+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkirose

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO/CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
File Transfer...
2nd line- started processing on 27th March
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
31-03-2015
Interview........
hopefully waived off! 3rd line update - 09.04.2015
Passport Req..
08-05-2015
Hi All,
I received AOR from Colombo , Sri Lanka

my timeline

Applicatn Date- Oct 6th
DD encash- Dec 15th
PER - Jan 14th
AOR - Feb 13th
VO - (NDVO) transferred to Colombo
NOC - 1212

Can anyone suggest me time taken by Colombo VO generally. When should I expect MR?

Thanks in advance.

brajesh388

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
hi all,

the PPR from NDVO says we should check the vfs india website for information on how to transmit the passports it is silent whether we can send the passports through courier but I have been advised by a senior member of the forum that it is perfectly all right to send the passports via courier.

since I live far away from any VFS global collection centre I am thinking of sending them via courier and I am told NDVO will not be unhappy about this and it is perfectly ok to send them through courier as long as I am ready/willing to receive them back via ordinary national post.

please comment soon.

best regards,

B K

Feb 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with App Only one PCC of India
Nomination.....
PER 12-01-15
AOR Received.
26-02-15
File Transfer...
SL 20 Apr 2015
Med's Request
08 May 2015
Med's Done....
02 Jun 2015
Interview........
DM 01 Aug 2015
Passport Req..
04 Aug 2015
youfes said:
Dears,
Have anyone tried to send a case specific enquiry (CSE) to the visa office and face technical problems regrading error page appearance ?!. Every time I try to use the cse service via all available browsers I face the same problem. I experienced this problem once before when trying to contact the CPC-Ottawa but later I contacted with them through email. Now , I knew that my application was transferred to Cairo Visa Office and I want to inform them about the previous B1/B2 USA visa refusal which I've already told the CPC-Ottawa (as it was more likely that my application would have been transferred there ) and the CIO many times . But with this new piece of information , I'm obliged to contact Cairo Visa Office , especially after one fellow has informed lately that the Visa Office asked him about the reason for not mentioning his wife's B1/B2 refusal despite the fact that she was refused for such a visa 7 years ago. That was after he had done his medicals and his visa office was cpc-ottawa.
- N.B. : the problem is that many have informed that the VISA office in Cairo is closed ! and the other problem is that the alternative email seems to be not working .
Here's a screenshot of the error page :

I appreciate your help.
Thanks!
are you attaching any file

if yes
Files must be 2 MB or smaller. If you include multiple files, the total size must be 3.5 MB or smaller.
only accept files in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, or DOCX formats

i faced same problem while raising cse to ndvo

HDG

Jun 10, 2014
malay14all said:
Hello,

In india if someone has experienced it, can you please tell me how much time does it take to add a new born in application. Including getting the passport for the child and notifying NDVO.
A child's passport is done in 5 days, if the parents passport is valid

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
bless us with a PPR
To keep our hope alive

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
1111Canada,

I see that you have only made 5 posts till date and all those five we today with the same content on the below 5 rooms.

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)
London Visa Office
NOC 1111. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT AND AUDIT OCT, NOV, DEC APPLICANT
Pakistan Application Forum................

Fellow forumites the below in red is not true. Don't get hassled up.
1111Canada, stop spreading un-true rumours and if you are the victim, fire you agent, he is full of S# @ T.

1111Canada said:
Hello to all, I am new here. A family friend had told me about this forum & I think it would be better to link with you all for my future conversation with VO.

1st of all, I want to tell about me. I am applicant of NOC 1111, FSWP 2014. My application was reached on 26th Dec, 2014 at CIO Sydney, NS. And, I am much glad to tell, last night had received PER e mail from CIO, which stated that VO would contact me for further proceeding on my application.

I am much surprised, because I was not expecting this PER e mail much early. Hence, a friend of me had applied in OCT, 2014 but, he did not even charged yet. My that friend had called to CIC agent & asked how he did not charged & I received PER. Agent stated, there was a temporary pause after mid OCt applicants but now they had started from 30 DEC to backwards OCT. Because, first come first serve basis has been ended from 1 January, 2014. And CIC would chose best applicants either cap would reached or not up to reaching MID OCT from DEC30.

It is really much surprising for me. But, anyhow I am so much happy to get PER. Could anyone please guide me, when should I be getting MR request by VO?

Regards

youfes

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 22 January, 2015
File Transfer...
19 February , 2015
Med's Request
13 March , 2015
Med's Done....
21 March , 2015
Interview........
waived
B K said:
are you attaching any file

if yes
Files must be 2 MB or smaller. If you include multiple files, the total size must be 3.5 MB or smaller.
only accept files in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, or DOCX formats

i faced same problem while raising cse to ndvo
No, I've done as you mentioned!

!Dreamland!

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/ WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 03, 2014
Nomination.....
DD Charged on Jan 08, 2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Second Line Update on April 20, 2015.....Processing Started April 15, 2015
Med's Request
May 09, 2015
Med's Done....
May 19, 2015.....TLU May 29, 2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived...........DM....July 28, 2015
Passport Req..
August 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2015
AndySin007 said:
I am 3rd Nov but no PER till now DD encashed on 10Jan, do you have UCI ? whats the ecas status ?
I am 3rd Nov Applicant...NOC 1212. DD Encashed on Jan 08, 2015...NO PER YET :'(

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
A very good experience shared here as well !
http://www.immigrationexperience.ca/

Get that Canadian job faster with these five simple tips
http://canadaboundimmigrant.com/focus/article.php?id=611

FAQs
immigration.ca/en/canada-immigration/immigration-faq.html

Canada Aims To Attract Up To 285,000 New Immigrants In 2015
http://www.cicnews.com/2014/11/canada-aims-attract-285000-immigrants-2015-114047.html

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Few FAQs:

1. Do I become a Permanent Resident of Canada as soon as my Canada Immigration Visa is issued?
No. You will only become a Permanent Resident of Canada when you cross a Canadian port of entry with your valid passport and your valid Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa. This is referred to as 'landing in Canada'.

2. How long can I wait to land in Canada after my Canada Immigration Visa is issued?
You must land in Canada before the expiry date, which appears on your Canada Immigration Visa. Usually, the expiry date is one year from the time medical examinations were completed. As this is not always the case, be sure to verify the expiry date as soon as you receive your Canada Immigration Visa.

3. Can the expiry date on my Canada Immigration Visa be extended?
As a general rule, the expiry date on your Canada Immigration Visa will not be extended. Failure to land in Canada before the expiry date may result in the necessity of re-application.

4. Must I first enter Canada at the destination I indicated on my application form?
Generally, the holder of a Canada Immigration Visa may enter Canada at any port of entry without difficulty. However, if you first enter Canada at a port of entry in the Province of Quebec, you must have been accepted by Quebec and have a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection or be prepared to document your clear intention to reside in a province other than Quebec.

5. What documents do I need with me when I first land in Canada?
When you first land in Canada, you will need your valid passport containing your unexpired Canada Immigration Visa and a document entitled Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Your accompanying dependents, if applicable, will need the same. It is a good idea to also have evidence of your settlement funds and an inventory of all personal belongings in your possession and other items that you now own but intend to bring to Canada at a later date.

6. When must my accompanying dependents land Canada?
Accompanying dependents cannot land in Canada before the Principal Applicant has done so. The accompanying dependents may first land in Canada with the Principal Applicant or after the Principal Applicant, but in either case prior to the expiry date indicated on their Canada Immigration Visas.

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
rvp_deltario said:
1111Canada,

I see that you have only made 5 posts till date and all those five we today with the same content on the below 5 rooms.

NOC 1111 and 1112 - FSW 2014 Applicants (JOIN HERE)
London Visa Office
NOC 1111. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT AND AUDIT OCT, NOV, DEC APPLICANT
Pakistan Application Forum................

Fellow forumites the below in red is not true. Don't get hassled up.
1111Canada, stop spreading un-true rumours and if you are the victim, fire you agent, he is full of S# @ T.
Thanks friend for that research. Indeed a deliberate attempt to inject sadness in people mind
Everyone knows FSWP program ministerial instructions and each application is assigned with a Lock-in-Date. The most important date is the date on which they received your application and this is your Lock-in-Date.

This post is best fit in dustbin

thanks

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
On you screenshot, in the description field, it talks of setting the "validateRequest = False"
Looks like a security o firewall issue.
Please try the same on another browser.
Which one are you presently using, Safari?

youfes said:
Dears,
Have anyone tried to send a case specific enquiry (CSE) to the visa office and face technical problems regrading error page appearance ?!. Every time I try to use the cse service via all available browsers I face the same problem. I experienced this problem once before when trying to contact the CPC-Ottawa but later I contacted with them through email. Now , I knew that my application was transferred to Cairo Visa Office and I want to inform them about the previous B1/B2 USA visa refusal which I've already told the CPC-Ottawa (as it was more likely that my application would have been transferred there ) and the CIO many times . But with this new piece of information , I'm obliged to contact Cairo Visa Office , especially after one fellow has informed lately that the Visa Office asked him about the reason for not mentioning his wife's B1/B2 refusal despite the fact that she was refused for such a visa 7 years ago. That was after he had done his medicals and his visa office was cpc-ottawa.
- N.B. : the problem is that many have informed that the VISA office in Cairo is closed ! and the other problem is that the alternative email seems to be not working .
Here's a screenshot of the error page :

I appreciate your help.
Thanks!

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
palakpatel911 said:
Few FAQs:

1. Do I become a Permanent Resident of Canada as soon as my Canada Immigration Visa is issued?
No. You will only become a Permanent Resident of Canada when you cross a Canadian port of entry with your valid passport and your valid Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa. This is referred to as 'landing in Canada'.

2. How long can I wait to land in Canada after my Canada Immigration Visa is issued?
You must land in Canada before the expiry date, which appears on your Canada Immigration Visa. Usually, the expiry date is one year from the time medical examinations were completed. As this is not always the case, be sure to verify the expiry date as soon as you receive your Canada Immigration Visa.

3. Can the expiry date on my Canada Immigration Visa be extended?
As a general rule, the expiry date on your Canada Immigration Visa will not be extended. Failure to land in Canada before the expiry date may result in the necessity of re-application.

4. Must I first enter Canada at the destination I indicated on my application form?
Generally, the holder of a Canada Immigration Visa may enter Canada at any port of entry without difficulty. However, if you first enter Canada at a port of entry in the Province of Quebec, you must have been accepted by Quebec and have a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection or be prepared to document your clear intention to reside in a province other than Quebec.

5. What documents do I need with me when I first land in Canada?
When you first land in Canada, you will need your valid passport containing your unexpired Canada Immigration Visa and a document entitled Confirmation of Permanent Residence. Your accompanying dependents, if applicable, will need the same. It is a good idea to also have evidence of your settlement funds and an inventory of all personal belongings in your possession and other items that you now own but intend to bring to Canada at a later date.

6. When must my accompanying dependents land Canada?
Accompanying dependents cannot land in Canada before the Principal Applicant has done so. The accompanying dependents may first land in Canada with the Principal Applicant or after the Principal Applicant, but in either case prior to the expiry date indicated on their Canada Immigration Visas.
+1 bro

brajesh388

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
hi all,

the PPR from NDVO says we should check the vfs india website for information on how to transmit the passports it is silent whether we can send the passports through courier but I have been advised by a senior member of the forum that it is perfectly all right to send the passports via courier.

since I live far away from any VFS global collection centre I am thinking of sending them via courier and I am told NDVO will not be unhappy about this and it is perfectly ok to send them through courier as long as I am ready/willing to receive them back via ordinary national post.

please comment soon.

best regards,
no comments yet experts please comment

dharmesh_008

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26-03-2015
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (From Colombo VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015 TLU: 25-04-2015
Interview........
may be waived.....
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
anyone help me how much time to get UK PCC?

i have applied to ACPO Criminal Records Office, am i on right track.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.