+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayrampal

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Phagwara
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/2014
IELTS Request
S-8 R-8 L-9 W-6.5
File Transfer...
Wife's File Added 21/02/2015
Med's Request
02/12/2014
Med's Done....
10/12/2014 - 02/04/2015 (Wife's)
Passport Req..
27/02/2015 ...... DM - 20.05.2015 (Wife's PPR: 29/June/2015)
VISA ISSUED...
02/06/2015
LANDED..........
July 2015
Sorry Guys Reposting my query

Hello everyone, this forum has been so informative. While going through 'rejection reasons' of previous applicants, I have spotted two issues which have caused a concern for me :

1.) One of the reasons was "main duties were not provided in the employer letters or documentation" - Although, my job duties were listed on a letter head which is signed by my manager. But, at company's site, these letters are printed through computers as they don't have printed letter heads. I have however, provided, appointment letter (on letter head), salary slips (last 3 months), manager's visiting card, company's stamp, and relieving letter (on company's letter head). I hope that will be acceptable.

2.) One of the other reasons was "Did not have mother and father name in birth proof ( school leaving certificate in his case)" - I have provided an affidavit and as far as I remember, I mentioned only my father's name, didn't mentioned mother's name. Well, in my form I have mentioned my father's and mother's name but do you think this will be problem.

Regards,
Ajay

SimK

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
1211, 6314
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Celpip sent with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2014
Med's Request
18-06-2015
Med's Done....
19-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
07-14-2015
Hi all,
Firstly, good luck to all the FSW 2014 applicants!

I'll highly appreciate if you can help me with some of my queries.

1. I was working in a family business and my work experience letter does not has any website or email address (since they didnt have any)and the company was dissolved back in 2009. I do have an old reference letter from the company and it matches NOC 1224. Can I apply with the same letter? Since the company was based out of India, I've my FORM 16s (tax documents) and a salary certificates. Can I apply with that?

2. I applied under FSW last year, and my application was rejected after 6 months because of missing NOC codes on the form. I did send my original CELPIP and other reference letters as well??

3. I live in canada on a work permit and applied for CEC recently and did include PCC and RCMP. Do i need to include them again? I do have the copies but originals have been sent with the application.

anawaraj

Star Member
May 21, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
sent while applying
Nomination.....
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not recieved, straight PER
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
21st nov 2014.
Med's Request
24th nov 2014
Med's Done....
14th dec 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
future_canadian said:
1. If the cap has been reached they will not even attempt to evaluate your application and cash your DD/charge your CC.
2. If you are within the cap they will evaluate your application for basic completeness and eligibility.
3. If your application is complete and you appear eligible, they will attempt to cash your DD or charge your CC.

4. If it is successful, your application will be forwarded to your local visa office and the remaining cap space will be reduced by 1.

The difference between CC and DD is that a DD once issued is virtually 100% certain to be cashed successfully. There are any number of reasons a CC might not be charged successfully. A simple error by you in filling out the form, a mistake by your credit card company that thinks the transaction is fraud, a block on overseas transactions, reaching your credit limit, issuance of new card due to loss or theft, etc. There are lots of reasons a CC transaction might not be successful. They usually try a few times, but if they can't get your card to charge, your application is guaranteed to be returned without further evaluation. That is why I recommend a DD.

The one advantage of a CC is you know when your transaction has been processed, whereas it is difficult or impossible to know this for a DD.
thanks well explained,..+1

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

neel-here said:
WES- a non profit organization is swamped with CAD $$$$$ ..
dollaraan dollaraan anna :-* :-*
Yes, non profit organization.....but they need $$$$ to support their staffs's salary...lolz

robsmann

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Richmond, Virginia, United States of America
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
31-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2015
LANDED..........
18-04-2015
Hi,

Thank you everyone for your responses and suggestions in such a short span of time.

Luckily, I had a UCI number as I had applied for Canadian visa earlier. Hence, I sent the following to CIC:

31-May-2014

To

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2171
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Sir/Madam

Subject: Fee Payment for Federal Skilled Worker, NOC Category, Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2011 (UCI XXXXXXXX)

This is with reference to my Immigration application under the Federal Skilled Worker program, NOC Category, Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2171 dated 24-May-2014 vide UCI number XXXXXXXX. Along with my aforesaid Immigration application, I had included Fee Payment Form for payment of CAD 1,100 towards application for Permanent Residence. My credit card details that were furnished in the aforesaid Fee payment form have been compromised and hence, the issuing bank (i.e. Bank of America) has blocked my aforesaid credit card and issued a new credit card.

Hence, I am enclosing a fresh Fee Payment Form dated 31-May-2014 furnishing my new credit card details for payment of CAD 1,100 towards the fee for my Permanent Residence application under the Federal Skilled Worker program vide UCI number XXXXXXXX.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

Name: XXXXXXXX
Address: XXXXXXX

Enclosures:
1) Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence (IMM 5620) dated 31-May-2014
2) Barcode pages of Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) dated 24-May-2014

future_canadian said:
Exhibit A for why DD should be used.

robsmann, you can try to get a DD (or a new payment form with your new CC number) and send it in separately with a note explaining the situation and specifying very carefully your name, DOB and passport number, and especially your UCI if you have one. If this is your first ever application to CIC and you don't have a UCI, it may be hard for them to match up the new envelope with your previous application. When people forget forms or whatnot and send them in separately, the results have been very mixed. But you can always send it and hope.

For your sake I hope this works, because if CIC cannot obtain payment it is a guaranteed return of application.

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
Got PER on 24th September
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
thank you ..

Guys, i am asking again. i am so worried.

the problem is, in schedule A form, i have forgotten to mention my previous student visa rejections.

now, what should i do ?? should i fill a new form and send it right away ??? or should i wait till i get AOR and then send send it through e-mail .. ???

can they reject my case in this basis that i have provided wrong information in the form ??

i am seriously worried.. i have waited for two years for this opportunity and now when i got it , i made this mistake ..

what should i do ?? plz tell me..

i m clueless..

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
prashant. said:
thank you ..

the problem is, in schedule A form, i have forgotten to mention my previous student visa rejections.

now, what should i do ?? should i fill a new form and send it right away ??? or should i wait till i get AOR and then send send it through e-mail .. ???
can they reject my case in this basis that i have provided wrong information in the form ??

i am seriously worried.. i have waited for two years for this opportunity and now when i got it , i made this mistake ..
i m clueless..
Dear Prashant,

Your question has already been answered but YET AGAIN.

You dont need to do anything at this stage. It will not lead to rejection. You dont need to send any form to delay your application process unnecessary. Keep calm and wait for your PER and AOR.

When your file will be transferred to local VO. You can send cover letter stating this. In my opinion, it will not gonna affect anyways.

NIKONIKO

Apr 29, 2010
Envigado
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-06-2015
prashant. said:
thank you ..

i m clueless..
Im not an expert, but I think they can interpret this as misrepresentation, since you didn't provide all your information, anyway there is not much you can do about it at this point, It only decision of the immigration oficial.

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
Achiever 99 said:
Dear Prashant,

Your question has already been answered but YET AGAIN.

You dont need to do anything at this stage. It will not lead to rejection. You dont need to send any form to delay your application process unnecessary. Keep calm and wait for your PER and AOR.

When your file will be transferred to local VO. You can send cover letter stating this. In my opinion, it will not gonna affect anyways.
NIKONIKO said:
Im not an expert, but I think they can interpret this as misrepresentation, since you didn't provide all your information, anyway there is not much you can do about it at this point, It only decision of the immigration oficial.
yes sir, it is alrady answered, yet again i asked because i am soo much worried.

i m just praying that they wont take it as misrepresentation
and reject my case rightaway.

has any one got their file back on this basis ??

if someone has infor. plz share with me ....

May 31, 2014
Hi Dear Fellow Members,
I need your guidance.
I made a mistake in background declaration form. My application for PR (FSW) in 2013 was refused because I could not score 67 pass marks. I have applied again this year. In background declaration form I could not notice in question no 6 they ask about the refusal of previous PR application. I answered no. In actual I should answer yes. I have provided my UCI number in the generic form. But still I am worried.
Is there any solution for this problem. Kindly help me. Thanks

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dream112233 said:
Hi Dear Fellow Members,
I need your guidance.
I made a mistake in background declaration form. My application for PR (FSW) in 2013 was refused because I could not score 67 pass marks. I have applied again this year. In background declaration form I could not notice in question no 6 they ask about the refusal of previous PR application. I answered no. In actual I should answer yes. I have provided my UCI number in the generic form. But still I am worried.
Is there any solution for this problem. Kindly help me. Thanks
i think ,nothing u can do at this moment , senior pl reply

prashant.

Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
hope so .. jsk
IELTS Request
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
4/3/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting ... jsk
asfee... goku...century....

and other seniors...experts....

need your help ..

plz answer the que.

ps.: thank you achiever...and nikoniko... for your reply..
im jus making sure it with other seniors....

om999

May 27, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Brother,

I have told, its a very common issue...See how many of u already raised this discussion...

So just relax....CIC is not that much rude... ;D ;D ;D ;D
I also have not included old passport...but I think IELTS report contains your picture u as well...so that should rule out any false info suspicion and if et all its a problem , its too late for me to rectify it now..so no worries ;-)

btw....I've been reading this blog for 2-3 days and thought of register and participate... NOC 2172,app recvd 16 May. You guys are very helpful!

incanadanow

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
Aug 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
How to get Police Clearance certificate (PCC) in Singapore, I have Employment Pass, recently moved to singapore in April'14.

Status
Not open for further replies.