+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
rajpb said:
Dear Friends,

I'm glad to share it that after a long wait finally my second line is updated today. Feeling relaxed!!
NOC 4011; Date of App. Sep.04; PER on Dec. 16
Admin please update SS for me, please. Thank you all. :)
Congrats !!!!

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
visa_4all said:

What documents should I need to send to Visa office after medicals

PCC all countries
Receipt of RPRF fee paid
etc

and

at what address I should sent, if I send it by Fedex/DHL courier as they dont accept Post box number
plz confirm

thanks

Blue dart fast courier service is best as per my experience.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
visa_4all said:

What documents should I need to take for medical examination to hospital

plz inform me in detail

what documents will be given by the Medical center, to sent to Visa office

thanks a lot

Bro...
1. Book a medical appointment
2. Take a print out of the mail you received from ndvo for each member
3. Carry a proof of identity - passport is recommended.
4. Pay the fees
5. If you have any medical history or take medications, it is good to carry those files or details

After medicals are over they will give you an acknowledgement.

HereICome

May 5, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#FF4719] NDVO[/color] [img]http://prod2.dam.abbott.com/global/flags/India_Small_Flag.png[/img]
NOC Code......
[color=#FF4719] 2171[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#FF4719] 18-Aug-2014[/color]
Nomination.....
[color=#FF4719] 08-Dec-2014 (PER)[/color]
IELTS Request
[color=#FF4719] Sent with initial app[/color]
File Transfer...
[color=#FF4719] 06-Feb-2015 [/color] [color=black] 2nd line on......:[/color][color=#FF4719] 10-Feb-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#FF4719] 28-Feb-2015[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=#FF4719] 10-Mar-2015[/color][br][color=black]3rd line on......:[/color][color=#FF4719] 17-Mar-2015[/color]
Interview........
[color=#FF4719] No Interview[/color][br][color=black]Decision Made..:[/color][color=#FF4719] 12-May-2015[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#FF4719] 11-May-2015[/color][br][color=black]Passport Sent....:[/color][color=#FF4719] 15-May-2015[/color][br][color=black]Passport Recvd..:[/color][color=#FF4719] 27-May-2015[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF4719] 07-May-2015[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=#FF4719] 18-Aug-2015[/color][br][br][br][url=http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet]FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet[/url] [b][color=red]|[/color][/b] [url=http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry]FSWP 2014 Entry[/url] [b][color=red]|[/color][/b] [url=http://tinyurl.com/nwkdoge]eCas[/url]

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Well well well! Something I never believed, planned for or expected has happened. Just received my permanent resident visa for Canada.

I must start with thanking god for everything they've enabled me to achieve!

Reason why I never believed is because I prepared my application in a hurry. I had no information about FSW Program and it's requirements. I also didn't have super strong desire so I didn't put all my resources behind this because I didn't have time to decide if it's worth it. I decided to prepare application on my own to minimize costs, but I considered that to be a major risk factor, a single mistake in application form could result in application getting returned so I never believed that app will pass all the checks considering the short amount of time within which it was prepared and considering 1000 per occupation CAP.

I never planned because I never knew that countries like Canada offer PR straight away. After years of hard work, I was settled fairly well in the UK so I wasn't actively looking to move somewhere. Only country I was interested in was USA!

I never expected because that creates unnecessary tension. I was happy with my present life. I would be happy to visit Canada and move there if I like it there. But I didn't set an expectation to move there, just in case things don't work out well, I didn't want to disappoint myself.

Last but not the least, after applying I came to know about this lovely community forum thing. It has kept me busy and involved in the process. Most people here have been very helpful, whether it's about supporting a person worried about something or a person seeking information about the process, there was always someone available and willing to provide necessary information. Honestly, this online forum is a luxury that we're lucky to have.

Finally, I'd like to mention here that I want to keep in touch with everyone here.

|| THOSE HAPPY TO SHARE THEIR CONTACT INFO PLEASE PM ME, WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH ||

When I want to move to Canada, I want to meet you all and keep in touch with you all!

Wish everyone here good luck with their journey to a better life in Canada!

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Bhavin5503 said:
With the grace of the God and blessing of the parents, Glad to inform you that I have received Medicals & RPRF request today (March 17, 2015).
Second line updated on Feb 27, 2015. ;D ;D

Thanks every one for the support ! ;) :)

Regards,
Congrats and +1 to you !!

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Congrats on you Visa buddy.
Super fast !!
We will for sure be in touch. You also please be around to share your future experiences in Canada.

Jaxon911 said:
Well well well! Something I never believed, planned for or expected has happened. Just received my permanent resident visa for Canada.

Reason why I never believed is because I prepared my application in a hurry. I had no information about FSW Program and it's requirements. I also didn't have super strong desire so I didn't put all my resources behind this because I didn't have time to decide if it's worth it. I decided to prepare application on my own to minimize costs, but I considered that to be a major risk factor, a single mistake in application form could result in application getting returned so I never believed that app will pass all the checks considering the short amount of time within which it was prepared and considering 1000 per occupation CAP.

I never planned because I never knew that countries like Canada offer PR straight away. After years of hard work, I was settled fairly well in the UK so I wasn't actively looking to move somewhere. Only country I was interested in was USA!

I never expected because that creates unnecessary tension. I was happy with my present life. I would be happy to visit Canada and move there if I like it there. But I didn't set an expectation to move there, just in case things don't work out well, I didn't want to disappoint myself.

Last but not the least, after applying I came to know about this lovely community forum thing. It has kept me busy and involved in the process. Most people here have been very helpful, whether it's about supporting a person worried about something or a person seeking information about the process, there was always someone available and willing to provide necessary information. Honestly, this online forum is a luxury that we're lucky to have.

Finally, I'd like to mention here that I want to keep in touch with everyone here.

When I want to move to Canada, I want to meet you all and keep in touch with you all!

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Hi Seniors

Can anyone tell me is it the instruction letter on MR and RPRF form Visa Office . or instruction letter for RPRF is different which printed copy i need to submit to Bank for requesting to make a DD.

E000........- My name IMMIGRATION SECTION
PO BOX 845, ROBINSON ROAD ,SG ..., , www.singapore.gc.ca

Date:....

Application: E00.........

Dear applicant ,

This refers to the application for permanent residence in canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you , you will need to follow the steps below.

Note:...........................................

MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

1.YOU
2.SPOUSE
3. DEPENDENT.

please................................proof of identity.

pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse,.........
you must comply with the above requirments within sixty days (60) from the of this letter...........................................................

plz............plz.................its urgent. bcoz bank asking me original offer letter for making DD for RPRF . i am confused which letter it is....

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Sorry but I dont have one handy. Will be more than happy to validate something that he prepares.

If he can identify that it was LinkedIn where the CIC personnel visited and identified mis-match, it would be wise to give refrence int he cover letter and also share that, he hasnt kept it up to date for some time as he is not hands on with it yet.

VIVVISVK said:
Thanks Canol and Rvp!!:)
He's got all additional documents ready!
How shud he go about with the Cover letter? Any sample cover letter will be helpful.
Shud he mention anything regarding the open source info?

Thanks for your time and insight! :-*
+1 to both

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
Congrats!!! Your through! :)

Jaxon911 said:

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
When you get you MR, you will be advised of the docs needed. If you have not shared PCC along with the application then that is one of them for sure. PCC for all countries where you have stayed more than 6 months and also for other appliction members over the age of 18.

Address will also be advised in the email.

I guess, right now you should work towards getting you PCC's if not shared before.

visa_4all said:

What documents should I need to send to Visa office after medicals

PCC all countries
Receipt of RPRF fee paid
etc

and

at what address I should sent, if I send it by Fedex/DHL courier as they dont accept Post box number

plz confirm

thanks

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
This is it.
This is your MR, RPRF and additional doc initmation email.
Additionally you will also receive pre populated medical forms, an email each for all applicants in your file.

kazioahid said:
Hi Seniors

Can anyone tell me is it the instruction letter on MR and RPRF form Visa Office . or instruction letter for RPRF is different which printed copy i need to submit to Bank for requesting to make a DD.

E000........- My name IMMIGRATION SECTION
PO BOX 845, ROBINSON ROAD ,SG ..., , www.singapore.gc.ca

Date:....

Application: E00.........

Dear applicant ,

This refers to the application for permanent residence in canada. The processing of your application is almost complete. Before a permanent resident visa can be issued to you , you will need to follow the steps below.

Note:...........................................

MEDICAL EXAMINATION:

1.YOU
2.SPOUSE
3. DEPENDENT.

please................................proof of identity.

pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) for you and your spouse,.........
you must comply with the above requirments within sixty days (60) from the of this letter...........................................................

plz............plz.................its urgent. bcoz bank asking me original offer letter for making DD for RPRF . i am confused which letter it is....

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
VIVVISVK said:
Thanks Canol and Rvp!!:)
He's got all additional documents ready!
How shud he go about with the Cover letter? Any sample cover letter will be helpful.
Shud he mention anything regarding the open source info?

Thanks for your time and insight! :-*
+1 to both
old outdated info can be defended but if he has mentioned contradictory info in linked in or similar site and Canada application, then it's a lost cause.

In case of the first scenario, no need to mention specifically about any particular public domain info as currently we aren't sure which info cic /vo is talking about. But he can mention that cic /vo has probably seen some old outdated info and he needs to provide authentic and genuine proof for his complete work experience to convince them of his work credentials. Try to include all joining and relieving letters, certificates, promotion letters, salary slips, recommendation letters if any, etc so that genuineness can be proved.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
rvp_deltario said:
Congrats on you Visa buddy.
Super fast !!
We will for sure be in touch. You also please be around to share your future experiences in Canada.
Thanks.

I'll certainly keep visiting this place regularly to keep sharing my experience!

I am planning to land in Canada in Feb 2016.

Once again, I wish everyone here very best of luck. Let us try and keep in touch with each other!

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Jaxon911 said:

all the best Jaxon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.