+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vish.777 said:
I found some interesting info about the proceeds of VOs, people who are bound to get a request for additional documents, go through this and do yourselves a favour of killing the wait times

applicants who got PER and have been waiting a month or two for MR and need FBI clearance, it is good idea to initiate your application for it

Here are found the Old interesting about the due date = Bring Forward Date
I think many will be interested. All About BF'D: -Only for some of us WHO did not know... BF'D is an acronym for "Bring Forward Date" in the Canadian PR processing system. Usually our file moves from BF'D to BF'D, as it is the day / date next earmarked by our VO to check our file. This Actually Serves to eliminate Unnecessary clogging of the system ... That if there is nothing to add Further in A Particular file, the VO moves to another Case file to work on, rather than holding Onto the Same One. What happens on A BF 'D In simple terms it is the date the file That Will be Looked at [again], Assessed, reviewed by your Case Officer handling at the CHC. S / he will check if anything is lacking, any further queries to be made ​​[to you], any documents to be asked or if any decisive action is to be made ​​/ taken. Basically it Serves as A 'Reminder Tool' to the Case Officer & processing That your file is not 'Forgotten'. Now, if the VO observes That is something Lacking [That Which WAS Asked for], S / he Probably Will Attempt to contact you on this BF'D day and mark another BF'D on your file. This depends on the subject of check [the all time phrase 'Case-to-Case' basis]. Sometimes, if the check report warrants, the VO might not give you another opportunity and take a decisive action. Note: The Situation is no Fluid & One really CAN Provide A sanguine Comment on it. Will the file be 'only' Looked at A BF'D No. If something like reports, results, documents etc. [Eg. background / security checks] comes to the CHC in between, your file gets opened and assessed. However, if nothing is received in between, you get another BF'D. Note once again: If They are waiting for something and it comes as Expected then the file to be processed Continues Further, if not then the next file Will be reviewed on the BFD 'only'. An Example Every time we Get A letter / Email from the CHC -it carries a 'time limit' to submit something, right? Say 45 days, 60 days or 90 days ... the ending day of that time limit is our next BF'D. As an example, if the CHC sent you a medical request [alongwith the forms] on 02 Jan 2010; and it carries a 60 day's deadline -it means your file has been marked with the next BF'D of 01 Mar 2010. HOWEVER, if your results are Medical Received before the BF'D [01 Mar 2010], say on 05 Feb 2010 -your file will be further processed on that day itself [05 Feb 2010]. If the med results did not come by earlier, then it will be opened on 01 Mar 2010 -The BF'D day. How many we BF'Ds Get Some BF'Ds are 'Routine', as exampled above. Then there are some which is either case generated or because of us. By 'case generated' I mean, [eg.] If one's Security Report is pending from an external agency -the VO gives a BF'D & waits. If the report comes in time, action is taken. If it does not, one gets another BF'D. And the Situation Continues ... By 'Because of us' * I mean if the VO Asked HAD A document for us [or A Couple of Them]. It is wise that we proceed to submit the document / s asap. Reason? The case moves faster [read: it'll open before the BF'D]. If we do not, S / he try to May contact us on the day BF'D & BF'D another log on Our file [result: Delay / S]. Delays Due to BF'Ds As Stated above, except the ' routine 'ones, other BF'Ds do delay our process. At the least [best scenario] each BF'D would be a month apart. Some might be more. The ideal action on our part is to submit anything that has been asked for asap. That would negate a BF'D. However, there can be times that something we just might not be able to send asap. In Case That we 'must' send it by the 'Deadline' -that'd Avoid another BF'D, Will not it? * Many Consultants [so Called agents] erroneously Advise us OTHERWISE. Stating, "Oh you got the meds, do not worry you have time till 60 days to do it". That's a 'bull'. I'd advise -do it asap, if the speed of your case process matters to you.
This is one of the most interesting and informative and important posts on this thread for a long time. I wish I could give you +100.

Where did you get this information? Is there any way to dig deeper? For example how far apart are BFDs, do they differ by VO or NOC, does raising a CSE or ordering GCMS notes push back the BFD or does it result in the file being opened before the BFD? As applications pile up, do BFDs get farther apart? Etc.

Being able to dig deeper into this concept, combined with the data in our spreadsheet, would be very powerful.

Well done!

om999

May 27, 2014
NT_MAPLE said:
Om999 I know how frustrating this wait is... Trust me there are many on this forum itself who have waited much longer than you have. I hope you can keep your spirits up and believe me if there are 40 more PPR/DM reported over the next 2-3 days, you will be among them.

Cheers!
I agree with you maple you are absolutely right and inspiring to many....

I know its just matter of little delay but everybody will get the PR as we all have done our part and there is no reason we should worry about not receiving maple stamp..... I'm just angry the way this whole system is working making people anxious,desperate and vulnerable. June applicant getting worried coz july is getting PPR and may likewise....with every aspect of there application almost similar......

whole point isded ,with this much delay.. Its just too obvious to celebrate it or give emotional weight....

BTW ..goodluck to all for their future ahead in canada.

inamul70

Jul 20, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 30-01-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015 -- 3rd line updated on 17-02-2015 -- RPRF encashes on 20-02-2015
Interview........
waived -- DM : 20-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015 submitted : 01-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
prasanth reddy said:
Guys,

worried/ tensed

June 20th Applicant and 3rd line got updated on 1st week of Jan, but no DM yet
Even november (3rd line) applicants still waiting.. :p

ks08

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2014
Doc's Request.
with file
Nomination.....
24/09/2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
not applicable
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
17/11/2014 ( PROCESSING STARTED)
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
25/11/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
DM on 26/2/15 and PPR on 27/2/15
VISA ISSUED...
SOON... :)
LANDED..........
just saw -2 in my account :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:......never ever been in argument with anyone... :mad: :mad: :mad:

i just update forum friends with the analysis on PPR or gives updated list of all the reported ppr/dm everyday...can't think why anyone would bother to give me -2 :( :( :(
but....all said and done...i really don't care about +1 and -1....just feel frustrated why even working for people gets someone -1... :( :(

but anyways, i am happy for people getting speedy ppr's and wish i also get it soon....
3 and 1/2 month since medical and no ppr/dm... feeling bit low..... :( :(

and finally, i pray for people who gave me -1 a speedy process. :D :D

regards
KS08

Djolev

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 26.11.2014
Nomination.....
PER 24.12.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
ks08 said:
just saw -2 in my account :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:......never ever been in argument with anyone... :mad: :mad: :mad:

i just update forum friends with the analysis on PPR or gives updated list of all the reported ppr/dm everyday...can't think why anyone would bother to give me -2 :( :( :(
but....all said and done...i really don't care about +1 and -1....just feel frustrated why even working for people gets someone -1... :( :(

but anyways, i am happy for people getting speedy ppr's and wish i also get it soon....

regards
KS08
Here comes +1 to neutralise one of these two :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adisu01 said:
Reasons

1.It is still registry and PA has to take the file and move to CBO

2. its already checked and approved by CBO but still has to get approval from PM. So lying in File ready for visa registry

3.It is on the desk of a CBO , he may complete the checks today

4.It is on the desk of PM ( most likely his assistant) and may get an approval today

5.Security and criminality check shows a red flag ( your name , pic or facebook group, or your social activities, local criminal database, government official database etc ) throws some signal. Most likely your face or name is remotely matching with someone in the list- it sends for a detail check to CSIS

6. you have lot of travel and they need to match each country specific database - takes time.

7. you have a visa rejection and it is not mentioned - Only for USA and Canada visa holders - it is up to officer to take a decision whether this should be treated as misrepresentation- usally they don't do it provided if the visa rejection was not because of fraudulent activities

7. your file is approved and updated in Sap system, it is waiting for the next scheduled update to update in web site) if this is the case the file is with a PA and she simply does not find time to send you a PPR email

8. CBO identified a likely misrepresentation during his check , file is forwarded for a local background check team ( NDVO conists of two officer based on 2004 audit report- note sure the latest)

These are the likely reasons

S
What do you mean by social activities? What kind of social activities raise a red flag? Can they reject you for a social activity that is not criminal or a security threat? What if you like girly movies? I'm just wondering what you mean by this.

ks08

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2014
Doc's Request.
with file
Nomination.....
24/09/2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
not applicable
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
25/11/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Djolev said:
Here comes +1 to neutralise one of these two :)

thanks bro...+1 reverted

regards

KS08

Djolev

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Belgrade
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
CC charged 26.11.2014
Nomination.....
PER 24.12.2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Med's Done....
61 day since PER, waiting for MR any Vienna VO applicants to share how long have you waited for MR after PER???????

Cheers! :) :)

rjani

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 14-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER Recvd.: 24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file...
File Transfer...
Second Line Update: 24th Jan 15
Med's Request
3rd Feb
Med's Done....
9th Feb Third line Update: 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting DM: 20th March
Hi,

Suggestion required.

I have changed my job and raised a query at CIC. Got reply from them that " They have transferred my file to NDVO and so they cannot comment on my query. "

My question is, what should I do now. Should I raise cse to NDVO after my 3rd line update as it was updated on 17th of February. And will this CSE slow down my process????

Please revert.

Thanks in advance

Nitin Patel13

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-14
Nomination.....
17-12-14
IELTS Request
With App
Med's Request
06-03-15
Med's Done....
Done on 19-03-15 & TL on 08-04-15
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-15
LANDED..........
In Feb-2016....
Yes,

Its always good to inform them ontime......otherwise may delay.....if they got negative response during background check,....

Nitin Patel13

Star Member
Dec 21, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-14
Nomination.....
17-12-14
IELTS Request
With App
Med's Request
06-03-15
Med's Done....
Done on 19-03-15 & TL on 08-04-15
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-15
LANDED..........
In Feb-2016....
rjani said:
Hi,

Suggestion required.

I have changed my job and raised a query at CIC. Got reply from them that " They have transferred my file to NDVO and so they cannot comment on my query. "

My question is, what should I do now. Should I raise cse to NDVO after my 3rd line update as it was updated on 17th of February. And will this CSE slow down my process????

Please revert.

Thanks in advance
Yes,

Its always good to inform them ontime......otherwise may delay.....if they got negative response during background check,....

ks08

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2014
Doc's Request.
with file
Nomination.....
24/09/2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
not applicable
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
25/11/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rjani said:
Hi,

Suggestion required.

Please revert.

Thanks in advance
LOOK, IT IS ALWAYS ADVISED TO REPORT TO YOUR VO ABOUT ANY CHANGE IN UR CIRCUMSTANCES... IT WONT MOST LIKELY AFFECT UR PROCESS AFTER THIRD LINE. IT MIGHT HAVE DELAYED PROCESS BEFORE MR...

rjani

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC charged: 14-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER Recvd.: 24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file...
File Transfer...
Second Line Update: 24th Jan 15
Med's Request
3rd Feb
Med's Done....
9th Feb Third line Update: 17th Feb
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting DM: 20th March
Nitin Patel13 said:
Yes,

Thanks.
But I think 3rd line update means I am through with the Background checks right.

I suppose I am right but still confused....

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
ks08 said:

regards
KS08
You are in a dream or in a nightmare!
That does not matter!
Nobody of the future is aware

Share your love, do not keep your evil alive
Please love, do not let your kind spirit dive

Encourage your fellows and congratulate your peers
Envy does not serve... Be happy for them with cheers

This forum is neither a curse nor a war
But a boat we sail to the next shore

Your whole life is on the border of a new line
Only if you share love, certainly will be a fourth line!

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
pandu123 said:
I have submitted my renewed passport details to NDVO while sending MR docs (on 7th Feb).. Dunno whether this delays my processing times in getting DM/PPR with verifications again on new passport details :-\ :-\ This will not delay your process.
July applicants who got DM/PPR / seniors .. Can you please tell me whether anyone has submitted renewed passport details during your medicals and got DM/PPR without delays ? Please adviseFrom my end no idea

Thanks,
Pandu

Status
Not open for further replies.