+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Long_Due said:
EXPERIENCED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT
If you son holds a us passport he will not recieve a visa on his passport as us passport holders dont need visa to enter canada. But his name needs to be mentioned on COPR
true

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Long_Due said:
EXPERIENCED MEMBERS CAN CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT
If you son holds a us passport he will not recieve a visa on his passport as us passport holders dont need visa to enter canada. But his name needs to be mentioned on COPR
As he is from Visa exempt country, you will have to send scanned copies of Passport and after that they will issue your son COPR.

ANM_786

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2014
Nomination.....
29th Aug 2014
Med's Request
15th Oct 2014
Med's Done....
28th Oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2015
Amitesh Singh said:
Thanks Mate...

Mine details are

Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 2171
App. Filed.......: 16th May 2014
Processing.....: 29th Oct 2014
Med's Request: 10th Nov 2014
Med's Done....: 29th Nov 2014
Landing fee en cashed..: 7th Dec 2015

PP Request......: ????

Please suggest...
hey buddy not to worry. U will b in the coming batch...

all the best

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundeep_s_ said:
What happens if I cannot land in Canada before the One-Time-Entry(PR stamp for Indians) stamp expires? Some say that i'll have to get new medicals and enter, and others say that the PR will then expire, and i'll have to restart the whole process.

Can someone confirm which one is true?

Thank you.
You must land before your visa expires. If you don't, you have no status and you start over.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
You must land before your visa expires. If you don't, you have no status and you start over.
As CIC puts it:

The expiry date is shown on the visa. You cannot use the visa after the expiry date. Permanent residence visas cannot be extended, so make sure you use it within the time limit.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse-arriving.asp

Harisaran

Jan 11, 2015
Friends, I've got my PPR from NDVO today to submit my passport and my family in New Delhi VO within 30 days, but I reside in UK, will be in UK till April. I've informed NDVO by CSE twice during August & Dec, but they didn't consider and sent PPR to NDVO. Can some one suggest how I can submit my passport to NDVO. Is that the only option to go India. If so how long the visa issue talks after passport submitted?

alty88

Dec 23, 2014
Hi Friend..

I received my PER through post dated Dec 09th 2014..And my second line is updated on Feb 2nd as application is in process..I called CIC team they my e-mail ID is not updated, thats the reason i have received PER through post..What do i do now..plz advise..Do i have to wait for MR thrpugh post..or send an e-mail to some team :(

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
Harisaran said:
Friends, I've got my PPR from NDVO today to submit my passport and my family in New Delhi VO within 30 days, but I reside in UK, will be in UK till April. I've informed NDVO by CSE twice during August & Dec, but they didn't consider and sent PPR to NDVO. Can some one suggest how I can submit my passport to NDVO. Is that the only option to go India. If so how long the visa issue talks after passport submitted?
Hari,

from a lot of stuff I have read on Internet, people either:
i. Send passport with someone who is travelling to India.
ii. Or courier it through DHL/Fedex. I believe courier is a very gray area as a lot of ppl suggest that sending Indian passports through courier is illegal and passport can be seized at customs. One possible solution will be to get a letter from Indian mission in UK after explaning them the situation. You can then attach this letter along with PPR request from NDVO. You can then explain the situation in a covering letter and DHL/Fedex can use this to get the passport through customs.

I am also in Germany and will potentially be facing the same issue in coming months.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harisaran said:
Some CSE are simply ignored :mad:

Send a new reminder to NDVO by all means of communication (fax, CSE, email) to allow stamping at LVO. Include scans of Port of entry stamps and Visa to UK.

or

Ask someone traveling to Delhi to submit PPs on your behalf. He/she will need written authorization from you for that.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alty88 said:
Hi Friend..

I received my PER through post dated Dec 09th 2014..And my second line is updated on Feb 2nd as application is in process..I called CIC team they my e-mail ID is not updated, thats the reason i have received PER through post..What do i do now..plz advise..Do i have to wait for MR thrpugh post..or send an e-mail to some team :(
What is your visa office?

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Hey man, the uderstand you got from the forum earlier is correct.

Below is from the same link you shared.
Price (C$)/ Application
$490.00

When you select 2 under number of applications and click continue, the final amount shows on next page.
The word applications is confusing but still the understanding is right.
Got to pay CAD 980 in total for you and your wife.

darklordkuma said:
Dear Senior Members - Previously I had asked if the RPRF Fees is to be paid per applicant or per application and I was told that the fees is per applicant.

Therefore, for a FSW application of husband and wife the fees would be (490 * 2 = 980).

However, while trying to pay the RPRF Fee it is indicating $490 per application and not $490 per applicant.

You can check it here:

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?category=8

Can anyone please explain if this is a mistake on their part or I'm reading too much into this. I just don't want to pay another $490 if it is not required.

Thank you!

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
Thank you rvp_deltario!!! +1 to you

Appreciate the help!

rvp_deltario said:
Hey man, the uderstand you got from the forum earlier is correct.

Below is from the same link you shared.
Price (C$)/ Application
$490.00

When you select 2 under number of applications and click continue, the final amount shows on next page.
The word applications is confusing but still the understanding is right.
Got to pay CAD 980 in total for you and your wife.

Harisaran

Jan 11, 2015
alok4best said:
Hari,

from a lot of stuff I have read on Internet, people either:
i. Send passport with someone who is travelling to India.
ii. Or courier it through DHL/Fedex. I believe courier is a very gray area as a lot of ppl suggest that sending Indian passports through courier is illegal and passport can be seized at customs. One possible solution will be to get a letter from Indian mission in UK after explaning them the situation. You can then attach this letter along with PPR request from NDVO. You can then explain the situation in a covering letter and DHL/Fedex can use this to get the passport through customs.

I am also in Germany and will potentially be facing the same issue in coming months.
Thanks alok +1, Do you know the timeline for visa issue, Is it a good idea to go to India for two weeks and come, but I am bit worries, if it take more time. Then I'll be into big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.