+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I have a question do we need to attest the documents or only photocopy will work??

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Sverma495 said:
Bro my noc is 0113 purchasing manager, applying on 10 july, what are the chances ?
I today spoke to two consultants to judge this.. They are ready to process my file for this category even if i give the final documents in end-july.
As per them this category will definitely go upto September with 100% surity..

I plan to apply by 15-July though.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:
I today spoke to two consultants to judge this.. They are ready to process my file for this category even if i give the final documents in end-july.
As per them this category will definitely go upto September with 100% surity..

I plan to apply by 15-July though.
Can you share your roles and resp ?

wsheikh86

Sep 3, 2013
Hello guys just a random question i had my wes done last year so I dont really remember what documents I submitted. My friend is having his credentials assessed by WES from Pakistan. He wants to have his masters and becholar degree attested. Does he needs to send his matric and inter docs as well or no.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sunnytheshine said:
I have a question do we need to attest the documents or only photocopy will work??
If you refer the document checklist it clearly mentions. Photocopies would do unless your documents are in any language other than English/French. In such cases you would need to get it translated in Englis and notarized

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Hi seniors plz help :( :-[

I am new to this forum. I am from India applying for NOC 2132 Mechanical engineer . I have got my file ready & i have prepared it by myself and just before sending i wanted to cross verify few things.

1. In generic Application form i have not mentioned any national identity document . Is it necessary to mention it. And if yes can i use either my passport or driving license for the same purpose??
2. Apart from generic form do we have to validate any other form?
3. I am single and applying for myself only no depenedants or spouse so i have attached printouts of the forms not relevant to me and written NOT APPLICABLE on it . so is this fine??
4. My application and relevant documents are lengthy and on CIC website it is mentioned that we have to send it in 9'X12' envelope which i think will not carry the weight of my file properly so can i send it in a bit larger envelope???
5. I have gathered all the documents mentioned in the checklist and attached demand draft of $550 .Plz let me know is there any other fees to be paid ??
Actually i hired an agent for my case last year but the cap reached 300 and i was not able to file my case . But the agent asked me to make a draft of around 11000 indian rupees along with the demand draft of $550 for some Initial assessment purpose. So plz clarify is there any other fees apart from $550 to be paid at initial stage along with submission.

I will be highly thankful to you guys for ur advice............

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
viveksharma said:
If you refer the document checklist it clearly mentions. Photocopies would do unless your documents are in any language other than English/French. In such cases you would need to get it translated in Englis and notarized
Thanks man

I m going to courier my documents tomorrow...
i got my ECA today from ICAS stating that my bachelor is equivalent to 3 years bachelor in canada and my master is equivalent to master in canada

Maple Candy 2014

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
wsheikh86 said:
Hello guys just a random question i had my wes done last year so I dont really remember what documents I submitted. My friend is having his credentials assessed by WES from Pakistan. He wants to have his masters and becholar degree attested. Does he needs to send his matric and inter docs as well or no.
No need of sending other documents. Documents for the highest degree will be fine. As he got Masters, he need not send bachelors degree. He will be scoring 23 points for his masters itself

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
sunnytheshine said:
Photocopies would work for documents that are required to be provided in copies only (As per document checklist)

Originals are required to be provided in Original form ( which ones should be provided in original form are clearly instructed on the document checklist)

Attestation/certification only required for translated documents

Hope it helps

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Sverma495 said:
Can you share your roles and resp ?
Still i dont have reference letter from any employer. I have submitted drafts to them.

Drafts are prepared based on the NOC classification description. But changed the wordings to avoid any suspicion..

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Hello Seniors.
Please my spouse IELTs result just came out and i need to know what her scores stands for and what is the minimum band score she needs to get to add upto my point.
Listening:4.0
Reading: 3.5
Writing:5.5
Speaking:7.0

Total band score 5.0

is the result ok to gain the additional 5 points required to support my application?

incanadanow

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hello,

Best of Luck!!! new week, new day !!!
Some of us will get our CC charged this week......

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
sunnytheshine said:
Thanks man

I m going to courier my documents tomorrow...
i got my ECA today from ICAS stating that my bachelor is equivalent to 3 years bachelor in canada and my master is equivalent to master in canada
ATB Dude. Doubly check all the documents. make sure you have signed at all the places specially the payment form if you are paying through CC.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
simarwalia88 said:
Hi seniors plz help :( :-[

I am new to this forum. I am from India applying for NOC 2132 Mechanical engineer . I have got my file ready & i have prepared it by myself and just before sending i wanted to cross verify few things.

1. In generic Application form i have not mentioned any national identity document . Is it necessary to mention it. And if yes can i use either my passport or driving license for the same purpose??( As far as I know Indians do not have NID,for passports there is a separate section on the generic form, and driving licenses are not NID)
2. Apart from generic form do we have to validate any other form?(No other form needs to be validated, but you must sign and date other forms)
3. I am single and applying for myself only no depenedants or spouse so i have attached printouts of the forms not relevant to me and written NOT APPLICABLE on it . so is this fine??(which ones do you think is not relevant to you?)
4. My application and relevant documents are lengthy and on CIC website it is mentioned that we have to send it in 9'X12' envelope which i think will not carry the weight of my file properly so can i send it in a bit larger envelope???(immediate bigger size would suffice , however do not include any additional documents that they have not asked for)
5. I have gathered all the documents mentioned in the checklist and attached demand draft of $550 .Plz let me know is there any other fees to be paid ??( For processing no other fees required)
Actually i hired an agent for my case last year but the cap reached 300 and i was not able to file my case . But the agent asked me to make a draft of around 11000 indian rupees along with the demand draft of $550 for some Initial assessment purpose. So plz clarify is there any other fees apart from $550 to be paid at initial stage along with submission.

I will be highly thankful to you guys for ur advice............

Status
Not open for further replies.