+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbsjsk

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recd 27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 October 2014
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
22 May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Jun-2015, valid till 26/5
Jaxon911 said:
Well well well! Something I never believed, planned for or expected has happened. Just received my permanent resident visa for Canada.

I must start with thanking god for everything they've enabled me to achieve!

Reason why I never believed is because I prepared my application in a hurry. I had no information about FSW Program and it's requirements. I also didn't have super strong desire so I didn't put all my resources behind this because I didn't have time to decide if it's worth it. I decided to prepare application on my own to minimize costs, but I considered that to be a major risk factor, a single mistake in application form could result in application getting returned so I never believed that app will pass all the checks considering the short amount of time within which it was prepared and considering 1000 per occupation CAP.

I never planned because I never knew that countries like Canada offer PR straight away. After years of hard work, I was settled fairly well in the UK so I wasn't actively looking to move somewhere. Only country I was interested in was USA!

I never expected because that creates unnecessary tension. I was happy with my present life. I would be happy to visit Canada and move there if I like it there. But I didn't set an expectation to move there, just in case things don't work out well, I didn't want to disappoint myself.

Last but not the least, after applying I came to know about this lovely community forum thing. It has kept me busy and involved in the process. Most people here have been very helpful, whether it's about supporting a person worried about something or a person seeking information about the process, there was always someone available and willing to provide necessary information. Honestly, this online forum is a luxury that we're lucky to have.

Finally, I'd like to mention here that I want to keep in touch with everyone here.

|| THOSE HAPPY TO SHARE THEIR CONTACT INFO PLEASE PM ME, WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH ||

When I want to move to Canada, I want to meet you all and keep in touch with you all!

Wish everyone here good luck with their journey to a better life in Canada!
Congratulations Jaxon!!!
I completely agree with you, the forum has been a back bone to all.
Continue to share your experience and keep the form lively as always

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
SREECANADA said:
Just collected Stamped Passports From VFS Bangalore along with CoPR 8). Below are my timelines. Thanks Everyone for the support!

App REached : May 20
NOC : 2173
PER : Sep 9
MR : Nov 14
3rd Line Updated : Dec 10
Decision Made : Feb 27
PPR : Feb 27
Passport Sent : Mar 3
Passport Received : Mar 17
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

mohitkeshari said:
[size=10pt]Hi Friend!!

2nd Line Updated Today :)

It says "We started processing your application on March 11, 2015."

When Can I expect MR?
[/size]
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) All the best for a Speedy MR

nick nick said:
Hi everyone,,,,, Got my MR today :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Time line
Visa Office :NDVO
File sent: Aug 11
PER: 2nd december
2nd line: Feb 23rd
MR: 17th March
rest all : Yet to be done

cvabugs said:
Heloo all urgent help required i just checked my cic and it looks like below

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 9, 2014.

2. We started processing your application on January 15, 2015.

3. Medical results have been received.

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

What does this mean ??? what happens next please someone let us know thanks
Good News is about to follow you. All the best for a speedy PPR. Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

patelsd84 said:
Client Application Status

Permanent Residence

1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 2, 2014.

2. We started processing your application on January 23, 2015.

3. Medical results have been received.

pratiknruparel said:
Good news for Colombo Applicants....

My one friend of 4011 NOC of 5th Jan. PER Date just received Medical Request from CVO !

Finally pace started at CVO !

All the very best to every applicant of CVO.....

Jaxon911 said:
Just got an email from VFS with following text:

We would like to inform you that your processed passport or a letter has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 17 Mar 2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

Could there be something wrong? I submitted my passports on last Friday to VFS. VFS delivered those passports to London Visa office on Friday evening. So technically Visa office opened my passports / application only yesterday. Is it possible that they have stamped my passport and returned everything in just 1 day?

Considering Visa office is only about 30 minutes away from VFS, our passports should be ready for collection later today!

rajpb said:
Dear Friends,

I'm glad to share it that after a long wait finally my second line is updated today. Feeling relaxed!!
NOC 4011; Date of App. Sep.04; PER on Dec. 16
Admin please update SS for me, please. Thank you all. :)
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) All the best for a speedy MR

Sandhu21 said:
By the grace of god
got Medical request
NDVO
Second line update 19 feb
thank u everyone for support
God bless

entrada said:
Thank you God.

Second line got updated today,

My timeline :-

VO: NDVO
App recd date: 25/08/2014
PER: 15/12/2014
Second line updated: 17/03/2015 "started processing on 11/03/2015"
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) All the best for a speedy MR

Bhavin5503 said:
With the grace of the God and blessing of the parents, Glad to inform you that I have received Medicals & RPRF request today (March 17, 2015).
Second line updated on Feb 27, 2015. ;D ;D

Thanks every one for the support ! ;) :)

Regards,
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) I am so happy for you

yoga2306 said:
received MR+RPRF+PCC request from CVO today....

once again thanks to this great forum ....

Dublin0705 said:
Received MR on 12/03/2015 :D

Application received - 15/08/2014
PER - 05/12/2014
2nd line - 11/02/2015 (Processing started on 09/02/2015)
MR - 12/03/2015

Would advise all August applicants to remain calm and patient. NDVO has been slow been 2nd line updates and MRs.

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive PPR after Medical results are received?

hxt

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Hello All,

My wife is pregnant and I need help on how to get extension for medical exam. What is the procedure for requesting date extension for medical exam so that the X-ray can be done at a later date? I found the IMM5733 form but not sure where do I need to send it. Do I just send an email and IMM5733 form? Also what is the email address to which request needs to be sent and what all information needs to be included in the email?

avk3884

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
16-12-2014
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
04-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015; PP Sent - 20 - 03 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015; PP Received - 07-04-2015
Hi Friends,

For PPR at NDVO, is it ok to send previously taken photos?

My photos were taken 4 - 6 months back and it is possible that I sent the same photos sometime during application processing.

Is it mandatory to write the Address of the Photo studio and date of photo taken?

or is it ok to just write the Name and DOB?

Thanks
Vinodh

QueenAngel

Mar 5, 2015
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-09-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the Application Docs
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
June 2, 2015; MR received between June 10-12, 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
July 02, 2015; PP's Received July 6, 2015; DM July 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 24, 2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
Jaxon911 said:
Well well well! Something I never believed, planned for or expected has happened. Just received my permanent resident visa for Canada.

I must start with thanking god for everything they've enabled me to achieve!

Reason why I never believed is because I prepared my application in a hurry. I had no information about FSW Program and it's requirements. I also didn't have super strong desire so I didn't put all my resources behind this because I didn't have time to decide if it's worth it. I decided to prepare application on my own to minimize costs, but I considered that to be a major risk factor, a single mistake in application form could result in application getting returned so I never believed that app will pass all the checks considering the short amount of time within which it was prepared and considering 1000 per occupation CAP.

I never planned because I never knew that countries like Canada offer PR straight away. After years of hard work, I was settled fairly well in the UK so I wasn't actively looking to move somewhere. Only country I was interested in was USA!

I never expected because that creates unnecessary tension. I was happy with my present life. I would be happy to visit Canada and move there if I like it there. But I didn't set an expectation to move there, just in case things don't work out well, I didn't want to disappoint myself.

Last but not the least, after applying I came to know about this lovely community forum thing. It has kept me busy and involved in the process. Most people here have been very helpful, whether it's about supporting a person worried about something or a person seeking information about the process, there was always someone available and willing to provide necessary information. Honestly, this online forum is a luxury that we're lucky to have.

Finally, I'd like to mention here that I want to keep in touch with everyone here.

|| THOSE HAPPY TO SHARE THEIR CONTACT INFO PLEASE PM ME, WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH ||

When I want to move to Canada, I want to meet you all and keep in touch with you all!

Wish everyone here good luck with their journey to a better life in Canada!
Wow, awesome!
You are one very lucky guy, Jaxon911!
Maybe you had done good things in your past life. This it payback time, Jaxon911.
Take care and may we and the rest of us have the same luck as you have!
Keep in touch, friend! You have good and positive energies in you!

sbsjsk

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recd 27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 October 2014
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
22 May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2015
VISA ISSUED...
idefix said:
Hey everybody, some nice news: I finished the negotiations today and my last day at work will be May 29th!

Canada, here I go! I'll arrive in the first half of June!
Congratulations!!!
You have been a great support to the forum +1 to you

sbsjsk

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Per recd 27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 October 2014
Med's Request
12 May 2015
Med's Done....
22 May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12 Jun 2015
VISA ISSUED...
randev said:
Hello all,

I and my wife finally landed in Canada a few weeks back. We want to share a few details about our landing and Canadian experience so far. Hope it's of use to our members.

1) Immigration process

Was pretty much straightforward. The immigration officer did ask us for proof of funds. SO, MAKE SURE YOU BRING LIQUID ASSETS (CASH, TRAVELLER'S CHEQUES, BANK DRAFT, ETC) THAT ARE AT LEAST EQUAL OR ABOVE WHAT'S REQUIRED BY CANADIAN IMMIGRATION. I've seen a few questions on this forum asking whether bank statements will work. Here's the link from CIC regarding proof of funds:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

There's no mention of bank statements in there. Hence, it is best if you bring assets in the forms described in the link.

2) Customs

The customs experience can be a 10-minute experience or a 2 –hour experience. It depends on HOW ORGANIZED YOU ARE. When you come to Canada make sure you bring TWO LISTS OF ITEMS THAT YOU'RE BRINGING IN WITH YOU AND ANOTHER TWO LISTS OF ITEMS TO FOLLOW. There was a migrant in front us who didn't bring the list and it was a very long process for her.

IT IS BEST IF YOU TYPE THE LISTS. CANADIAN CUSTOMS INSTRUCTS THAT YOU PROVIDE AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THE ITEMS THAT YOU BRING IN. These include:

1) Quantity
2) Item description: a) make b) model (example Sony Vaio computer)
3) Serial number if it has one
4) Value in CDN dollars

See following link for further details:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp

The relevant custom document is B 4:

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

On top of creating these lists, we also colour coded a separate list - the colour coded list was for our use. For example, items were coloured in 8 different colours. Why? Because, if the customs officer wanted to check a particular item, we knew which exact bag to open. For example, if the customs officer wanted to see the camera that we were bringing, then just by looking at the colour code of that item – light blue- we would know that it's in my wife's third bag.

3) Health Card

Don't know about other provinces, but Ontario's health coverage doesn't begin for three months after you arrive. SO YOU NEED HEALTH INSURANCE IN THE INTERMEDIATE TIME. PLEASE BUY YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE BEFORE YOU MOVE TO CANADA. SOME INSURANCE COMPANIES HAVE A 48-HR WAITING PERIOD IF YOU BUY INSURANCE AFTER YOU LAND IN CANADA. Google to find health insurance companies. There are plenty of them. It's best if you use an online insurance comparison shopper site, as it'll give you an easy one-stop comparison of the different plans that are available and their costs.

Also note that when you go to apply for provincial insurance, they ask for proof of residence. Proof of residence cannot be any document. It has to be mailed in document with your name (telephone bill, bank statement, etc) or something like a lease document or a driver's license

See list number 2:

http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-9998E-82~1/$File/9998-82E.pdf

4) WINTERS IN CANADA ARE BRUTALLY COLD

Nothing can prepare you for how cold it can get in Canada. Trust us, if you don't have the proper winter clothing, even a 5-minute walk can cause frost bite. I think we were really smart not to buy winter clothes locally. We shopped for winter clothes in US Amazon and Ebay. We specifically bought clothes, gloves, boots, etc that were manufactured in Canada and the US for extreme winters. These clothes have helped us a lot!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH EVERYTHING!
Very informative ... Thank you

shefa123in

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Passport Req..
4th line update 26-02-2015
randev said:
Hello all,

I and my wife finally landed in Canada a few weeks back. We want to share a few details about our landing and Canadian experience so far. Hope it's of use to our members.

1) Immigration process

Was pretty much straightforward. The immigration officer did ask us for proof of funds. SO, MAKE SURE YOU BRING LIQUID ASSETS (CASH, TRAVELLER'S CHEQUES, BANK DRAFT, ETC) THAT ARE AT LEAST EQUAL OR ABOVE WHAT'S REQUIRED BY CANADIAN IMMIGRATION. I've seen a few questions on this forum asking whether bank statements will work. Here's the link from CIC regarding proof of funds:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

There's no mention of bank statements in there. Hence, it is best if you bring assets in the forms described in the link.

2) Customs

The customs experience can be a 10-minute experience or a 2 –hour experience. It depends on HOW ORGANIZED YOU ARE. When you come to Canada make sure you bring TWO LISTS OF ITEMS THAT YOU'RE BRINGING IN WITH YOU AND ANOTHER TWO LISTS OF ITEMS TO FOLLOW. There was a migrant in front us who didn't bring the list and it was a very long process for her.

IT IS BEST IF YOU TYPE THE LISTS. CANADIAN CUSTOMS INSTRUCTS THAT YOU PROVIDE AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THE ITEMS THAT YOU BRING IN. These include:

1) Quantity
2) Item description: a) make b) model (example Sony Vaio computer)
3) Serial number if it has one
4) Value in CDN dollars

See following link for further details:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp

The relevant custom document is B 4:

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

On top of creating these lists, we also colour coded a separate list - the colour coded list was for our use. For example, items were coloured in 8 different colours. Why? Because, if the customs officer wanted to check a particular item, we knew which exact bag to open. For example, if the customs officer wanted to see the camera that we were bringing, then just by looking at the colour code of that item – light blue- we would know that it's in my wife's third bag.

3) Health Card

Don't know about other provinces, but Ontario's health coverage doesn't begin for three months after you arrive. SO YOU NEED HEALTH INSURANCE IN THE INTERMEDIATE TIME. PLEASE BUY YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE BEFORE YOU MOVE TO CANADA. SOME INSURANCE COMPANIES HAVE A 48-HR WAITING PERIOD IF YOU BUY INSURANCE AFTER YOU LAND IN CANADA. Google to find health insurance companies. There are plenty of them. It's best if you use an online insurance comparison shopper site, as it'll give you an easy one-stop comparison of the different plans that are available and their costs.

Also note that when you go to apply for provincial insurance, they ask for proof of residence. Proof of residence cannot be any document. It has to be mailed in document with your name (telephone bill, bank statement, etc) or something like a lease document or a driver's license

See list number 2:

http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/014-9998E-82~1/$File/9998-82E.pdf

4) WINTERS IN CANADA ARE BRUTALLY COLD

Nothing can prepare you for how cold it can get in Canada. Trust us, if you don't have the proper winter clothing, even a 5-minute walk can cause frost bite. I think we were really smart not to buy winter clothes locally. We shopped for winter clothes in US Amazon and Ebay. We specifically bought clothes, gloves, boots, etc that were manufactured in Canada and the US for extreme winters. These clothes have helped us a lot!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE WITH EVERYTHING!

If we carry 4000$ and rest we show we have in our bank account in India which can be transferred if required. Is it ok as we are going to stay at brother's place.

Sethicanada

May 14, 2014
I received my FBI PCC in 1.5 months. As far as I remember I was able to track somewhere online as well.
I applied sometime in May.

krishpad said:
Hello Friends, I need some information...

Me and my wife applied for FBI PCC on 8th Dec and it shall have been proceed by now, we are from India.

my Questions are:
1. Do we receive any intimation via email/ phone that they have despatched the PCC to us?
2. How can we get Tracking number, for to track the documents?
3. And How do we receive the FBI PCC, Via private courier OR via India Post?

Your advice will greatly help :D...

Thanks,

kinar_17

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Hello seniors, I am sep 15 applicant NDVO applicant transferred to Warsaw . But till date no second line and no MR update? ??? My per receive date is 31st dec and AOR is 3 rd Feb .. Please advice

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
3rd line update finally...haha

so i got medical request on january 14th 2015 and i undergone exam on Jan 24th. But didnt get any 3rd line update on e-cas, so i sent out an Email to NDVO asking if they received my medicals. They replied on march 14th that my medicals were received and my file is on final stage of processing. And finally, 3rd line Updated yesterday on March 16th 2015.

Spreadsheet updated !!! 8)

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
rajpb said:
Dear Friends,

I'm glad to share it that after a long wait finally my second line is updated today. Feeling relaxed!!
NOC 4011; Date of App. Sep.04; PER on Dec. 16
Admin please update SS for me, please. Thank you all. :)
Congrats Rajpb on ur line update.. +1 to u :) :) :)

RanjitNagi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
24 said:
3rd line update finally...haha

so i got medical request on january 14th 2015 and i undergone exam on Jan 24th. But didnt get any 3rd line update on e-cas, so i sent out an Email to NDVO asking if they received my medicals. They replied on march 14th that my medicals were received and my file is on final stage of processing. And finally, 3rd line Updated yesterday on March 16th 2015.

Spreadsheet updated !!! 8)
Congrats "24" such a long wait!

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
kau said:
Hey forum members,

hope all are doing great!

Need an advice, i requested NDVO to cancel the repersentative and is finally updated. But now my mailing address is there but pin code is wrong and also city name is mispelled. Although i have send them right one.

Please suggest now what to do.?

As i can recieve my PPR any time.
Hey Buddy, How do you cancel the representative?
They have provided their email address in my application so they are receiving all the emails. Can I send them a request to cancel the representative from my personal email address stating my application number and filling up the required form scanned and attached.
Please suggest

Regards
kanu

jitendrj

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Doc's Request.
16-06-2014
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
02-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03/13/2015
LANDED..........
Sometimes in Sept.
Hi Friends,

Got the maple leaf stamped on my PP :) ;). Collected my PP yesterday.. Thanks for all the forumites.

All the best..God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.