+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savnik

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Savnik said:
Hi Guys,

I need your help because its really stressing me out...

I applied under NOC 1123 on 10 Sept, 2014 and my letter reached CIC on 17th September, 2014

I quit my company on 31st August, 2014 and didnt have an experience letter to prove tat i quit my job since even my resignation wasn't accepted that time. I stated my current employer as a current employer because I myself didnt know the status of my employemnet with my former employer.

I got an offer and joined a new company on 15th Sepetember, 2014 have a apoointment letter and all of it...

After 2 months of joining the new company my former company called me and shared my experience letter with me mentioning i quit on 31st August, 2014.

What do i inform the CIC now....

do i write to cic that i quit on 31st August and was working on handover till the 6th September.....im really confused...please help

PER - Jan 08
AOR Mail from Poland VO on - Feb 03
GUys please help!!!!

Seniors Please Help!!!!

amanprsingh

Aug 11, 2014
Kris I didnt got your question!! I have been asked for Australian PCC yesterday only.
done with my medicals and RPRF in September
PCC of Botswana in October and
now after 4 and half months recd this request for Australian PCC, when I should have recd PPR :)

kris00 said:
Larger Question is .. Was you asked during the PCC and RPRF request tie to provide Australian PCC.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
adisu01 said:
I think ndvo is overloaded with applications. They have lot of pending apps starting from 2010. They are on a strict mission to reduce the backlog to process express entry. That's why they are diverting post Jan per to alternate vos. Secondly security check won't take more than a month. I completely disagree with that. If you clearly observe the spreadsheet most of the less crowded vos are able to complete it in a month.

The only reason for the delay is they don't have time. They are not checking ur records untill the bfd comes. My bfd is set to march 31st based on gcms .medical request was requested on Dec 24th . The actual request was send on Jan 10 and bfd-bring forward date is set to march 31-. I strongly believe they don't check my apps or initiate criminality or security before april.

The delay is just because of excess app and not because of too many forigen travells
Sorry what exactly is BFD and how is it set?? Ur actual request was sent on Jan 10- time would be given till 45 days so by Feb 25 they would expect to have ur MR/PCC/ RPRF documents....so y is BFD March 31?...Anything mentioned in GCMS notes.... ???

bob99

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
KOCHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
gorkhe said:
I am 14th July applicant but still no MR.

gorkhe
june 19 applicant still waiting for MR

jubin85

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
Goku said:
Quick Update: Got my Passport back today and also completed my landing. It was hardly 10 min process for me. Best wishes to all of you.

P.S. Will share my experience regarding landing soon.
That's great bro.. Will be waiting to read your landing experience...

namisha

Jan 30, 2015
adisu01 said:
I think ndvo is overloaded with applications. They have lot of pending apps starting from 2010. They are on a strict mission to reduce the backlog to process express entry. That's why they are diverting post Jan per to alternate vos. Secondly security check won't take more than a month. I completely disagree with that. If you clearly observe the spreadsheet most of the less crowded vos are able to complete it in a month.

The only reason for the delay is they don't have time. They are not checking ur records untill the bfd comes. My bfd is set to march 31st based on gcms .medical request was requested on Dec 24th . The actual request was send on Jan 10 and bfd-bring forward date is set to march 31-. I strongly believe they don't check my apps or initiate criminality or security before april.

The delay is just because of excess app and not because of too many forigen travells
Hey adisu, what is bfd? and how it can be calculated?

jubin85

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
July3applicant said:
Guys i completed my medicals on 03-02-2015

By when third line will be updated

If there is any problem in medicals, whether hospital will contact me or NDVO and in what time??

Hope everything is fine
If the hospital is eMedical enabled then it will be updated max in a weeks time...
And NDVO will contact you..

jubin85

Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
05-12-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
SR2174 said:
Submitted my Passports this morning in total it took 30 mins .....

Not waiting for Visa ..
Any addition documents to be carried while submitting the passport at VFS??
And I guess you meant "Now waiting for Visa"... :D :p ;D

Akshay Mlaik

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
14-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
Med's Request
9th May 2015
Med's Done....
13th May 2015, TLU 21st May
Passport Req..
21-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27th July 2015
LANDED..........
15th Sep 2015
Hi guys,

I am 0121 Applicant. I recieved my PER on 13th Jan'15 and now waiting for MR..Approx how many days should i be waiting more to get any info..Pls help and also tentative timelines for NDVO..heard form somewhere that NDVO is taking extra time

Regards

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
neel-here said:
In the Ques. no. 12 a.. you need to pick ONE occupation from all your Occupations filled in Ques. 12 b.
So, for that 1 job (Prim NOC Eligibility) the 'designation' must be the same in BOTH the ques .. 8)
i hope they don't consider this as a major error and a reason for the rejection....thanks for the reply friend,...

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
Savnik said:
GUys please help!!!!

Seniors Please Help!!!!
I'd advise raise a CSE with NDVO first abt updating change of employment...then depending on their reply (if they ask you to contact Poland VO instead)-
Send the Form with Updated Employment History, Relieving Letter of old company, and Joining Letter of ur new company...
Explain in a cover letter (draft this carefully) that there was a delay/confusion in processing ur Final working date on your Relieving Letter....and you were still working on transition for the next 7 days hence you didn't update the Employment Change Details at the time of sending application but later the company processed your Relieving Letter with final working date as 31st only.....Be extremely polite and add a line abt sincere apology- not meant to misrepresent in any way....As long as u act fast and inform the VO quickly on your own, I feel it'd be fine...they r experienced ppl, they'd have seen the multiple issues ppl face at their workplaces over the years...

Experienced Seniors please comment further if your opinion is different...

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
Savnik said:
GUys please help!!!!

Seniors Please Help!!!!
You said that you have already received the PER. So, why do you want to tell it to CIC.

To avoid any confusion, you can write to Warsaw Visa Office about the Handover time and details.

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
rvp_deltario said:
Completely agree with you adisu01.

Below are the extracts from CIC SOP on security screening. From the face of it, it doesn't sound like an exhaustive process unless something is suspected.

4. Security screening pursuant to section(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 of IRPA
4.1. Mandate of the National Security Screening Division, CBSA
The National Security Screening Division (NSSD) of the International Operations Directorate of CBSA conducts security screening in the context of applications for temporary residence visas, applications for permanent residence visas and claims for refugee protection. In this context only, NSSD provides recommendations on admissibility on national security cases related to section(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 of IRPA as follows:

Security Screening Intelligence Analysis Section
- The Security Screening Intelligence Analysis Section (SSIA) within NSSD is the primary point of contact at the CBSA for all operational screening-related issues pertaining to security screening of applications for permanent residence pursuant to sections(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 or IRPA.
- Officers who suspect that an applicant may be inadmissible pursuant to section(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 of IRPA, but need additional information to make a determination, should send the case to SSIA for in-depth security screening via the - - Global Case Management System (GCMS) for overseas cases as per the instructions in the Immigration Control (IC) Manual – Chapter 1: Security Screening of Permanent Residence Applications.
- When sending a case for security screening, officers should include as much information as possible, including details on adverse information.

Temporary Resident Assessment Intelligence Section
- The Temporary Resident Assessment Intelligence Section (TRAIS) within NSSD is the primary point of contact at the CBSA for all operational screening-related issues pertaining to security screening on admissibility of temporary resident applications pursuant to sections(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 of IRPA, as well as for extensions or changes to valid temporary resident status in Canada.
- Officers who have reason to believe that an applicant may be inadmissible pursuant to section(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 or IRPA, but need additional information to make a determination, should send a security screening request to TRAIS via GCMS as per the instructions in the Immigration Control (IC) Manual – Chapter 2: Security Screening of Temporary Residence Applications.
I read a statement of CBSA officer somewhere to the committee in Canadian parliament that they have 4 tier priority ror security clearance and processing timelines for certain countries. As far as I can remember:

Vip cases 2 days
China 5 days
Russia, India, Pakistan, Saudia Arabia and few others 10 days
All others 20 days

Thumsup

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 2014
Doc's Request.
18th Sept 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Oct 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
wating
rvp_deltario said:
Completely agree with you adisu01.

Below are the extracts from CIC SOP on security screening. From the face of it, it doesn't sound like an exhaustive process unless something is suspected.

4. Security screening pursuant to section(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 of IRPA
4.1. Mandate of the National Security Screening Division, CBSA
The National Security Screening Division (NSSD) of the International Operations Directorate of CBSA conducts security screening in the context of applications for temporary residence visas, applications for permanent residence visas and claims for refugee protection. In this context only, NSSD provides recommendations on admissibility on national security cases related to section(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 of IRPA as follows:

Security Screening Intelligence Analysis Section
- The Security Screening Intelligence Analysis Section (SSIA) within NSSD is the primary point of contact at the CBSA for all operational screening-related issues pertaining to security screening of applications for permanent residence pursuant to sections(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 or IRPA.
- Officers who suspect that an applicant may be inadmissible pursuant to section(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 of IRPA, but need additional information to make a determination, should send the case to SSIA for in-depth security screening via the - - Global Case Management System (GCMS) for overseas cases as per the instructions in the Immigration Control (IC) Manual – Chapter 1: Security Screening of Permanent Residence Applications.
- When sending a case for security screening, officers should include as much information as possible, including details on adverse information.

Temporary Resident Assessment Intelligence Section
- The Temporary Resident Assessment Intelligence Section (TRAIS) within NSSD is the primary point of contact at the CBSA for all operational screening-related issues pertaining to security screening on admissibility of temporary resident applications pursuant to sections(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 of IRPA, as well as for extensions or changes to valid temporary resident status in Canada.
- Officers who have reason to believe that an applicant may be inadmissible pursuant to section(s) 34, 35 and/or 37 or IRPA, but need additional information to make a determination, should send a security screening request to TRAIS via GCMS as per the instructions in the Immigration Control (IC) Manual – Chapter 2: Security Screening of Temporary Residence Applications.
Very userful info adisu and rvp. Do you guys mean to say that VO officer will send for further screening even after they receive PCC for resp country only if he suspects something adverse? OR is has to happen compulsarily for all applicants? Appreciate your response.

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15
adisu01 said:

Well let me share my take on this.

In my current organization, we have employed third party vendor to do detailed background check for whosoever joins our company. This check comprises of complete educational background check, employment checks covering all previous employments, current & permanent address check, and identity proof check. We also do security and criminality check where in we check with OFAC (office of foreign assets control), Interpol, Rwana and Yugoslavia International War Crimes database, etc. In all 18 checks are done under Security and criminality check process.

This entire process takes up to a month for completion and we get a detailed report form our vendor. So for an NDVO or for any other VO to complete these checks, taking more than a month's time is an exaggerated timeline.

So I believe it is primarily due to work overload that these checks are not being initiated by them in time. Hope this information helps everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.