+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smo

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Igwee said:
OMG!!! Thank you LORD!!
Guyz,I´ve Just been charged 1550CAD
NOC:2241
Received: Dec. 1
Now Wait for PER begins
Good luck to other Dec. applicants
Hi, Congrats.
My application also reached at 1 Dec. When has ur CC charged? Could u pls tell how ur total is 1550 CAD, do u have 3 childrens?

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
AnithaC said:
Hi Members... have been waiting for 2nd line update gritting my teeth. 56 days since we got PER mail, no updates yet. It was supposed to be in 45-60 days from PER received date. Any changes in this time??

Trying to get on with life to make the wait easier, though every small decision is hanging on for this application result which is driving me nuts. Ugh!! Can't even buy a furniture on sale. God help me decide where I belong.
dont worry i am august 7th applicant... still no 2nd line update... right know they are just sending MR to july applicants i think we need to wait for a week more to get 2nd line updated ... all the best

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Hello All, please help with an answer to this: What is the appropriate time (stages in this FSWP process) to renew your passport after the application is sent to CIC. and how to update them about this change?

Thanks

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
nadeem86 said:
Hello All..

I am an October 2014 application of FSWP under NOC 2173.. No update from CIC yet..

I want to apply for Express Entry now.. While filling out the form, there is a question which asks if I had applied to CIC before and if i say yes it asks me for the UCI number.. I dont have the UCI number for the application i already sent.. I called up CIC in the way mentioned by other forum members but they did not provide me the UCI :(

I am not sure what should i mention in my EE profile now about my FSWP application.. Please suggest
You don't need to say YES as you are applying in EE for the first time. Just click NO. My reply is a confirmation from a query replied by CIC officer. So click NO.

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Igwee said:
OMG!!! Thank you LORD!!
Guyz,I´ve Just been charged 1550CAD
NOC:2241
Received: Dec. 1
Now Wait for PER begins
Good luck to other Dec. applicants

congrats Igwee +1

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
AnithaC said:
Hi Members... have been waiting for 2nd line update gritting my teeth. 56 days since we got PER mail, no updates yet. It was supposed to be in 45-60 days from PER received date. Any changes in this time??

Trying to get on with life to make the wait easier, though every small decision is hanging on for this application result which is driving me nuts. Ugh!! Can't even buy a furniture on sale. God help me decide where I belong.
Dear I am sailing with you....check my timeline....I think this coming week would be for august applicants....we will definitely start getting MR's nd 2nd line update.....lets pray for each other....god bless us all....cheers ;)

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
asab_ece said:
I received a response for my 2171 4th sep app query sent on 22 Nov

" Good Afternoon.

Your file is with our office and is undergoing initial review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Client Service Unit

Citizenship and Immigration

Centralized Intake Office

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

What does it mean ....
Means good news for you. You will receive PER in due time. So relax. :)

fsw_2014_2281

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
darklordkuma said:
Please submit your relative's lease copy and recent bank statement. I believe those 2 documents would have her name and address details. This will prove that she resides in Canada.

You can get a copy of the Indian PCC from the Indian embassy or consulate in Warsaw.

Thanks for the reply...But Indian embassy says they need minimum one month to provide PCC.I have to submit all the documents before one month.So the confusion.Can i get it in India and submit it here????

hooman_m

Oct 31, 2014
Hi Friends,

After checking SS Ive cn that many applicants are requested to send a CV, Can anyone please help me how to prepare a descent CV for VO? Is there any guide?! I have a CV but Im not sure if it is appropriate or not?!

Thank you so much for your help.

Pepeflakes

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PER-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 2015, 3rd line on Mar 2015
LANDED..........
summer 2015 :)
I thought of posting my experience here:

"Guys, quick advice:

Just called FBI, and the fingerprints that I submitted on october 1st are rejected, so take precautions and send 3,4,5 sets of fingerprints because you dont want to hear that you need to submit again in 14 weeks :S:S, for people sending today that is until may :S:S...

... luckily I sent additional fingerprints sets on Oct 6th and those were fine and report mailed this morning 8) "

By the way, my fingerprints were done at a US Police Station, so even that were taken by an expert, does not guarantee acceptance...

at least the strategy of sending a request with multiple fingerprints and then after a week submitting a separate request with multiple fingerprints seems the most suitable one to minimize the risk of rejection and begin the process from zero after 15 weeks of initial submission

Hope my experience helps other people on the same journey!

darklordkuma

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
30-10-2014
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
21-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-31-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2015
LANDED..........
Pending
fsw_2014_2281 said:
Thanks for the reply...But Indian embassy says they need minimum one month to provide PCC.I have to submit all the documents before one month.So the confusion.Can i get it in India and submit it here????
Yeah, you can definitely do that. It's a government issued document it should not matter where it is issued from as long as it is correct. Good luck with the application!

LORDHELP

Aug 13, 2014
india
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-aug-2014
Nomination.....
per 28th nov 2014
File Transfer...
2nd line : processing started on 5-feb- 2015
Med's Request
21-feb-2015
Med's Done....
27-feb-2015, 3rd line:- 10-march-2015, Fbi submitted- 30-April-2015
Passport Req..
13-june-2015
LANDED..........
5-jan-2016 (Toronto)
fsw_2014_2281 said:
request indian embassy by telling your concern regarding time... show them your email from your vo... if they dont agree ask for extension from vo by telling them the timelines and sending them applied for receipt as a proof.. all the very best

fsw_2014_2281

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
darklordkuma said:
Yeah, you can definitely do that. It's a government issued document it should not matter where it is issued from as long as it is correct. Good luck with the application!

Thank you...have to do that!!!!Any idea of how to get PCC in chennai,India????

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
LORDHELP said:
dont worry i am august 7th applicant... still no 2nd line update... right know they are just sending MR to july applicants i think we need to wait for a week more to get 2nd line updated ... all the best
Thanks rssr.canada and LORDHELP for your words. I was trying to pretend as if I never applied for this, but now that the next update is getting close feeling very jittery.

cincikid

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-26-2014
Med's Request
10-14-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Passport Req..
01-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-27-2015
Pepeflakes said:
I thought of posting my experience here:

"Guys, quick advice:

Just called FBI, and the fingerprints that I submitted on october 1st are rejected, so take precautions and send 3,4,5 sets of fingerprints because you dont want to hear that you need to submit again in 14 weeks :S:S, for people sending today that is until may :S:S...

... luckily I sent additional fingerprints sets on Oct 6th and those were fine and report mailed this morning 8) "

By the way, my fingerprints were done at a US Police Station, so even that were taken by an expert, does not guarantee acceptance...

at least the strategy of sending a request with multiple fingerprints and then after a week submitting a separate request with multiple fingerprints seems the most suitable one to minimize the risk of rejection and begin the process from zero after 15 weeks of initial submission

Hope my experience helps other people on the same journey!
Keep your fingers moisturized for several weeks (use only water-based lubricants a few days before taking fingerprints). Avoid washing dishes and other prolonged contacts with detergents and water. Check who does the best fingerprints in your area. We used Rosa Photo truck in Phily--they guarantee your fingerprints will get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.