+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
ali79uk said:
Hi All,

Just a general question, if I get my visa and I move to Canada. Is there a requirement that I can only work in my field NOC 1111. And to apply for citizenship do I have to prove I have worked in the field for X number of years?

Just wanting some info.

Thanks

(Still awaiting passport request).
No there is no such requirement.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
called CIC at 8.30 canada time today

Got the UCI

The lady told application is returned reason was not shared , she said to refer to the letter attached with the returned app.

Sep 15 App rec
sent 9 Sep

joureny ends here

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
perfectlecturer said:
Im also little worried that this NOC has stopped charging since 12 December (as per SS).
Lets have hope. Inshallah we will be charged soon.....
Let's hope to hear good news soon

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
ali79uk said:
Hi All,

Just a general question, if I get my visa and I move to Canada. Is there a requirement that I can only work in my field NOC 1111. And to apply for citizenship do I have to prove I have worked in the field for X number of years?

Just wanting some info.

Thanks

(Still awaiting passport request).
No such requirement my friend. You are free to do any work

SSPT

Star Member
Mar 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Passport Sent :April 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Passport received by CPC-O : April 8th 2015
AOR Received.
Return Tracker activate : April 15th 2015
Med's Request
December 3rd 2014
Med's Done....
December 10th 2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hello Forum members!
I need your help.
I was requested for submitting my FBI PCC on December 3rd within 60 days which is February 3rd,2015.
FBI received my fingerprints on November 14th, 2014.
I requested for extension of deadline for FBI PCC to CPP-O and got this reply:

We have received your letter asking for extension to submit the FBI certificate.
According to our records, the due date to submit this certificate is on February 3, 2015.
Please send your request just before the due date, if you do not receive your FBI certificate.
Please also attach a proof of applying for it.

Now my question is !!! I do not have a proof for my application !!! CC is not charged yet!! What else can I show for proof of FBI application!

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
+1 Plus one Manish :)

manish baissoya said:
Palak bhai..!!! +1 to you :-* :-* :-* :-*

Jitixa

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Punjab2Canada said:
Been too dang busy with all the stuff going on, so haven't been able to post on the forum for a while.

I received an email on 10th Dec for an interview at NDVO, which was scheduled for 8th Jan, 9:30 am. I reached the High Commission at 9:00, went through security check, deposited my phone at the security counter itself. After that I entered the waiting hall, handed over the interview letter at the reception counter & the lady asked me to wait for my name to be announced.

Around 9:50 (I guess), the reception lady announced my name & asked me to go to room number "X" (you go through a sliding door into a small room, where you sit on one side & then there's a glass wall between you & the other side where the interviewer sits). Opened the sliding door, went in & was bit relieved to see a non Indian interviewer (as I have read about applicants having pretty annoying experiences with Indian interviewers). ;D

The interviewer (lady) was super nice, after the initial greetings & casual talk about how my trip to Delhi was, she told me the reason why the interview was scheduled. The guy that I work with is in US & there is no company office here in India. I forgot to mention it in my cover letter that it is a work from home sorta job. So they were not quite sure (rightfully so) about my work arrangement, how we communicate, how I get paid etc. Although the interview letter mentioned plethora of documents to bring along, all she asked was proof of communication (submitted couple of recent emails & screenshots from our project/task management software) and proof of salary, for which I submitted last 6 months payment slips & the matching bank statement.

She asked if I have brought Police certificate, which I didn't. So she said, not a problem as it was not required at that point. But I'll receive a request for it along with medical exam and PR fee. Then she explained the (usual) medical process (like check the physician list, take the medical form you will receive via email etc.).

After this I asked if she need any other document (as the letter listed a whole lot of documents). To which she replied that she has got all documents that were required to fill in the missing parts of my application assessment. She asked me I have any questions. As I was kinda surprised with how short the interview was, so I asked with excitement "So, that's it?". ;D She smiled & said, "That....is....it". ;D It was just that missing piece of information regarding my work arrangement they needed clarification about. With all the immigration fraud, Punjab doesn't really have a stellar reputation, so I guess they kinda have to be extra careful when dealing with such cases.

Interview lasted roughly 15-20 minutes (probably 10 min for the actual questions related to my application). So, in the end I put the rest of the documents in the bag, thanked her, she wished me a safe trip back home & out I went to munch on some aalu parountha & chaa. ;D

Oh yea, and I received the medical request (along with RPRF & PC) on 13th. Had I explained my work/employment setup in the cover letter itself, I might have received the MR 40-50 days back. But you always got to learn something from such experience.

Cheers!

Congrats :) All the best ahead

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Sorry to hear that, but when a door closes a window opens. Try for express entry. If you have the qualifications, there is no stopping you. Good luck!

sunnyvin said:
called CIC at 8.30 canada time today

Got the UCI

The lady told application is returned reason was not shared , she said to refer to the letter attached with the returned app.

Sep 15 App rec
sent 9 Sep

joureny ends here

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Punjab2Canada said:
Been too dang busy with all the stuff going on, so haven't been able to post on the forum for a while.

I received an email on 10th Dec for an interview at NDVO, which was scheduled for 8th Jan, 9:30 am. I reached the High Commission at 9:00, went through security check, deposited my phone at the security counter itself. After that I entered the waiting hall, handed over the interview letter at the reception counter & the lady asked me to wait for my name to be announced.

Around 9:50 (I guess), the reception lady announced my name & asked me to go to room number "X" (you go through a sliding door into a small room, where you sit on one side & then there's a glass wall between you & the other side where the interviewer sits). Opened the sliding door, went in & was bit relieved to see a non Indian interviewer (as I have read about applicants having pretty annoying experiences with Indian interviewers). ;D

The interviewer (lady) was super nice, after the initial greetings & casual talk about how my trip to Delhi was, she told me the reason why the interview was scheduled. The guy that I work with is in US & there is no company office here in India. I forgot to mention it in my cover letter that it is a work from home sorta job. So they were not quite sure (rightfully so) about my work arrangement, how we communicate, how I get paid etc. Although the interview letter mentioned plethora of documents to bring along, all she asked was proof of communication (submitted couple of recent emails & screenshots from our project/task management software) and proof of salary, for which I submitted last 6 months payment slips & the matching bank statement.

She asked if I have brought Police certificate, which I didn't. So she said, not a problem as it was not required at that point. But I'll receive a request for it along with medical exam and PR fee. Then she explained the (usual) medical process (like check the physician list, take the medical form you will receive via email etc.).

After this I asked if she need any other document (as the letter listed a whole lot of documents). To which she replied that she has got all documents that were required to fill in the missing parts of my application assessment. She asked me I have any questions. As I was kinda surprised with how short the interview was, so I asked with excitement "So, that's it?". ;D She smiled & said, "That....is....it". ;D It was just that missing piece of information regarding my work arrangement they needed clarification about. With all the immigration fraud, Punjab doesn't really have a stellar reputation, so I guess they kinda have to be extra careful when dealing with such cases.

Interview lasted roughly 15-20 minutes (probably 10 min for the actual questions related to my application). So, in the end I put the rest of the documents in the bag, thanked her, she wished me a safe trip back home & out I went to munch on some aalu parountha & chaa. ;D

Oh yea, and I received the medical request (along with RPRF & PC) on 13th. Had I explained my work/employment setup in the cover letter itself, I might have received the MR 40-50 days back. But you always got to learn something from such experience.

Cheers!
Congrats bro. +1

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
DanielCoutinho said:
Dear friends,

I just got PER.

App received date: 10/10/2015
Noc: 0113

Celebrating this weekend =)
Congrats Buddy !!! :) :)

juggy D said:
I got my MR today from NDVO
App Date:- 12 June
PER:- 8 Oct
In process :- 8 Dec

Kindly update SS

avk3884 said:
Friends,

Received my MR yesterday 15 Jan 15.

App Date July 14th for 2173.

Will update the spreadsheet soon.

Thanks
Vinodh

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sometime warm or at least cool!
Dear Goku, any idea on my question?? 2 pages back

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Punjab2Canada said:

Cheers!
Congratulations and +1 for sharing the Information :)

jeymz

Star Member
Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris(originally Ankara)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
27-01-2015
Med's Done....
30-01-2015
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sometime warm or at least cool!
jeymz said:
hey guys, was sick for a couple of days..couldnt check the forum so I dunno if anybody answered me or not so I ask again..
I'm a sep2 applicant..cc charged nov28. No PER yet, I'm worried to death. what should I do? Email CIC? if yes what is the relevant email add? should I forget about canada all together??
pleeeeeease help seniors, it is killing me
This

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
Congrats buddy !! + 1 for updating SS

juggy D said:
I got my MR today from NDVO
App Date:- 12 June
PER:- 8 Oct
In process :- 8 Dec

Kindly update SS

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
jeymz said:
If you want to email CIO. Send an email to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca without spaces. Include the below information

Program applied under: Federal Skilled Workers Program

Application Received at CIO on: (signed by )

Last Name:

Country of citizenship and residence:

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

Tracking Number :

Passport Number :

The normal response times are 50 + days from the day you send it

Status
Not open for further replies.