+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts, i wanna know that if one had her two sorts of higher secondary degree (one in 2 years management stream and another is 3 years of vocational training on Nursing), will this multiple degree on higher secondary level add some advantage on credential assessment?? Further, she has done 2 years Bachelor's in Nursing, so what is the total point??

randev

May 5, 2014
erin22 said:
Hi.. I am just wondering, what are my chances of being successful.. I am really worried because a lot of people said that if you are SINGLE,, the chance is very low.

I am 25 years old, Single. Good financial background. Registered Nurse in the Philippines.
No job offer.
IELTS score is above average
Registered Nurse in the Philippines
Documents are complete
Application received on June 2, 2014.

Being single in no way shape or form will affect your application. All you need to have is 67 points and be under the cap.

lloyrine

Mar 7, 2014
Have Faith with yourself & with Him!
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged 13 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 04 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
CIO AOR 04 Feb 2015
Med's Request
16 July 2015 ; SLU 7 July 2015
Med's Done....
24 July 2015; submitted 25/27 July 2015; TLU 31 July 2015
Interview........
Waived! (I claimed it!)
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time (:
VISA ISSUED...
on my birthday month ('',)
LANDED..........
Feb 2016 (:
Dear all I am very new here hoping you can assist me on my queries below please...

I am in the midst of processing my employment reference letters and I have some concerns hoping can anyone in this group can provide me with some helpful advise...I badly need this urgently

1. My 1st employer was in 2004-2006 the company was sold I think 4-5years ago, I can print the reference letter in company letter head with the help of my ex boss before. The letter head shows the company's contact number & fax I doubt it can be contacted however the letter indicated my ex boss personal hand phone. I am so worried CIC will call the company number if they require further info. What do you think?

2. Is it necessary to put a date on the reference letter? If yes, given the above situation can I back dated the work reference letter?

3. Is it a must to put the NOC number in each reference letter?

4. My second job was very very short it's only for 3months as I am leaving my homeland soon and under agency. I don't have the pay slip nor my contract with me but I do have a certification of employment hence it doesn't show the total working hours, benefits, detailed duties & responsibilities. Can I just submit my employment certification? Or can I just ignore it as the 3months makes no diff with the points I will got h

5. My third company was liquidated last 2years ago but same thing with my 1st company I can get my ex boss to print & sign the reference letter in company's letter head. Can I just provide my ex boss' mobile number?

6. My current employer is okay except that my direct reporting manager was the Finance Director but she left the company. For 3-4months I am reporting directly to the CEO then we hired new Finance Manager. Usually our CEO/MD signed the reference letter and put the HR in charge as the contact person. In this scenario who shall I get to sign my letter? Actually my CEO has left the company last year and he is willing to sign the letter for me. Any insight please?

Appreciate you inputs & advice ☺

Thanks & good luck to all!

randev

May 5, 2014
erin22 said:
Hi.. I am just wondering, what are my chances of being successful.. I am really worried because a lot of people said that if you are SINGLE,, the chance is very low.

I am 25 years old, Single. Good financial background. Registered Nurse in the Philippines.
No job offer.
Documents are complete

One more thing not having a job offer will also have no bearing on your application. Notice that almost all on the FSW spreadsheet have no job offer

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
erin22 said:

No job offer.
Documents are complete
You are single or couple - it does not matter. The matter is whether you get 67 points. If yes, you are eligible.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
erin22 said:

No job offer.
Documents are complete
Nothing whatsoever to do with being single or married. ..If you are eligible and score 67 points or more then you've got it...being married may give you adaptability points if you so wish but that will mean that your spouse will have to prove language proficiency. ..

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Can anybody inform me what score i need (out of 40) to make 7.5 bands in listening section..?

I understand that 30 marks make 7 bands and 35 marks make 8 bands.. but 7.5 bands required for 5 points in FSW.

No estimate pls.. answer only if you know..!

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
migratecanada2012 said:
[size=10pt]Guys !

One news : Few mins back I received sms from my bank that Citizenship & IMM FS charged my CC ...

But i have not received any email like other people received.... what usually remains the gap time between CC charge and Email ?
[/size]
Congrats!

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
cancalling said:
Called bank and confirmed :) :) .. It is from IMM CAN FSW $1250.00

@ Admin

Please update the details
CC Charged - 04-Jun-14
Congrats!

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
ack1990 said:
Got a mail from CIO:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

Is this called PER? If so, I'm so happy! ;D ;D ;D
Congrats!

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
GMS said:
Can anybody inform me what score i need (out of 40) to make 7.5 bands in listening section..?

I understand that 30 marks make 7 bands and 35 marks make 8 bands.. but 7.5 bands required for 5 points in FSW.

No estimate pls.. answer only if you know..!
33-34

sunnypandu

Star Member
Jun 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanDoIt said:
Here is how I got my additional TRF of IELTS.

I had applied for IELTS exam through IDP education India and I do not know if the same would work for those taking the exam from British Council. I took a print out of the form on the IDP website for requesting additional TRF and filled in all the details. I ensured that the mailing address was mine and not any other agency. I visited the IDP office on St. Marks Rd - Bangalore, handed over the form to the receptionist, paid 1250 Rs and I was told that I would get the results in two weeks. I applied on 22nd and I got the additional TRF yesterday.

Hope this is helpful for others trying to get an additional copy of IELTS!!!
Hi, this is really very help full, thanks for ur post even I am trying to apply for additional TRF, can u tell me how does that looks like, will that the original or any attested copy ?? How many days it took to receive ?

Regards
Surya

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
sunnypandu said:
Hi, this is really very help full, thanks for ur post even I am trying to apply for additional TRF, can u tell me how does that looks like, will that the original or any attested copy ?? How many days it took to receive ?
Regards
Surya
It looks like the original and no attestation. It took exactly two weeks to receive my copy. Ensure that you opt for courier service if you need it in two weeks!!

ind_2173

Apr 28, 2014
Goku said:
I agree with kollins. You send amended form but I sincerely hope it is attached to your application. Missing that part wont make any difference if application is found complete and eligible. They might request updated schedule A after transferring your file to Local VO. Good Luck I am also 9th May applicant. Our turn will be somewhere next week.
Thanks Goku and Kollins,

I was told in this forum that not adding my name in native language is a serious mistake. I had also posted about sending the additional documents but did not get any reply.
My thinking was if I send the additional documents before they open my 9th May app I would be doing no harm to myself. But now I see another line of reasoning from Century.

Since nobody knows exactly what is the process I guess I will have to wait with fingers crossed

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
ind_2173 said:
Thanks Goku and Kollins,
I was told in this forum that not adding my name in native language is a serious mistake. I had also posted about sending the additional documents but did not get any reply.
My thinking was if I send the additional documents before they open my 9th May app I would be doing no harm to myself. But now I see another line of reasoning from Century.
Since nobody knows exactly what is the process I guess I will have to wait with fingers crossed
ind_2173, sent you a pm, please reply whenever you are free!

Status
Not open for further replies.