+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psingh001

Star Member
May 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 July 2014
Nomination.....
13-nov-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
03-02-2015
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015; Third Line: 12-03-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
07 May 2015 ; DM: 07 May 2015
Re: Medical Proof

July3applicant said:
If you are going through emedicals.. Then send the emedical form receipt to NDVO that hospital will provide to you
Make single envelope of medicals, RPRF dd or receipt and PCC
Thx!

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
The long wait has finally come to an end :) very happy to share that I have received PPR a couple of hours back. My timeline is on the left panel. Ecas status is still in process. Will update the ss once i get back home today. Thanking all forum members for all the support during the process. Hope everyone get thru this process successfully.

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
socc3rguy said:
Hey Maycouryard and Tango..!!

Just hold on a bit more....Let it pass for 1-3 next working days...u all r in..!!!

really pray for u all..

nobody wll left alone tango..dont wory... :) :) :) :)
Congratz.... For the ppr

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
CPR2012 said:
[size=10pt]Just got my PPR :) Very Very Very Happy...am sooooooooooooooooooo Happy :)

Oscar / Palak / Tango / Canol / Goku / Neel / Diplo / Future / GSW / Qorax / Manish / Grroby thank you guys :-*

Thaks everyone and I whole heartedly wish that everyone of us will hear good news really very soon ASAP. Love you all....what a wonderful forum to be part of....Ashif dude thanks for creating such a wonderful

Beauityful and rocking weekend ahead....NDVO thank you for listening to my request, also i mentioned everyone of us, so please trigger PPR mails to rest of us. Thank you 8)
Thank you all for yor wishes. I wish each and everyone all the very best with further process and hope to see and get along with each other in Maple land soon :)

I have few queries regarding PP submission in VFS

I will submit both principal and dependent applicant passports along with 2 photographs each, including PPR mail to VFS. Apart from these, I am not submitting any other document to NDVO.
*I am not writing any details on back of photographs since nothing was mentioned in the email.

1) I will be only the one who will be visiting VFS to submit the passports, so in this case will they accept both the passports?

2) If not, what would be required for VFS to accept so, any undersigned letter from dependent applicant? If so, can someone please post the sample letter which describes VFS to accept the dependent passport on Principal applicant’s behalf.

3) What can be the expected time to get back the passport if I submit passport on 2 March?

Thanks and Regards,
CPR

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
SonOfOdin said:
The long wait has finally come to an end :) very happy to share that I have received PPR a couple of hours back. My timeline is on the left panel. Ecas status is still in process. Will update the ss once i get back home today. Thanking all forum members for all the support during the process. Hope everyone get thru this process successfully.
Happy weekend. Congratz

monika3142

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
socc3rguy said:
[size=11pt]PPR...!!!!

socc3rguy.. is IN now...!!!

Thank you fellas...!!!

Reallly happyy..!!!

Thanks Maple brother for ur prediction for me..!!!!
[/size]

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Breaking news of d day....GOD bless . ..many congratulations. ..wish u a happy life ahead

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Thanks so much socc3rguy bro, its a happy feeling seeing so many smiles and sound sleeps but would have wished myself in same category but......... :D

Lets hope we get it soon :)

Thanks

socc3rguy said:
Hey Maycouryard and Tango..!!

Just hold on a bit more....Let it pass for 1-3 next working days...u all r in..!!!

really pray for u all..

nobody wll left alone tango..dont wory... :) :) :) :)

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Hey do not worry, i am sad coz its end of the day, tomorrow brings new hope and thats what drives our lives :)

Will keep you in my prayers sister :) God bless and lets give this forum good news of our ppr tomorrow :)

GOd bless

Maycoutyard said:
You are not the only unfortunate one mate....we really have same situation as we both have updated our newbie in the family after our medicals. so hang in there buddy. We have also same app Date ???

Tom_sask

Jan 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
File Transfer...
02-12-2014
Med's Request
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
10-01-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015, Collected on 10-03-2015
Praise the Lord!!!

Guys, with the blessings of my God and Savior Jesus Christ, I received my PPR today around 4:38PM from NDVO. It was a long wait. Finally, my dream is fulfilled. I thank each and everyone for their wonderful contributions and supporting one another in this forum. I pray for people who are waiting for their PR/MR/PPR. All the best.

Admin, please update my info in spreadsheet. I lost the edit link.

Regards,
Tom.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
socc3rguy said:
I am so happy....jst not bcz I got PPR...but really....I am happy that you all prayed for me...and ur prayers have been heard by God.

Thank you all my fellas....Socc3rguy is really obliged to u..!!

I am always there to help all ...

May applicants...would like to tell only one thing....WAIT LITTLE MORE....YA'ALL IN..!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats soccerguy... we all are so happy for you .... everybody deserves it you are in the front row thats all and i am waiving you all so that i can get rid of you all and mera number aaye !!! :D you know iam kidding right about getting rid i am sure everybody wants to get rid of from the waiting rows here .... sooner or later you all will.. and new guys will join the que i mean the EE guys .. ...

so next week i think all waiting for DM PPR will be cleaned up .. atleast i want to believe that .. so that i can wake up and hope for the best .. though tomorrow being saturday you never know NDVO is on fire unpredictable which is goood .... so tomorrow is still there for pending may and june applicants .. all the best and weekend is only on sunday .. so people who got DM or PPR resign start serious planning packing and meet all dear and near ones flights apartment hunting job hunting... cause any amoun tof time is less when we start preparing for the same ... remember good old days of exams when we used to think we have one month to prepare but even on the exam day we would be like if i had few more hours or few more days or one more day :D :D...

All the best i am so happy for everybody who made it through and also for who are waiting to make it through ... only one request help the needy on the forum with the knowledge gained and also people who are asking queries do spend time to read through the pages .... All is well which ends well ....

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Bains87 said:
Job hunting would start once I am close to getting Visa, this delay is killing me.

Not sure why NDVO took two months to ask for my baby's medicals ... havent seen this with anyone according to their timelines
May be they made a mistake. After all, they're also humans! :D be patient, you'll hear good news soon.

Good luck!

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
Thanks so much CPR2012, i hope i can share the news soon about my ppr :)

God bless

CPR2012 said:
Dude what did i said...you will get it today :) Congrats buddy...enjoy the perfect weekend 8)

Tango you are next in line bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.