+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominickpaul

Oct 12, 2014
Guitarboy said:
you know, there are several applicants from Sep who've received PR therez someone even from 1 Oct....I have also observed that NOC 1212 is running slow as compared to other NOC's.

Have you sent a mail to CIC asking for status, general wait time for PR is 3-4 months approx.I applied for the same NOC my app was received on 6 Oct and expecting an update anytime till first week of Feb...... I strongly recommend you send them a mail or try to catch them on phone.
Hi Guitarboy, Do you know the email address and phone number of CIC for making application follow-ups, please share. My application was received by CIO - Nova Scotia last Oct 17 and no any update yet. I would like to email them to make a follow-up.

Thanks.

nadebutt

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-dec-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Pending
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
Pending
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

daserock

Jul 11, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you think my application too? we're on the same application date with your friend .. Feeling scared..

what NOC is your friend ?

thanks,

NEO_2263 said:
A really strange thing hppnd to obe of my friend
Hes 24 dec applicant ,
Just today he got a call from CIC canada stating that by mistske his WES copy & ielts are damaged due to water by cic officer
They have asked him to re submit these both docs
They cnfirmed his email address and are sending an email requesting same , also said that IDP will give addtional copy to him wothout problems as he can show this email , also they will be forwarding an request to IDP to issue additional copy
Regarding WES they askef hom to send 2nd copy

He asked them whether he will be fine , they calmly said dun wry , his docs are OK and this incident will not effect his processing , its just that they need originals before forwarding to loca VO

kringles72

Star Member
Dec 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
daserock said:
Do you think my application too? we're on the same application date with your friend .. Feeling scared..

what NOC is your friend ?

thanks,
My application received on 24th Dec also. So now they are checking December application.
Hope our files are still okay.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
kroduk said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if the PR stamped on passport is a single entry visa or multiple entry. Is it possible to land in canada, complete port entry requirements, apply for PR card and come back in 1-2 weeks. And finally move after another 3-4 months.

Feel free to PM me
Thanks
It's an Immigrant Visa and is only valid for 1 entry. What you can do is to land in Canada and when asking where to send your PR card use a relative/friend address. You can go back to your home country but the person who receives your PR card should mail it to you because without it you won't be able to enter Canada again.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
kitchie said:
This is the first time i read from this forum that rprf was sent ahead of mr.. usually mr first before rprf or they are requested at the same time. But this is a positive movement in your application.
A couple of weeks ago a Jamaican applicant reported that the VO sent him the PR with RPRF. Very strange indeed but it seems that's the way they are doing their work...

jisho

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Thank you.
I checked and there is no nobody from CIC who has viewed my profile. I am Dec 29th applicant. Thinking of disabling my account as I have not updated it in along time.

managersonline said:
After you longin into your account, just look in the right most column, you will see a link with wordings "Who's Viewed Your Profile" , click on it and there you can see various statistical numbers of who and from where has viewed your profile. It is available in the free view. You will see only company and organizations names but not the name of the person.

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
managersonline said:
It seems that CIC is conducting extensive reiview of my Linkedin profile.

Today in the morning there were 2-persons from CIC were viewing my Linkedin profile. Just now I logged into my linked in account and checked the summary of who has viewed my profile. I have noticed that there are three persons from CIC have viewed my linked in profile. Please see below image of my linked in profile summary:-

OR Click on following:-
http://i62.tinypic.com/t8nuah.jpg

Regards,George,
Doha,Qatar
Interesting!!

Hi George,
Just a quick question did you in the past click on any of CIC members linkedin profile or search for one? if so there is a high probability that they may have got a linkedin info similar to yours and they may have individually gone ahead to find who the viewer is.
Regards,
GraceCan

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
Guitarboy said:
Ofcourse.... PR means unrestricted entries and permit to live an work in Canada for 5 years...
He is asking for the Visa stamped on the passport which is only valid for 1 entry. When having the PR card he will be able to leave and enter Canada as many times as he wants but that takes between 3-6 weeks to be sent to the person after landing.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
nicole306 said:
Just got my PER!
2172, rec.1008, cc charged 1217
Congratulations!
Please update the SS if you haven't.
+1 and good luck in your process.

imwaqaskhan

Jul 11, 2014
Seniors plz help i really need to know about this plz:-

I have got PPR from LVO today evening: I have some confusion in following one of the paragraphs of email:-

"The new medical instructions have now been cancelled as you wish to land before your visa expiry in February. Please submit the new passport copies (biopage only) for you and your family via email to the London office by responding to this email. Concurrently, please submit the attached form."

My Queries:-
1) Which form they are talking about as i have found no attachment in email?
2) Could anyone explain the first sentence (i.e. up to February)?

PLZ HELP

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Back to the home........:)

Guess all of u are fine.....

Actually I was moving rapidly for the past few weeks (visited 11 states of US in this single trip... :p )........

Asking my apology for the long absence.....I was not able to respond many of ur queries....

My wife has done her medical from US and I did mine one after reaching Bangladesh...

Praying for all of u whom have not rcvd their good news yet...

God is great....So lets have patience....

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

+1 to all of you for wishing me (for my MR)....

Receive my heartiest greetings whom have received good news between this time..... :D :D :D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
imwaqaskhan said:
Seniors plz help i really need to know about this plz:-

I have got PPR from LVO today evening: I have some confusion in following one of the paragraphs of email:-

"The new medical instructions have now been cancelled as you wish to land before your visa expiry in February. Please submit the new passport copies (biopage only) for you and your family via email to the London office by responding to this email. Concurrently, please submit the attached form."

My Queries:-
1) Which form they are talking about as i have found no attachment in email?
2) Could anyone explain the first sentence (i.e. up to February)?

PLZ HELP

Buddy have u done ur medical already?

Then sent them ur scanned PP for all of the family members....And also ask them u are not finding any attachment what they are referring to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.