+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jattjalandhar7

Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2014
Nomination.....
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
09-08-2014
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
N.A
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
LANDED..........
Toronto
APSK said:
*****So Just got my GCMS notes, dated 30 December 2014 ******

Seniors/ anyone who can help, i have a question..

I submitted my PCC and Medicals on 26th September 2014.

My GCMS notes say CRIMINALITY: "In Progress" for me and "Passed" for my wife, although it says "Nothing adverse".
Can anyone help me understand what it could be about. What should be my next step? Anything in this context will help. Please share your views..

Have you ever visited any other country and if yes for how long??

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Diplomatru said:
You don't need to submit PCC from Canada.
Y? Don't they want from every where you have lived after the age of 18

byohans

Dec 2, 2014
Dear friends,

I have a question regarding how to interpret the Cap estimate on global spreadsheet.

I am Dec 29th applicant,NOC 2172. On the global spreadsheet ,the estimated NOC cap seems to have capped(estimated noc Cap filled shows 100%). My question is ,which date is the cut off date for the estimate after which applications are deemed to be returned due to cap limit? No such information is given for this NOC.

Can anyone shed light on this? Seniors please comment.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ttman said:
Y? Don't they want from every where you have lived after the age of 18
PCC from Every country you have lived in world after age of 18 except Canada. They will request it if they need Canadian PCC.

PGS77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER :19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
IELTS : 7.5
File Transfer...
SLU - 4-March-2015
Med's Request
31-March-2015
Med's Done....
11-April-2015 ,TL:21-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3-June-2015, DM:4-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-June-2015
LANDED..........
26-Sept-2015
kumars.aman said:
[size=10pt]A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.[/size]
Congrats buddy!

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
PGS77 said:
Congrats buddy!
Bhaio..congrats....Humble request..pls update SS.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
alirezasany said:
Repost again....

It is unclear, unfair and non-logical way that CIC has.
When my file had been received by CIC in 20th Oct. there were just 376 people in his last updated list. My NOC is 2132.
Till now, I have not received any news from them. In contrast they cashed 4th Dec. applicant in other NOCs.
If the cap is filled. it is around 100 days waiting to know about rejection! It is unbelievable!
It has not been inferred that my document is incomplete because there is no progress in this NOC after 8th Oct. and also my file is exactly the same as my friend's file who has gotten his PER.

I couldn't understand this method. In there description they announce that they will respect to FIFO. In reality there is no sign.

How can you analyze this issue?

PLZ Tell your opinions
Only reason I see can be some doubts about the documents. Because if one of CIO officer is concerned about the originality of the documents in that case documents could be sent for further verification and authentication and it might take the time. Otherwise you are right if they have rejected your file it would have been in your hands long time ago.

As far as your file is genuine rest assured that you are in CAP and you will hear good news soon.

With you all the best.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

sawtantar

Sep 20, 2014
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 August 2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
22 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hello All
How much time takes NDVO for MR ? As such i got 2nd line update on 24th of Jan
We started process on 22nd of Jan

mkm2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
navpreet.in said:
NOW ECAS STATUS SHOWING MEDICAL RCVD

DONE MEDICAL ON 12-JAN

WHAT WILL BE NEXT STEP AND WHEN SUBSEQUENT MILESTONES ARE EXPECTED TO HAPPEN???????????????? :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
can u pls post your timeline?

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
Hi apsk,

Ccsis is the agency which does criminality and other checks. It's a three layered checking, primariliy to check any criminal proceedings pending against any applicant. This applies to one who has travelled to other countries. CIf follows up with csis on regular basis and their minimum tat is 14 working days and can range to three months and if something gets noticed,then it goes for further verification which might delay process to one year . However until reports comes from csis and are clean, your application will remain under progress. Some applicants got their Mr early so they are getting ppr after 4 months delay while some are waiting for Mr for about 3 plus months .it depends when file is picked up for criminal checking,if it is pre medicals then medicals gets delayed for about 3 months ,if it happens post medicals then ppr gets delayed. One thing is for sure, if an applicant has stayed outside its home country,without clear csis reports visa can't be issued. I have noticed somewhere in 2013 one of the applicant wAs denied travel to Canada after getting his passport stamped as something negative appeared in reports and he was called in embassy for interview where his visa was cancelled with a letter stating the reasons. So it's worth the wait to get clear report and then getting next step ahead in the process. Cheers.

APSK said:
*****So Just got my GCMS notes, dated 30 December 2014 ******

Seniors/ anyone who can help, i have a question..

I submitted my PCC and Medicals on 26th September 2014.

My GCMS notes say CRIMINALITY: "In Progress" for me and "Passed" for my wife, although it says "Nothing adverse".
Can anyone help me understand what it could be about. What should be my next step? Anything in this context will help. Please share your views..

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
NICE INFO SHARED BY YOU PADDY............

+1 TO YOU

Paddy78 said:
Hi apsk,

Ccsis is the agency which does criminality and other checks. It's a three layered checking, primariliy to check any criminal proceedings pending against any applicant. This applies to one who has travelled to other countries. CIf follows up with csis on regular basis and their minimum tat is 14 working days and can range to three months and if something gets noticed,then it goes for further verification which might delay process to one year . However until reports comes from csis and are clean, your application will remain under progress. Some applicants got their Mr early so they are getting ppr after 4 months delay while some are waiting for Mr for about 3 plus months .it depends when file is picked up for criminal checking,if it is pre medicals then medicals gets delayed for about 3 months ,if it happens post medicals then ppr gets delayed. One thing is for sure, if an applicant has stayed outside its home country,without clear csis reports visa can't be issued. I have noticed somewhere in 2013 one of the applicant wAs denied travel to Canada after getting his passport stamped as something negative appeared in reports and he was called in embassy for interview where his visa was cancelled with a letter stating the reasons. So it's worth the wait to get clear report and then getting next step ahead in the process. Cheers.

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Paddy78 said:
Hi apsk,

Thanks +1 fo this valuable info...

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
hello guys, need some guidance.

for the things I am bringing in as my checked and hand luggage via flight in which I will be coming.....how should I make list of things? on a simple A4 plain paper, typed out in MS WORD, showing name, quantity, type and value of things?

1. like how much cloths (should I divide them further like party dresses, casual dress, office dress, night dress, lounge dress, inner wears, jackets, over coats, etc or should I combine them under one heading and count the pieces and value them?) for 3 of us.

2. same goes for shoes and boots.......what should I do? again for 3 of us

3. mobile phones, mobile chargers, laptops and its chargers, digital camera, other miscellaneous computer accessories like extral BackUP HDD, USBs, computer cables like Ethernet, hdmi, usb extsion, etc, equipment cleaning cloths and mini tool set.

4. bedsheet sets, quilt set, blankets, orthopedic pillow pair, etc

5. medicines as precaution for first 4 months time period until our health cards are made....like Panadol, 1st and 2nd class general purpose antibiotics like augmentin and cefspan, anti allergics, antacids, pain killers, cold, cough and fever medicines, nebulizing medicines like atrovant, etc.
I will be carrying 2 to 3 bottles each for those which are in liquid form basically for my kid and 30 tablets each for those which are in solid form for us 2 adults.
now should I ask family physician to make a prescriptions for it or is it safe to just carry them. is there any problem carrying these general purpose medicines?

6. gold and silver jewelry of my wife. I have heard people talk about taking color photographs and original receipts and all that stuff. is it still necessary to do all this? I have heard officers at airport don't even check and look at photos of jewelry items?

I have also heard about some B4 form, I have downloaded it and when I saw it I got pretty confused as how to fill it and what to fill in. it contains very limited portion and I m afraid I cant fill it in which the things I m bringing in.

please advise. thanks

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
Diplomatru said:
Read IMM7000 carefully
Just read you need for countries other then canada. ..
Thanks mate
appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.