+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tams1

Apr 27, 2014
I am taking bank loan and transferring the loan to my account for showing Proof of Funds (POF).
How long should the fund be present in the account ?
Till I get the case number or till I get the visa ?

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
it_engg said:
ashif bhai :+1 for you ..kudos

and my query :

My total experience is 6.5 years

in which 2.5 falls in 2172
and 4 year falls in 2174

Now if i apply in 2172 would i be able to get 15 points for more then 6 years experience?

according to cic website below is the details regarding work exp.please help guys!!

Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)

You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week.

You must have at least one year of continuous full-time, paid work experience (or the equivalent in continuous part-time work) in the primary occupation you specify in your application.

In order to receive points for all of the jobs you have had over the past ten years, your work experience must be in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011. Follow the Determining your NOC category instructions above to find the NOC 2011 category that matches your skilled work experience over the past ten years.

You must provide proof of your work experience with your application.
please reply on this one guys

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
tallayousef said:
hi guys ido mistake
i put in apllicaiton visa office for procesing NOVA scotia , i should put ABUDHABI
they will accept my idont know
please your feed back
For UAE/KSA the London Visa Office is required not Abu Dhabi. Have you already mailed you application ?? Maybe someone else can highlight on whether they will process it or not.

nelkyl

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
nithyaindia said:
Thanks for your Quick Reply... One of my Degree certificate is in my native language plus English on the same certificate whether I need to make it translated?
Sorry about the question, what is PPC?

Nov 28, 2013
Query:

My daughter was born recently and we could not make her passport within 20 days (the process is very complicated in my country). Would you suggest us send adults' materials first and then submit the baby's, or wait until her passport ready? Looking forward to your reply.

Many thanks~!

tallayousef

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
soooon
tknova said:
For UAE/KSA the London Visa Office is required not Abu Dhabi. Have you already mailed you application ?? Maybe someone else can highlight on whether they will process it or not.
yes already apply this the problem

jlveronika

Oct 1, 2013
Hello experts,

Would like to seek your advise..

1) When I submit the application, I'll be applying as a single. Since the processing will take 28 months, should my status change into married, will I have to update my status in the application? Will my spouse follow my status should I be granted the PR?

2) Under education, do we have to submit both of the bachelor and master degree to WES for assessment? Could it be only the latest degree?

Thank you

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
stbox said:
Hi everyone,
I have a couple of questions,

1. I have a number of certificates which approve my training in the field required by CIC. In what section should I include them?
2. Should I supply reference letter for the exprerience that do not match the category.

Thanks for the help.

1. u can include them on Checklist 12
2.u will have to supply for all NOC expr u have

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
it_engg said:
ashif bhai :+1 for you ..kudos

and my query :

My total experience is 6.5 years

in which 2.5 falls in 2172
and 4 year falls in 2174

Now if i apply in 2172 would i be able to get 15 points for more then 6 years experience?

according to cic website below is the details regarding work exp.please help guys!!

Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)

You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week.

You must have at least one year of continuous full-time, paid work experience (or the equivalent in continuous part-time work) in the primary occupation you specify in your application.

In order to receive points for all of the jobs you have had over the past ten years, your work experience must be in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B of NOC 2011. Follow the Determining your NOC category instructions above to find the NOC 2011 category that matches your skilled work experience over the past ten years.

You must provide proof of your work experience with your application.
Its a debating issue..can conclude myself..u can judge urself by below two post:
digitalsphere said:
Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case.

jigzyy said:
My friend, you are wrong here. Primary NOC [for which you have applied for] should have minimum of 1 year of experience in past 10 years, if you have that, you are good to apply.

You can claim rest of the points by showing other jobs that you have done, and that should be listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B. So if you have applied for 2174 and have an experience of 1 year and worked 5 years in 2173, you'll be awarded 6 years points instead of 1.

2174 [or any other primary NOC] is the basic criteria to qualify, but CIC is not that harsh and will not ruthlessly reject the rest of the experience you had.

Proof?
I have almost 2.5 years of experience in 2174, and almost same in 2175 cum 2174 [web development], in my GCMS, I have been awarded for all the experience I have. Even Visa Officer had no issue that I have been working as web programmer for past 2 years.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Mauritius2013 said:
Hello,

Can someone clarify whether the Electronically generated bank statements and FD receipt is accepted as proof of funds?

Regards
ABP
Its should be attested by bank authority..then will be ok..:)

ati007

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with the file
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Dear Ashifee,
Any guess will CIO change the forms on 1st May 2014?

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Katherine ZHANG said:
Query:

My daughter was born recently and we could not make her passport within 20 days (the process is very complicated in my country). Would you suggest us send adults' materials first and then submit the baby's, or wait until her passport ready? Looking forward to your reply.

Many thanks~!
I think a birth certificate is enough, you don't need passport for her to apply.

vanishiwa

Sep 7, 2013
i have a question, i will be applying for FSW2014, as my NOC is open this year.
apprently, my brother's NOC is also open for FSW2014.

should we apply separately, or is there a joint application for siblings ( just like the spouses)?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
vanishiwa said:

should we apply separately, or is there a joint application for siblings ( just like the spouses)?
no joint applications, apply individually

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
vanishiwa said:

You apply separately

Status
Not open for further replies.