+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ks08 said:
you don't need pcc from saudi as tgnat was not in last 10 years...
pcc is required ONLY for countries visited for "more than 6 months" in last "10 years..

hope it clarify...

best of luck for your application....:)
No, you are most definitely incorrect. A PCC is required from any country where you have lived for 6 months or longer since turning 18, even if that is not within the past 10 years. This is VERY CLEARLY STATED in the PCC request e-mail as well as on the document checklist for FSW applications.

tpgrewal88

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
waived
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 27th March 2015
Med's Request
18th April 2015
Med's Done....
27th April 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Expected in June
VISA ISSUED...
Expected in June
LANDED..........
Will Plan Accordingly
v_g1973 said:
Need a confirmation on PCC...if I have stayed in multiple States (Karnataka, New Delhi, UP) in India, would I need the PCC from my current police station or all States I have lived in last 10 years.

I think it is only the current, but I need a confirmation.
Hi..

1 PCC is for one country... Do it from Passport Seva Kendra which is very easy.
Also, Alternate option is from Commisioner's Office.
Option is all yours... Good Luck...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jpn said:
Decision Made

hurray !!!!!!

4th line updated today morning.

Application Date : 14.07.14
PER : 12.11.14
2nd Line : 07.01.15
Medical Request : 19.01.15
Medical Done : 22.01.15
3rd Line : 28.01.15
4th Line, DM : 23.02.15

Waiting for Passport Request....
congrats! So fast after meds done.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Rastafarian said:
PPRPPR
Wid blessings of lord male mahadeshwara and parents much expected ppr arrived today....jumpin wid joy. ;D ;D :D :D :D
Feeling.great to inform that I got PPR mail today....and submitted PP wid vfs....
I am Greatly indebted to founder of thid gr8 forum Ashif..and many more contributors like Diploma tru...century....to name a few....without these selfless....humble friends I would hav not reached this far....you ppl Rock :-[
8) 8) 8)
Congratulation :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resfinn said:
Dear,

Dont worry ....

If they need they will ask you in the MR letter itself as a seperate point, to submit the Saudi PCC.. Here if they not asked you about saudi pcc, then NO NEED to provide it.

I am residing in saudi Arabia and for me, they asked in seperate line itself in the letter , to provide Indian PCC and Saudi PCC.

You can PM me if need any help ...
This is simply not true. CIC is very clear on this. It's in the document checklist, it's in the PCC request e-mail and it's on their web site. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp I quote: "You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more months in a row since the age of 18." You will note there is NO LIMITATION to the past 10 years or to countries specifically requested by CIC.

Please don't answer unless you know for sure. Giving false information is dangerous to people's precious application hopes.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m77 said:
Dear Members,

I have received my Single Entry Visa, now I'm in dilemma as I have some personal commitment and I cannot stay more than 10-15 days in Canada and I need to return back.

As you know that the VISA is single entry, now my question is that if I return in 10 days then how will I enter again in Canada and what is the procedure?

How long does it take to get PR Card? Can PR card be mailed to my relative residence in Canada, if I specify my address as their's while applying for PR card.

Please provide guidance...

Thanks in Advance...

Watal
The card can be mailed to any address you specify in Canada. It can take up to 3 months to arrive.

You will need your PR card to re-enter Canada by any public vehicle (plane, bus, ferry, cruise ship, etc). However if you enter by private car (obviously from the USA, meaning you'd need to legally enter the USA first), you can enter with just your passport and COPR paperwork.

It is also possible to apply for a PR Travel Document that can be used in lieu of a PR card. Search CIC's web site for it. Probably not worth it in your case.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rebell said:

Man, they I asked ... actually my application was received on 12 december ... so she told me that its early to receive a PER email .. however whenever I log in with my UCI number it says IN PROCESS ... furthermore , she also told me the name of my VISA office ! What does this all means ? :/ .. Have I achieved PER or not ?
Yes you have. Congratulations.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nsat said:
[size=10pt]Recieved passport request today(23/02/2015) and ECAS status updated to 'Decision-Made'

My prayers and wishes to all in the forum. May you receive good news at the earliest!
congrats!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaTheDream said:
I'm 5th Dec. applicant, DD , my Ecase shows " In Process, We received your application .......etc " but I don't know when was my DD charged as the bank told me they couldn't know this information.

I'm seeing many 5th Dec. applicant in the forum receiving their PER .. when I should expect it ?

I'm a single applicant so I think that I've a very simple application..

I also want to know, is it a good sign that my Ecase shows " In process " ??

I mean, If I'll receive NER, do they change this status in my ecase in the same day I receive the NER or before that or after that by few days ??
is there is anyone who had his ecase went alive and shows " In process " and then he received NER ?? I hope not
You're going to get PER soon, check your junk folder to see if you might have missed it. Otherwise sit tight, it won't be more than 2 weeks. ECAS showing In Process means you are over 99.9% to get PER. Congrats

random00

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Need some help folks... got an email from CPC, text below...

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

FBI Clearance: If your residence period in the USA has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original FBI clearance certificate. Please refer to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp This must be received at this office by: 2015/04/23

Please note:

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. When attaching your document(s), please ensure that they are smaller than 5MB and that each document is attached individually.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below.

There are saying at one place to send the document to their office, and at the same time also saying that scanned copy must be less than 5MB. So does this mean they want me to send a scanned copy, or do they want me to send the original by mail?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rebell said:
Thanksss guysss ! :) :) :) ... Tell me one more thing ...

1) If the CIC people need to call my employer then, when is it done ? I mean at which stage ? Has they already did that and then are issuing me the PER or it is done by the visa office people ?

2) Furthermore, I also clamined points for adaptablity and provided one proof of relationship and one proof of residence along with my uncle's canadian passport copy ... I was having a doubt that may be they may ask for more proofs for adaptability or may be they might not accept ... so have they accepted my points for adaptablity ? Or they may ask for some more proofs ? Same thing goes for my current employment proofs etc ... so Have I also passed this stage ?

3) Plus anybody have any idea about the ABU DHABI visa office ? Like how do they process either fast or slow or Do they really go deep in background checking ?

Please advice..
1) It could be done at any time but usually between the time your local VO begins processing your application and before they send you MR. Verification is always done by local VOs, CIC does not do this.

2) The only way to know exactly how many points you got is to order your GCMS notes. But you got PER so you scored at least 67. If your local VO wants additional proof of relationship/residence of your relation they will ask for it.

3) No idea on that VO sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.