+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avadutala said:
Hi,

I have sent all the additional documents for my newborn child on 28th January and reached NDVO on 31st. Till now I didn't heard from them on MR for my child.

Can anyone who applied for additional dependent clarify how much time generally takes to receive MR for newborn...
It can take weeks or even months. They generally don't acknowledge communications.

Keep Waiting

Jan 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 2014
vish.777 said:
This is in reference to my earlier post, I copied the spread sheet to read some data in my excel sheet by applying different filters to it and said that the Visa issued since application date took a maximum of 289 days by the NDVO.

I applied the same filters again to check something else but found that there isnt one applicant with 289 days on it, so I missed something and mis-read it, APOLOGIES to the forumites, however now, it looks like most of the visas issued so far had a maximum timescale of 277 days.

Having said that, there are people who have waited for 289 days in the 'PPR section' of the spread sheet recently!
Hence it comes back to the usual unpredictable pattern of NDVO and there isnt anything like they MIGHT be working on an application for a maximum of 289 days only
-------------------------------

Thats fine dude..it was just an analysis you made..nothing wrong with this...there is nothing expect waiting until turns come..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newwait said:
Hi friend. I need the help of forum experts. I sent my two years work experience letter to CIC which was my only experience in my home country. I received my per and I am waiting for MR. The address of the employer has been changed two months before and it is not match with the letterhead in my document. should I send the new address and phone number to CPC-Ottawa.
You should explain this in a CSE to your VO.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scarabio said:
Hi folks,
I would like to thank you all especially they guys behind the administration of this forum/thread. Your answers to my questions, others' question were very enlightening and for sure some of the answers/insights are are not found anywhere else (unless you go through the full process).
Yesterday I received my passports with visa stamped on it... FINALLY.... such a long and sometimes stressful ... trip... I am saying trip because truly; it seems the journey has just started!... :)
Below are my full timeline an app details hopefully to be useful and guide line for others who are still in the pipeline. (p.s: I was not able to edit the xls sheet which I found VERY USEFUL)

Noc:2133
Visa Office: London
Application sent: 6-6-14 (FedEx)
Application revived @ CIO : 11-6-14
Credit Card Charged: 2-10-14
PER: 8-10-14
1st Line on eCAS: 10-10-14
PCC request/ Permanent Residency fee payment request /Medicals Request received from LVO by email: 13-11-14
2nd Line on eCAS: 13-11-14
Medical Results uploaded to eMedical: 27-11-14
PCCs/Fee receipt/ passport copies received by LVO: 8-12-14
3rd Line on eCAS: 17-1-15
Attended CIIP (Dubai): 22-23 Jan 2015
Passport Request email form LVO (to be submitted to Abu dahbi Embassy): 27-1-15
Passport Submitted to Abu Dahbi Embassy: 28-1-15 (delivered by hand)
Passports received with visa stamped: 14-2-15

Again, thanks for everybody here and good luck for all

Scarabio...
congrats!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
B K said:
They May have calculated on the date file received.

Why you had not waited till 01 October to let your exp complete for 4 years.
Oh that's right! Very good catch B K.

Drajpoot, your file was received 17 September. At that time, your work experience was less than 4 years. 1 Oct 2010 to 17 Sep 2014 is less than 4 years. CIC counts it TO THE DAY and does NOT round up. This is why you only got credit for 3 years. Unfortunately that means you have no basis for appeal. Really tough luck, but go for EE and hope that will work for you.

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Dear All

I've applied for FSW 2014 in NOC 2174. My application was reached on 25th Sep 2014. My applied NOC 2174 was capped on around 10th Oct. But still I did not get any email notification and did not get the application back. Can you please help me so that I could contact with Immigration office and could query about the status of my application.

Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zoezoe2014 said:
Dear Forum Members,
After getting PPR from LVO this Friday, I got the final update in my ECAS today:

"4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Best wishes to all awaiting progress at different stages of the PR process...
congrats! Your visa is forthcoming!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nareshkannan said:
Gentleman,

After much anticipation second line update today. Below are my timelines

"2.We started processing your application on February 12, 2015"

App Recieved: 15-Sep-14
CC Charged: 30-Nov-14
PER: 14-Dec-14
File Transfer: 6-Jan-15
2nd Line: 15-Feb-15

Thanks to everyone !

Cheers,
Naresh
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
June 03 said:
Hi got my per on 19 th jan .... Ecas shows .... In process what does this mean?
Has my file been transferred to my local VO (Ndvo)????

Kindly suggest
By now it should have been. You just have to wait for them to contact you.

vickysohal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
18-08-2014
IELTS Request
ALREADY SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014 UPDATED 3RD LINE ON 4-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
LANDED..........
Will Land in Canada in 2 nd week of MAY 2015
maverick83 said:
What is the next status after "Medical results have been received" on CIC Website
How many days will it take to get to next status (PPR) for New Delhi VO

Thanks,
Maverick
hi good luck for your next step DECISION MADE.
and now your waiting period of approx 3 to 4 month started.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Hello Diplomatru/Canol/ Other senior members

Please advise me---

My application received at CIC on 17th September 2014 and I got my application return on 20th February 2015 along with CIC letter dated 20th November 2014.
The letter states-
"All supporting documentation provided regarding this work experience history was taken into consideration.The employment letters from NDT company do not provide sufficient evidence that you performed the action described in the lead statement for the occupation or that you performed a substantial number of main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of NOC including all of the essential duties.
As your application does not meet the requirement of R(10)IRPA,it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you for this reason".

I do not agree with the above reason mentioned by the case officer, As this is completely contradictory reason with respect to the assessment of my prior application for permanent resident visa under Federal Skilled worker class for same NOC 2243. My application received on 4th July 2013 and My application fees of 550 dollar was charged as my application passed the basic eligibility criteria as well as minimum criteria that time. Unfortunately in last assessment stage of point grid system I could score only 61 points and I got refusal email from CIC.
As per CIC email dated 27th November 2013-

You were assigned 11 points for your 3 years of full time work experience, or the equivalent in part time work within the 10 years prior to the date of application was made in accordance with R(80) of IPRA. Points were assigned based on work experience with NDT company from 1 October 2010 to present date

Presently I am working for the same company, I have submitted same documents for the proof of my work experience, I did apply for same NOC. Then how can CIC case officer write that the documents are not sufficient and return my application as incomplete , even this time I provide some email references too which clearly shows the duties mentioned in the description of NOC 2243.

Once CIC accepts some documents and satisfy with them, being an applicant everyone will submit the same documents for future application as applicant is sure that those documents are fine except the validity of those documents. I did the same I provided the same letters with update dates without any change. But case officer returns my application

I want to appeal for this unfair decision , as I know that the documents which I have submitted were more than enough to satisfy my duties as per NOC 2243, and that is why all of them were considered and fine for the case officer who assess my application last year in 2013.

I would like to request you to please suggest me a registered lawyer who can act on my behalf.
You've posted this question many times and several people have answered you already. Read the forum to get answers after you post a question.

In your case, your work experience is not 4 years. 1 Oct 2010 to 17 Sep 2014 (the date your application was received) is less than 4 years. CIC counts to the day and doesn't round up. Unfortunately their calculation was correct according to their rules so an appeal will not be successful. Suggest trying for EE. Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBPATEL said:
Hello,

I got one good news :) :) ;D.

2nd line updated on 15.02.2015

Process started on 12.02.2015.

Generally MR request comes within 15 days of 2nd line update. Is it so? Seniors please confirm.

Regards,
HBP
NDVO-2132 NOC
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

I've applied for FSW 2014 in NOC 2174. My application was reached on 25th Sep 2014. My applied NOC 2174 was capped on around 10th Oct. But still I did not get any email notification and did not get the application back. Can you please help me so that I could contact with Immigration office and could query about the status of my application.

Thanks
You can call CIC or send in an e-mail query.

Status
Not open for further replies.