+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
kewlCanada said:
@ viveksharma
Your right .. but most of people dont want to accept any analysis which is realistic from observation point of view.
probably a rule of psychology, and they will give thumbs up to the person even if he tells lie and just say keep and calm

and mostly people are so ignorant that anyone can use this thing for gaining votes;
and the truth ( from observation point of view) will never be appreciated ;D,

They think , " A friend in need is always a friend with sweets " ,, agree ?
Kewlcanada.

I understand where ru coming from. Please bear in mind there are more unkown parameters to guess caps . we can predict by historical data of 2013 but situations are nkt entirely same as last year . so you cannot directly apply some formula to arrive at conclusion.

Being in open forum one must encourage others to file application first and then worry about caps. Thwre would ne many ppl who read your post and then might not choose to apply.

Please refrain from too aggressive predictiom abouy caps. Bottomline nobody exactly knows when will certain NOC get capped.

Dont take this personally, i am just saying to maintain peace in the forum

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
Zubair23 said:
Hi there,
I applied for FSWP 2013 NOC 2134(Chemical engineers)
My application returned back due to capping,
This year I am reapplying under NOC 0911. CIC just mark check on first page of my application and photocopies of passport also they wrote UCI no. But I am unable to find any status on CIC Web with this UCI no......

Do I need to mansion UCI number for current application??
Regards
Zubair
Yes, your UCI will be the same for every interaction with CIC forever, no matter what type of visa. If you don't mention it, they will match it up using your name and date of birth. So you might save them the trouble and fill it in your form.

And you're not seeing any status on their system because your last application was never entered in their system, so don't worry.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
migratecanada2012 said:
Ya Shah...you are right....I am thankful to you too for making me relax....
Do you know what would be other fees (just trying to estimate total expenditure) that applicant will incur further for a family of 3 (including infant)
Congrats migratecanada2012, all the best 4 rest of the process.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.oint of view

if you have read anything on " Decision theory " you will find there are two kinds of estimated " optimistic " and "pessimistic"
so they are different analysis, thats all
medwiz said:
So now only your analysis is realistic and anything else is "lies" and vote seeking. .plus you accuse the rest of being ignorant. ..not only is this offensive it is also amazing to imagine that this sort of rhetoric comes from a supposed IT professional. ..

awilner

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Sao Paulo
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-09-2014
Med's Request
08-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
migratecanada2012 said:
Ya Shah...you are right....I am thankful to you too for making me relax....
Do you know what would be other fees (just trying to estimate total expenditure) that applicant will incur further for a family of 3 (including infant)
As per the manual, you have to pay CAD 490 for each adult that will receive the CoPR after the medical exam is approved.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveksharma said:
Considering the fact that 2174 guys are mostly computer savvy and this forum is so famous for CIC FSW program, I am of the opinion that this forum represents significant number of overall 2174 applicants, if not all
I believe what Vivek means here is that most 2174 that are applying universally might already be in this forum, so people who have applied to 2174 and are not already on this site is a relatively smaller population (vis-à-vis similar bifurcation of 'here versus not already here' of population for other categories on the list). This in fact means that the assumption of 5% or 10% or whatever else is being taken for extrapolation purpose for 2174 might be flawed especially in case of 2174. And Vivek reasons the fact that 2174 is for software guys and they are more forum savvy folks hence the probability of their being here already is high in the first place. Hence, 2174 might be very, very much remaining (despite high proportion of those already being here) so take a chill pill folks who are applying to 2174. Hell, I care less I am not applying to 2174 or 1112, either of those. But thought of sharing what Vivek meant. Please feel free to correct me, Vivek, in case I have misunderstood your sentence. Thank you!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
awilner said:
As per the manual, you have to pay CAD 490 for each adult that will receive the CoPR after the medical exam is approved.
You will receive RPRF request and that's the time when you have to $490. It sometime comes in same email with MR or after few days of MR and then come Passport request. COPR is what you receive with stamped passport (if from not from visa exempt country) or you will receive COPR directly in mail (only if you are from visa exempt country).

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
so why there are two different words "shouting" and "Abusing" ? are they shades of some other words ?
future_canadian said:
That is a matter of opinion.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
My understanding is many are here and many , not are here too , so overall many are not here ( as a silent member )
in any case just chill ,,its already 4 30 pm here and no updates yet :mad:
Oscar7 said:
I believe what Vivek means here is that most 2174 that are applying universally might already be in this forum, so people who have applied to 2174 and are not already on this site is a relatively smaller population (vis-à-vis similar bifurcation of 'here versus not already here' of population for other categories on the list). This in fact means that the assumption of 5% or 10% or whatever else is being taken for extrapolation purpose for 2174 might be flawed especially in case of 2174. And Vivek reasons the fact that 2174 is for software guys and they are more forum savvy folks hence the probability of their being here already is high in the first place. Hence, 2174 might be very, very much remaining (despite high proportion of those already being here) so take a chill pill folks who are applying to 2174. Hell, I care less I am not applying to 2174 or 1112, either of those. But thought of sharing what Vivek meant. Please feel free to correct me, Vivek, in case I have misunderstood your sentence. Thank you!

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received an update from WES today. The status is now saying ""Evaluation in progress" with estimated conclusion on July 02!!!!!!!!! :eek:

My docs reached Maple on May 26th, status changed just this monday (7 days after arrival). It will be more then 30 DAYS besides shipping!!!! Starting to be afraid!!!!! NOC 2171

For those who don´t have ECA yet....may consider Toronto University Assessment services .....and hurry up!!!!

kashish1728

Star Member
May 5, 2014
I received PER today, Thank you all for help and wishes.

I am not able to see the status on ECAS (even with my UCI number; which seems same as last year).

Should I be worried? How can I see the infor on ECAS?

ind_2173

Apr 28, 2014
Ashif/Century/Can_2174/Future_Canadian
Or
Any other senior

I am re-plugging my query.

I had sent my app on 3rd May and was received by CIC on 9th May. I forgot to write my name in my native language in Schedule A. After a lot of dilly dally I filled Schedule A again and sent it on May 15th. This was received on my May 22nd.
If they reconcile my documents to my original, what would be my application recieved date - May 9th or May 22nd?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
kashish1728 said:
I received PER today, Thank you all for help and wishes.

I am not able to see the status on ECAS (even with my UCI number; which seems same as last year).

Should I be worried? How can I see the infor on ECAS?
Try login in to ECAS after 3-4 days. You will have access to ECAS by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.