+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoezoe2014

Nov 23, 2014
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
15-11-2014
Med's Request
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (Received 16-01-2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon...
Dear Forumites,
I'm so happy to share with you the good news that I received the much awaited email requesting RPRF, Updated PP biopages, and Updated Information Chart. Here goes the body of the email:

----------------------------------------------
Dear Applicant,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below.

-Please complete and return the attached Updated Information Chart

-Updated copies of the passport biopage for yourself and each family member

-Right of Permanent Residence Fee (this can be paid online)

Please send all requested documents together via email within 10 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 10 days.

Has anyone else from LVO received a similar email requesting submission of docs via email (not postal mail)?

Awaiting your early replies...

I'll update the SS shortly.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
NARESHB14 said:
I want to send few documents to my 23rd Dec application as an addendum. can someone help me in providing the information about what things need to mention..it will be great help if providing a proforma of addendum letter.
Below is the cover letter format I used for sending corrected Schedule A to LVO:

Name
Address
Phone: +44-###
Email:<email>
<date>

Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
MacDonald House,
38 Grosvenor Street
London – W1K 4AA,
United Kingdom

RE: Canada FSWP Application – Correction to Form Schedule A – Background Declaration

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am ABC (Date of birth: XYZ), an applicant for Canada's Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) 2014. My application's ID is #### (UCI: ### and Payment Receipt ####). This letter is supplied along with new Schedule A – Background Declaration form to explain a correction that I have made in the form Schedule A - Background Declaration.

While filling form Schedule A, I unintentionally overlooked part of question 6 (d) below:
Q-6. (d) been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program ) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Recently, I have realized that I have answered this question incorrectly and that I am supposed to include details of ANY kind of visa refusals by any country. I realized that I should have ticked YES in question 6 (d) and provided details of my XYZ visa refusals. I have been refused visitor visa once by ##### consulate in ####.

EXPLAIN REASON FOR REFUSAL HERE.

I sincerely apologize for the mistake I made and I would like to genuinely convey that this wasn't intentional suppression of facts. Kindly requesting you to use the new Schedule A form for performing background checks on my application. I wish to add that, in February this year, #### consulate overturned their decision and issued me with a #### visa (a copy of visa is enclosed).

After realizing my mistake, I decide to act quickly to ensure the error gets corrected. Thus, I am sending you a new duly signed Schedule A - Background Declaration form. I am still living at same address (with my wife) at which I was living when I submitted my application and still working for same employer on same position therefore only difference between the form Schedule A I sent initially with my application and the new one I have enclosed is change of my response to question 6 (d). All other information on the form is unchanged.

All other documents in my file, including my wife's (secondary applicant) Schedule A – Background Declaration remains unchanged. I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for your time and effort for processing my FSWP application.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions or concerns. I will be happy to appear for an interview should you consider it necessary.

Sincerely,

Name

Enclosed:
- New signed form Schedule A – Background Declaration form (only for primary applicant)

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
zoezoe2014 said:
Dear Forumites,
I'm so happy to share with you the good news that I received the much awaited email requesting RPRF, Updated PP biopages, and Updated Information Chart. Here goes the body of the email:

Dear Applicant,
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below.

Please send all requested documents together via email within 10 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

Has anyone else from LVO received a similar email requesting submission of docs via email (not postal mail)?

Yeh, only about 10 days ago I received similar email. However, in my case they also included MR and PCC request with 30 days deadline in total.

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
zoezoe2014 said:
Dear Forumites,

Dear Applicant,

Congrats ....

Seeking details/documents by email within 10 days is quite strange.... Anyway, it is good for you to complete the process on fast track...

Just out of curiosity, I want to know who is the Case Processing Officer. Some abbrevations will be there at the end of the email content to know the officer name..

Regards

rejiss

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged on 23-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 16-12-2014
IELTS Request
Initially submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 02/24/15: Started processing on 21st Feb
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
23-03-2015
Interview........
3rd line update on 03/31/15: Medical results have been received
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
23-09-2015
cio4011 said:
CHECKED MY ECAS AFTER RECIEVING email from:-
WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR FILE ON FEB 9TH 2015

IM FROM NEW DELHI THOUGH:-
VISA SECTION
PIEKNA 2/8
00-481
WARSAW
POLAND

was worried but later asked few and went through this blog so now

Lucky you, congrats!! +1 for your next step. I too am around the same timeline and same NOC...still waiting for news.
GLAD TO UPDATE 2ND LINE UPDATED BUT IN WARSAW :eek:.... BUT OK COOL 8)

NDVO WUD B BETTER :p

PLEASE UPDATE SS GUYS THANX ;D ;D ;D
<-------------- MY DETAILS ;D ;D ;D

Man1982

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th may 2014
File Transfer...
28 nov 2014
Med's Request
12/12/2014
Med's Done....
22/12/2014
Interview........
waved off
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
12/03/2015
LANDED..........
expected land on 18/06/2015
NRI16 said:
For children , they just check weight and height, sometimes head size...so, there is no issue in going for medical....for ludhiana medical center, i request some ludhiana member to reply please...good luck...
Book an appointment with
Dr. updesh singh sidhu.
sarabha nagar ldh.
doctor do thorough physical examination.Seasonal cold doesn't matter.

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
HI All,

I submitted my medicals in September and till now am waiting. The only document left was FBI clearance certificated which i submitted on Jan 1 2015. Since then the wait.
Does anyone know if the background and criminality check happens before MR or after MR.

RanjitNagi

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-04-2015
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear friend,

I have situation here.. need ur urgent advice
I went to PSK for my wife' PCC. They denied to issue PCC by saying that, first she need to update here perticulars since she is married now and moved to new address. After that she can apply for PCC.
Updating the particulars means that she need to apply for re-issue of passport.

Wife's paspport was issued in 2007 and we got married in 2012 and currently she is holding same passport.

Last date to submit PCC is 25 march.

SO what do you guys recommend? Should I apply for re-issue passport or should I get the PCC from police station??

I'm confused between above two options to get the PCC. Please help
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
RanjitNagi said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear friend,

I went to PSK for my wife' PCC. They denied to issue PCC by saying that, first she need to update here perticulars since she is married now and moved to new address. After that she can apply for PCC.

Wife's paspport was issued in 2007 and we got married in 2012 and currently she is holding same passport.

SO what do you guys recommend? Should I apply for re-issue passport or should I get the PCC from police station??

I had the same issue with my passport.

Got it reissued and it takes only a month or you can also try tatkal in which case you get it in a weeks time.

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
hello friends

i had undergone medicals on january 24 th 2015. i still dont see any update in ecas. doctor was supose to send e-medical results to cic. do you know how much time does it take for cic to update 3rd line on ecas?

zoezoe2014

Nov 23, 2014
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
File Transfer...
15-11-2014
Med's Request
17-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (Received 16-01-2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon...
coolcoral said:
Congrats ....

Seeking details/documents by email within 10 days is quite strange.... Anyway, it is good for you to complete the process on fast track...

Just out of curiosity, I want to know who is the Case Processing Officer. Some abbrevations will be there at the end of the email content to know the officer name..

Regards
Thanks for replying. The Case Processing Officer is BWJ.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
While you getting another passport issued there is another way out.
You can have a PCC in 2-3 days. Visit you area's Police station, they will guide you to the Police HQ where you can get a form post a fees, fill it and advise them that it's urgent so can you take the form in person and give it to your local police station, they should allow. Give it your local police station and request them to do a verification same day. (See if the indian trick to convince a government official works). Once they do it, take it back to the HQ and they will issue you a PCC.
This is as good as the one you get from PSK.
This worked in New Delhi for my friend who had to get one for Canada immigration.
Share your experience.

RanjitNagi said:

vish.777

Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi --&gt; WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER 25/01/2015
AOR Received.
Warsaw on 10/02/2015
File Transfer...
[b][size=12pt]Bought a Frying Pan :p
Med's Request
05/05/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Interview........
[b][color=goldenrod] DM - 23/05/2015
Passport Req..
[color=coral][b]27/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[color=teal][b]20/05/2015 as per COPR, PP received on 12/06/2015
rvp_deltario said:
While you getting another passport issued there is another way out.
You can have a PCC in 2-3 days. Visit you area's Police station, they will guide you to the Police HQ where you can get a form post a fees, fill it and advise them that it's urgent so can you take the form in person and give it to your local police station, they should allow. Give it your local police station and request them to do a verification same day. (See if the indian trick to convince a government official works). Once they do it, take it back to the HQ and they will issue you a PCC.
This is as good as the one you get from PSK.
This worked in New Delhi for my friend who had to get one for Canada immigration.
Share your experience.
Indian trick lolz :p

Harisaran

Jan 11, 2015
ECAS Status updated with Decision Made, below are my timelines:

NOC 2174
VO New Delhi
App. Received 5/5/2014
App. sent 4/28/2014
Fee Encashed 6/4/2014
PER Received 6/17/2014
VO Started 9/8/2014
MR date 9/10/2014
Medical done 9/29/2014
RPRF sent 10/1/2014
Medical rcvd 10/7/2014
Decision made 02/10/2015

I am currently in UK and my family INDIA, belong to NDVO. I've communicated the information on 1st Dec over email to NDVO. Can some one suggest, how the PPR will be requested? In India or London.

MDoha

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2015
Doc's Request.
01/02/16
Nomination.....
20/04/16
Seniors,

Today I called cic and had the chance to talk to one agent
I wanted to check if our noc 2132 got capped and where my application is currently located
She told me after checking my uci on the system that there is no update , and that my application
Is still with cic
When I asked if the cap is reached for October applicant , she said no , cause she must see in the system that my application was retuned on d date due to x reason
So seniors m how much this info is accurate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.