+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickysohal

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
18-08-2014
IELTS Request
ALREADY SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014 UPDATED 3RD LINE ON 4-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
LANDED..........
Will Land in Canada in 2 nd week of MAY 2015
abubakar1006 said:
Dear Friends,

I have received PER last month. My NOC is 2281. I have shown Fixed Deposit in my Bank as a proof of fund. Now, can I use this money for other purpose (can I withdraw the money from Bank before the next steps). Please let me know which will help me to take further decision regrading my fund.
its better if you maintain this balance as they can check at any time. and even they can again ask you to show the documents.

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
Just Received an email from LVO

Date: February 4, 2015
UCI: 91XXXXX Application: E000XXXXX
Dear

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted
photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide four (4) new photographs which meet
the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You
will find the specifications at this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
More information on the photo specifications may be found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Please send these photographs to the address provided below. These photos must be received by our
office within 45 days from the date of this letter.

Thank you,

Immigration and Medical Services Division

Now I have few questions.

1. VO eligibility completed?
2. Whether criminality and security checks completed?
3. Why they are not asking for PCC or any other doc (suppose partial PCC submitted).
4. When they will send me Medical Request.

Anxiously waiting for seniors response

[/quote]

stbox

Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Hi Everyone,

Visa office send me an e-mail in which they are asking for:

- Updated police certificate for your spouse from Russia
- Updated, original proof of funds
- Completion of the medical examination for yourself and your and dependents
- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and your spouse. The amount is $ 490 CAD per person.
- A copy of all pages of passport for yourself, your spouse and your accompanying dependent children if applicable

and they gave me 30 days to comply with this request.

The problem is that my passport was expired and I ordered new one and it may take about 20 days, also in Russia police certificate is beeing maid in 30 days.

What should I tell the if I am not ready by the time?
Where and how should I send them documents?

Take care,
Pavel

johnson.i2000

Apr 20, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
Nomination.....
PER on Sept 4, 2014
File Transfer...
complete by Gods grace
Med's Request
09 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
01 Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 06, 2015
LANDED..........
July 9, 2015
your file is under evaluation they found that the photos you have sent with application is not good.

so eligibility review may be over, others like criminality check, Medical etc will follow

malikkhayyam said:
Just Received an email from LVO

Date: February 4, 2015
UCI: 91XXXXX Application: E000XXXXX
Dear

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted
photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide four (4) new photographs which meet
the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You
will find the specifications at this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
More information on the photo specifications may be found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Please send these photographs to the address provided below. These photos must be received by our
office within 45 days from the date of this letter.

Thank you,

Immigration and Medical Services Division

Now I have few questions.

1. VO eligibility completed?
2. Whether criminality and security checks completed?
3. Why they are not asking for PCC or any other doc (suppose partial PCC submitted).
4. When they will send me Medical Request.

Anxiously waiting for seniors response

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
abubakar1006 said:
Dear Friends,

I have received PER last month. My NOC is 2281. I have shown Fixed Deposit in my Bank as a proof of fund. Now, can I use this money for other purpose (can I withdraw the money from Bank before the next steps). Please let me know which will help me to take further decision regrading my fund.
You can borrow from bank against your fixed deposits.

Most banks offer this facility. Have to pay some interest though.

This way, you can take new certificate or statement on your fixed deposits in future if required by visa office.

ishu_canada

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-11-2014
IELTS Request
08-08-2014
I am August 8th applicant waiting for 2nd line update. I have travelled to multiple countires e.g. US, UK and Switzerland.

- Could that be the reason of delay in 2nd line/ MR?
- Anyone else who has submitted application before August 8th and waitng for 2nd line update?

NDVO, 2173

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stbox said:
Hi Everyone,

Visa office send me an e-mail in which they are asking for:

- Updated police certificate for your spouse from Russia
- Updated, original proof of funds
- Completion of the medical examination for yourself and your and dependents
- Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee for yourself and your spouse. The amount is $ 490 CAD per person.
- A copy of all pages of passport for yourself, your spouse and your accompanying dependent children if applicable

and they gave me 30 days to comply with this request.

The problem is that my passport was expired and I ordered new one and it may take about 20 days, also in Russia police certificate is beeing maid in 30 days.

What should I tell the if I am not ready by the time?
Where and how should I send them documents?

Take care,
Pavel
order the PCC from Gosuslugi portal and provide Warsaw with an automated confirmation email that you will receive in the process asking for extension of deadline.

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
erin22 said:
QUESTION:

I have sent my application for FSW on May 29, 2014 and they have received it on June 1,2014.
HOWEVER,, I haven't heard from them since..(No account number yet, or any response from them)
Should I put my hopes down? What are the chances?

I live in Philippines. Please response.. I would accept any negative or positive comments.
My application was as a Registered Nurse
Thank you.
This is really sad. But, don't lose hope as they haven't send it back yet. Go ahead and apply for gcms notes.

BetterLife

Nov 15, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2015
LANDED..........
May-2015
pandu123 said:
Just want to give an update -

I am all set for Medicals schedule tomorrow at CMM, Hyderabad.. Doctor at GYD is out of station till weekend, so I opted for CMM which I heard is equally good..

Paid RPRF fee Online for CAD980.. 47300/- deducted from my account.. Saved around 6k INR (by not taking DD of 54K INR)

Few other details for other applicants who are yet waiting for their MR to come after 2nd line update. Just want to give some high level insight on how and what I applied -

1) My complete work experience (7+ years) is in India
2) PCC submitted along with the application in July
3) Dependents - Spouse and 1 year kid
4) Work experience in TOP IT MNC across globe (company 1), CMMI level 5 company (company 2) and Fortune 17th company (company 3)
5) I have attached original reference letters provided by company HR with 80-90% NOC match. all other details like company seal, number of working hours, company address, phone, ... everything followed without miss
6) I have attached my business cards with all the reference letters (except for company 2)
7) Have attached two additional reference letters of company 3 (currently working) given by my project Manager and other project manager along with their business cards
8) Have written three addresses (address during my graduation, address when working in company 1, address when working in company 2 & 3)
9) Have submitted bank deposits as POF. submitted Original bank deposit statement provided by Bank.
10) submitted last three months pay slips for all three companies

Everyone in this forum helped me documenting my application and I am very grateful to everyone. I would have submitted my application in June itself, but I thought I would submit a complete application with less mistakes rather than saubmitting an incomplete application in hurry. Believe me I found more than 20 mistakes reviewing my application around 10 times (got it reviewed by my friends also) .. I thought I should not give any option to VO to ask for any additional docs (just thought being in his shoes :) )

Hope this would help atleast one person to analyse what might be the reason of delay of his/her MR after 2nd line update..
sometimes if VO doesnt find required information or didnt receive required information from 3rd party verifiers or other sources in time, while verifying his/her application, he may extend the deadline for another month.. and he may not see the application back until he gets a reminder .. I have seen these kind of cases when applicants post their experiences from GCMS notes..

All the very best to everyone and I hope MAY and JUNE applicants get their PPR soon..

+1 for sharing the information.

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
ishu_canada said:
I am August 8th applicant waiting for 2nd line update. I have travelled to multiple countires e.g. US, UK and Switzerland.

- Could that be the reason of delay in 2nd line/ MR?
- Anyone else who has submitted application before August 8th and waitng for 2nd line update?

NDVO, 2173

we share same noc... 7 aug applicant no second line ... dnt worry I hope will get in another 10 days

kakarotson

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 - 09 - 2014
Doc's Request.
15 - 09 - 2014
Nomination.....
03 - 02 - 2015
AOR Received.
none
IELTS Request
submitted with application band 6.5
Med's Request
22 - 07 -2015
Med's Done....
20 - 08 - 2015
Interview........
Thank GOD its waived
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
THANK TO GOD!!!
LANDED..........
2016 definitely!
at last PER

15 september files received
30 November cc charged
03 February PER

NOC 2133

dont loose hope!!! your turn will come too!!

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
managersonline said:
If I am not wrong this NOC was capped already by reaching 1000 applications as per 16 dec update of CIC?
Hi,

My current noc is 1212. 2171 is capped mid nov.

revanth316

Feb 4, 2015
Hi everyone.... I applied for FSW in may 2014.
Line 3 is updated in November 2014 and i have sent my pcc and MR by nov 30.
I did not receive ppr request until nw. Please help me.

should i be worried?

I am getting married in this month. should i contact CIC regarding this update.

RK29824

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2132 & 2232
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
27-Nov-2014 (PER)
File Transfer...
16-Feb-2015 (2nd Line)
Med's Request
3-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
8-Sept-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-Sept-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sept-2015
LANDED..........
15-Mar-2016
Pandu....Thank you very much for elaborating such way....pray for me as well :(

+1 for your efforts !

pandu123 said:
Just want to give an update -

I am all set for Medicals schedule tomorrow at CMM, Hyderabad.. Doctor at GYD is out of station till weekend, so I opted for CMM which I heard is equally good..

Paid RPRF fee Online for CAD980.. 47300/- deducted from my account.. Saved around 6k INR (by not taking DD of 54K INR)

Few other details for other applicants who are yet waiting for their MR to come after 2nd line update. Just want to give some high level insight on how and what I applied -

1) My complete work experience (7+ years) is in India
2) PCC submitted along with the application in July
3) Dependents - Spouse and 1 year kid
4) Work experience in TOP IT MNC across globe (company 1), CMMI level 5 company (company 2) and Fortune 17th company (company 3)
5) I have attached original reference letters provided by company HR with 80-90% NOC match. all other details like company seal, number of working hours, company address, phone, ... everything followed without miss
6) I have attached my business cards with all the reference letters (except for company 2)
7) Have attached two additional reference letters of company 3 (currently working) given by my project Manager and other project manager along with their business cards
8) Have written three addresses (address during my graduation, address when working in company 1, address when working in company 2 & 3)
9) Have submitted bank deposits as POF. submitted Original bank deposit statement provided by Bank.
10) submitted last three months pay slips for all three companies

Everyone in this forum helped me documenting my application and I am very grateful to everyone. I would have submitted my application in June itself, but I thought I would submit a complete application with less mistakes rather than saubmitting an incomplete application in hurry. Believe me I found more than 20 mistakes reviewing my application around 10 times (got it reviewed by my friends also) .. I thought I should not give any option to VO to ask for any additional docs (just thought being in his shoes :) )

Hope this would help atleast one person to analyse what might be the reason of delay of his/her MR after 2nd line update..
sometimes if VO doesnt find required information or didnt receive required information from 3rd party verifiers or other sources in time, while verifying his/her application, he may extend the deadline for another month.. and he may not see the application back until he gets a reminder .. I have seen these kind of cases when applicants post their experiences from GCMS notes..

All the very best to everyone and I hope MAY and JUNE applicants get their PPR soon..

ishu_canada

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with file
Nomination.....
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-11-2014
IELTS Request
08-08-2014
LORDHELP said:
we share same noc... 7 aug applicant no second line ... dnt worry I hope will get in another 10 days
Thanks and +1

Status
Not open for further replies.