+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
sidsun said:
Hi friends any one sent your passports via DHL to new Delhi plz share your experience
Consensus on the forum is to only use VFS to send visas do NDVO. It's their specialty.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
maplezone said:
Anyone , please let me know ..
Hey maplezone.

For a file to arrive at the local VO it takes from 2 to 3 weeks.

2nd Line, MR... those may take a lot longer and it varies a lot from VO to VO.

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
Hey everybody, would like to share our experience today to send our Passports.

SPVO allows walk-ins, and I live 20 minutes away from them, so we decided it would be better to take our PPs in person.

My wife and I went to the Consulate today morning. They are in a gorgeous building on the 16th floor: http://goo.gl/3aKIhh

We went up and there was nobody at the room, just a very nice teller waiting to help us. He asked us why we were there, then asked to see our Passports, our cover letter, the RPRF form, and how we would like to get our passports back. We told him that we would like to pick them up.

He looked at a Calendar and asked if the 10th March would be ok or if we were in a hurry. I said it was ok and he said perfect, just come buy the 10th on the afternoon and everything will be ready.

The whole thing took about 3 minutes, extremely smooth. Couldn't be happier :).

wow this story sounds like the arrival at the gates of heaven. No CIC office will allow you in, in Canada, unless you have an appointment or wanna claim refugee.

Good luck in Canada though, bring some warm jackets not your Sao Paulo shorts :p

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
SKguy said:
wow this story sounds like the arrival at the gates of heaven. No CIC office will allow you in, in Canada, unless you have an appointment or wanna claim refugee.

Good luck in Canada though, bring some warm jackets not your Sao Paulo shorts :p

Hahahaha, loved your comments about the Gates of Heaven! It was an excellent experience indeed, couldn't be better!

Yes, I'll miss Sao Paulo weather, that's for sure! All the rest I'm pretty sure will be better in Canada!

CanadaImmQ2013

Apr 20, 2013
smharry said:
Got 'Decision Made' this morning !!!

Application Date :- 16th May, 2014
PER :- 8th Oct, 2014
Medicals :- 1st week of Nov, 2014.
Added newborn to the application :- 1st week of Novmber.
Medicals for new born :- 2nd week of November.
FBI PCC :- Submitted on 15th Jan, 2015.

Decision Made :- 4th Mar, 2015.
Congrats buddy.

Mine is still showing in process:( . My FBI PCC reached on Jan 19th though.

Dactaraaa

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
dear seniors,
I have sent two app under the same NOC , bcoz the first one contained old forms, both were charged for the fees , i havent received per yet. Should i send email to the cic to explain the situation or not ?!!

SKguy

Feb 10, 2015
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dactaraaa said:
dear seniors,
I have sent two app under the same NOC , bcoz the first one contained old forms, both were charged for the fees , i havent received per yet. Should i send email to the cic to explain the situation or not ?!!
I suggest call CIC with both payment receipts in hand and see what they could offer. It depends on what stage they reached in processing either applications, they might offer you to withdraw one and give your money back

optimistic candi

Jun 17, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17/2016
AOR Received.
June 07/2016
File Transfer...
Aug 2/2016
Med's Done....
sent along
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
BGC in progress on 15 December
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 25 December
Mmangal said:
Hello Friends

My Application details are as follows:

Application Date: 11Aug, 2014
PER Date: 2 Dec, 2014
Request for MR and PCC date: 25 Feb, 2015

I need guidance for PCC. I have stayed in Punjab, UP, Delhi for work purpose for more than 6 months. No stay outside India. Now I am in Bangalore for last two months.
The letter issued from CIC, suggests me that I need to do PCC for me and my wife and send it to New Delhi visa office. Following is the exact statement from Letter:

" From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from India for you. This must be received at this office by 2015/04/11"

Please suggest, do I need to collect PCC from each state like Punjab, UP, DELHI, Karnataka... One of the agent told me that only last one year of PCC is needed if you are staying in India. Another said no from all states. It is very difficult and almost impossible to get PCC from all states and that too for previous residences.

What is your experience. Any help/suggestion will be great.
in India its just one pcc for the whole country. No need to get it from each state

EduardoJRP

Dec 23, 2014
abambam said:
Hi all,
Please i am curious to know why Mexico VO didn't send me the MR. Instead they updated my ecas today by including my home address as an addition to my mailing address. When i clicked on "In process" it remains that we received your application on xxxx.
Please, what does that mean seniors?

That happened to me too. I'm July 24th applicant.

Please share here at:
2014-fsw-mexico-city-applicants

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
SKguy said:
I suggest call CIC with both payment receipts in hand and see what they could offer. It depends on what stage they reached in processing either applications, they might offer you to withdraw one and give your money back
AFAIK, processing fees won't be reimbursed in any case. You should wait for PER.

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
idefix said:
Hey everybody, would like to share our experience today to send our Passports.

SPVO allows walk-ins, and I live 20 minutes away from them, so we decided it would be better to take our PPs in person.

My wife and I went to the Consulate today morning. They are in a gorgeous building on the 16th floor: http://goo.gl/3aKIhh

We went up and there was nobody at the room, just a very nice teller waiting to help us. He asked us why we were there, then asked to see our Passports, our cover letter, the RPRF form, and how we would like to get our passports back. We told him that we would like to pick them up.

He looked at a Calendar and asked if the 10th March would be ok or if we were in a hurry. I said it was ok and he said perfect, just come buy the 10th on the afternoon and everything will be ready.

The whole thing took about 3 minutes, extremely smooth. Couldn't be happier :).
Congratulations Idefix!

tpgrewal88

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
waived
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 27th March 2015
Med's Request
18th April 2015
Med's Done....
27th April 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Expected in June
VISA ISSUED...
Expected in June
LANDED..........
Will Plan Accordingly
maplezone said:
Anyone , please let me know ..
Hi,

It would take around 1 month to transfer your file to Local VO.
In case if your VO will be changed, you will receive AOR from new VO.

Main processing starts when you will able to see 2nd line in ECAS. Then, it would take total 60-90 days from your PER date.

Good Luck for your process.

Status
Not open for further replies.