+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

javoo

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
26-10-2014
Med's Request
28-4-2015
Passport Req..
29-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-5-2015
managersonline said:
To qualify for the Express Entry pool still you need 67-points as per old criteria. Please read below wordings from the latest update on CIC webpage for EE:-

"These factors are part of a 100-point grid used to assess federal skilled workers. This means you earn points for how well you do in each of the six factors. The total points will show if you qualify for the Express Entry pool. The current pass mark is 67 points."
well its kind of wrong....

Skip to main contentSkip to "About this site"Skip to section menuBasic HTML version
Language selection
Français
Government of Canada
Search
Search website Search
Site menu
Jobs
Immigration
Travel
Business
Benefits
Health
Taxes
More services
You are here:
Home All services Immigration & citizenship Immigrate Express Entry
Express Entry – Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) criteria
A) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates
A. Core / human capital factors Points per factor - With a spouse or common-law partner Points per factor - Without a spouse or common-law partner
Age 100 110
Level of education 140 150
Official languages proficiency 150 160
Canadian work experience 70 80
B) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates
B. Spouse or common-law partner factors Maximum 40 points
Level of education 10
Official language proficiency 20
Canadian Work Experience 10
A. Core/human capital + B. Spouse or common-law partner factors Maximum 500 points (with a spouse or common-law partner) Maximum 500 points (without a spouse or common-law partner)
C) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates
C. Skill Transferability factors Maximum 100 points
Education Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a post-secondary degree 50
With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree 50
Foreign work experience Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and foreign work experience 50
With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience 50
Certificate of qualification (for people in trade occupations) Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a certificate of qualification 50
A. Core/human capital + B. Spouse or common-law partner + C. Transferability factors Maximum 600 points
D) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates
D. Additional points (maximum 600)
Arranged employment 600
PN nomination 600
A. Core/human capital + B. Spouse or common-law partner factors + C. Transferability factors + D. = Grand total - 1,200
CRS – Core factors
Core / human capital factors With a spouse or common-law partner (Maximum 460 points) Without a spouse or common-law partner (Maximum 500 points)
Age Number of points (100 maximum) Number of points (110 maximum)
17 years of age or less 0 0
18 years of age 90 99
19 years of age 95 105
20 to 29 years of age 100 110
30 years of age 95 105
31 years of age 90 99
32 years of age 85 94
33 years of age 80 88
34 years of age 75 83
35 years of age 70 77
36 years of age 65 72
37 years of age 60 66
38 years of age 55 61
39 years of age 50 55
40 years of age 45 50
41 years of age 35 39
42 years of age 25 28
43 years of age 15 17
44 years of age 5 6
45 years of age or more 0 0
Level of Education With a spouse or common-law partner - Number of points (140 maximum) Without a spouse or common-law partner - Number of points (150 maximum)
Less than Secondary school (high school) credential 0 0
Secondary school (high school) credential 28 30
One-year post-secondary program credential 84 90
Two-year post-secondary program credential 91 98
Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 112 120
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 119 128
University-level credential at the Master’s level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required. 126 135
University-level credential at the Doctoral level 140 150
Official languages proficiency - first official language
Maximum points for each ability (reading, writing, speaking and listening):
32 with a spouse or common-law partner
34 without a spouse or common-law partner
With a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 128 points Without a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 136 points
Less than CLB 4 0 0
CLB 4 or 5 6 6
CLB 6 8 9
CLB 7 16 17
CLB 8 22 23
CLB 9 29 31
CLB 10 or more 32 34
Official languages proficiency - second official language

6 with a spouse or common-law partner (up to a combined maximum of 22 points)
6 without a spouse or common-law partner
With a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 22 points Without a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 24 points
CLB 4 or less 0 0
CLB 5 or 6 1 1
CLB 7 or 8 3 3
CLB 9 or more 6 6
Canadian work experience With a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 70 points Without a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 80 points
None or less than a year 0 0
1 year 35 40
2 years 46 53
3 years 56 64
4 years 63 72
5 years or more 70 80
Subtotal - Core / human capital factors Out of 460 points Out of 500 points
CRS – Spouse or common-law partner factors (if applicable)
Spouse or common-law partner factors With spouse or common-law partner - number of points per factor Without spouse or common-law partner (0 points – does not apply)
Spouse’s or common-law partner’s level of education 10 0
Less than secondary school (high school) credential 0
Secondary school (high school) credential 2
One-year post-secondary program credential 6
Two-year post-secondary program credential 7
Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 8
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 9
University-level credential at the Master’s level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required. 10
University-level credential at the Doctoral level 10
Spouse’s or common-law partner’s official languages proficiency - first official language

Reading, writing, speaking and listening– total points for each ability
Maximum 20 points 0 (does not apply)
For each ability 5
CLB 4 or less 0
CLB 5 or 6 1
CLB 7 or 8 3
CLB 9 or more 5
Canadian work experience Maximum 10 points 0 (does not apply)
None or less than a year 0
1 year 5
2 years 7
3 years 8
4 years 9
5 years or more 10
Subtotal - Core / human capital + Spouse or common-law partner factors 500 500
CRS – Skill transferability factors
Skill Transferability factors Maximum 100 points for this section
Education Maximum 50 points for Education
With good official language proficiency and a post-secondary degree Maximum 50 points
Points for CLB 7 or more on all first official language abilities, one or more under 9 Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities
Secondary school (high school) credential or less (levels 1 & 2) 0 0
Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer (levels 3,4 & 5) 13 25
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (levels 6,7 & 8) 25 50
With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree Maximum 50 points
Points for education + 1 year of Canadian work experience Points for education + 2 years or more of Canadian work experience
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (levels 6,7 & 8) 25 50
Foreign work experience Maximum 50 points for Foreign work experience
With good official language proficiency and foreign work experience 50 points
Points for foreign work experience + CLB 7 or more on all first OL abilities, one or more under 9 Points for foreign work experience + CLB 9 or more on all four first OL abilities
No foreign work experience 0 0
1 or 2 years of foreign work experience 13 25
3 years or more of foreign work experience 25 50
With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience Maximum 50 points
Points for foreign work experience + 1 year of Canadian work experience Points for foreign work experience + 2 years or more of Canadian work experience
Certificate of qualification (trade occupations) Maximum 50 points for this section
With good official language proficiency and a certificate of qualification Maximum 50 points
Points for certificate of qualification + CLB 5 or more on all first OL abilities, one or more under 7 Points for certificate of qualification + CLB 7 or more on all four first OL abilities
With a certificate of qualification 25 50
Subtotal:
A. Core + B. Spouse or common-law partner + C. Skill transferability factors 600
Additional points Maximum 600 points
1) Arranged employment OR 600
2) Provincial or territorial nomination 600
Grand total Maximum 1,200 points

Date Modified: 2014-12-12

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
rohitcan said:
Dear Ksa,

Bro, then how can NOV and DEC applicants know the CAP status ?

ANy clues ?
I think it is a difficult question . We should depend on SS :eek:

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
Great post! +1

It's a pity that I can't contribute more to the forum, but there are several other things going on that take up most of my time nowadays. Still, I do check the forum on a daily basis for a few minutes to keep track. Posts like these make it worthwhile :).

Thanks Ash for putting across your thoughts!

ashpillai said:
Hi Everyone Wish You all a Very Happy 2015 and Beyond!!!

I know the topic of immigration horror stories has been dealt with rather adequately with by many forumites. I however would like to share my views too. I personally am in touch with a lot of people who have migrated to Canada and some other countries like Australia, New Zealand, USA, UK and some even to destinations in EU.
Most of the people I know did face hardships and some even have had to endure extended periods of dissatisfaction but I am very happy to inform the forum that most if not all are now extremely successful and happy people.
Migration is a very personal decision and has nothing to do about your home country unless you are from an extremely unstable and violent states we all know of. It is definitely not a question of Pakistan or India. Pakistan like any other nation on this planet has its own share of problems so does my home country India. But both countries house millions of people who are not only happy but are successful in their chosen fields of endeavor. I must say that like many of my generation I too was brought up on the vitriolic stereotypes but as I grew up I have had the privilege of meeting some of the most warm, gracious and cultured people from Pakistan. I am in fact surprised that people find the similarities between India and Pakistan surprising! With a common origin and lineage, how different could we have become?!!?? So any suggestion that seeking immigration is more justified if you are from Pakistan is a very myopic interpretation of what are essentially personal decisions.
The issue of migration is also not about your standard of education. Suggestions that you may not need to migrate and probably should not do so if you are from Ivy league institutes suffers from the flawed premise that migration is an option only if you are not “good enough” to make it in your home country. A few months ago, some forumite had queried why an IIM forumite was looking to migrate. Again the same assumption was at play there too. My humble opinion of this issue is that is that neither does an Ivy league education guarantee success neither should your education, lvy league or otherwise, be a determinant of where you would like to live and work! I personally have not been to an ivy league and I find such assumptions ridiculous and slightly demeaning.
To all those forumites who find merit in these horror stories and who are in fact dead worried about migrating to Canada, I have a simple message; You are not alone! Most if all of us know that it is going to be difficult! Most of us will be leaving cushy comfortable lives and will voluntarily be taking on a life of uncertainty and risks. But I assure you, it is no more difficult than anyone trying to do anything anywhere! I assure you, getting a good job and setting up a decent career is as difficult in india and I am sure it is so in Pakistan, Philippines and other countries too! There mere fact that we know it is going to be difficult is a huge advantage in our favor! We know what awaits us and we can plan! We can learn from other forumites and we can learn a lot from these horror stories too!
And that ladies and gentlemen is the solution! Learning and Planning! We are all educated professionals and we cannot be so helpless!
Let us take the modulus of each story we read, positive or negative. Let us then glean valuable workable intel from these stories and prepare a plan for ourselves. Let us be like the explorers of the past and go out into a journey, which will be a journey of self discovery as much as a journey to a new country.
I wish you all the best! Godspeed!

P.S: I look forward to flying kites on the rooftops of Lahore at least once in my life!

Sorry to bore you guys with such verbosity!

HimanshuPant

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb 17, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 25, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Request.. Total Score : 8
File Transfer...
Processing started on April 30, 2015 / SLU received on May 05,2015
Med's Request
May 7, 2015
Med's Done....
May 16, 2015
Interview........
Waived Off.. Decision made......: July 30, 2015
Passport Req..
July 31, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 13, 2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
shah2014 said:
@ canadamylove

I just gave Canadian Employer's perspective..............

Dear try to understand the most important thing, what ever suggestions other give are general and -ive/+ive opinion u get are specific to personal experience.

Now u r in IT field, which remains same all over the globe........ so in most cases u guys are not required to have some Canadian course if u have expertise in the language/program being commonly used in Canada. U may easily get job at same position or one step below.

I am in finance and have CFA (an US based exam readily acceptable in Canada) but the mkts here are different, so i may have to do an apprenticeship to know abt the mkt before getting reasonable job.

Lets take example of an engineer, the basics remains the same but technology may be different for which he may have to do some diploma.

The other extreme are Doctors, their education although accepted for immigration is not easily accepted for profession (unless from US) and they have to take few exams to enter the mkt.

Net net, "the additional required" depends upon everyone's personal circumstances, experience and knowledge. The given advise are general i.e. "fit all scenario" .... its up to u to pick them wisely. The 98% figure is again from "vocal group", which mainly comprises of ppl with -ive experiences, others r too busy in their life to share their good experiences.

ECA is just initial basic filter, mainly to

1. Authenticate the educational documents as initially many ppl committed fraud or has degrees from university of no standing, even in their own country i.e., mainly "purchasable degrees" no offense meant, even US & Canada have this type of educational institutions.

2. To check applicant's commitment level, otherwise any1 can fill few forms and send the app across, if he has valid IELTS. You might have some bad experience with ECA, otherwise for most of us it was smooth (required few hours to collect the docs, get them attested by the university and then simply wait for few weeks. Hardly 7-8 work hours required.

Shah i completely agree with point.. very well said..

msingh80

Star Member
Nov 24, 2014
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
11-02-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015, Medical received on 25-02-2015
Interview........
waived . . .
Passport Req..
13-03-2015, Submitted on 18-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2015
LANDED..........
June/July 2015
javoo said:
well its kind of wrong....

Skip to main contentSkip to "About this site"Skip to section menuBasic HTML version
Language selection
Français
Government of Canada
Search
Search website Search
Site menu
Jobs
Immigration
Travel
Business
Benefits
Health
Taxes
More services
You are here:
Home All services Immigration & citizenship Immigrate Express Entry
Express Entry – Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) criteria
A) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates
A. Core / human capital factors Points per factor - With a spouse or common-law partner Points per factor - Without a spouse or common-law partner
Age 100 110
Level of education 140 150
Official languages proficiency 150 160
Canadian work experience 70 80
B) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates
B. Spouse or common-law partner factors Maximum 40 points
Level of education 10
Official language proficiency 20
Canadian Work Experience 10
A. Core/human capital + B. Spouse or common-law partner factors Maximum 500 points (with a spouse or common-law partner) Maximum 500 points (without a spouse or common-law partner)
C) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates
C. Skill Transferability factors Maximum 100 points
Education Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a post-secondary degree 50
With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree 50
Foreign work experience Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and foreign work experience 50
With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience 50
Certificate of qualification (for people in trade occupations) Maximum 50 points
With good/strong official languages proficiency and a certificate of qualification 50
A. Core/human capital + B. Spouse or common-law partner + C. Transferability factors Maximum 600 points
D) Summary of points per factor for Express Entry candidates
D. Additional points (maximum 600)
Arranged employment 600
PN nomination 600
A. Core/human capital + B. Spouse or common-law partner factors + C. Transferability factors + D. = Grand total - 1,200
CRS – Core factors
Core / human capital factors With a spouse or common-law partner (Maximum 460 points) Without a spouse or common-law partner (Maximum 500 points)
Age Number of points (100 maximum) Number of points (110 maximum)
17 years of age or less 0 0
18 years of age 90 99
19 years of age 95 105
20 to 29 years of age 100 110
30 years of age 95 105
31 years of age 90 99
32 years of age 85 94
33 years of age 80 88
34 years of age 75 83
35 years of age 70 77
36 years of age 65 72
37 years of age 60 66
38 years of age 55 61
39 years of age 50 55
40 years of age 45 50
41 years of age 35 39
42 years of age 25 28
43 years of age 15 17
44 years of age 5 6
45 years of age or more 0 0
Level of Education With a spouse or common-law partner - Number of points (140 maximum) Without a spouse or common-law partner - Number of points (150 maximum)
Less than Secondary school (high school) credential 0 0
Secondary school (high school) credential 28 30
One-year post-secondary program credential 84 90
Two-year post-secondary program credential 91 98
Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 112 120
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 119 128
University-level credential at the Master's level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required. 126 135
University-level credential at the Doctoral level 140 150
Official languages proficiency - first official language
32 with a spouse or common-law partner
34 without a spouse or common-law partner
With a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 128 points Without a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 136 points
Less than CLB 4 0 0
CLB 4 or 5 6 6
CLB 6 8 9
CLB 7 16 17
CLB 8 22 23
CLB 9 29 31
CLB 10 or more 32 34
Official languages proficiency - second official language

6 with a spouse or common-law partner (up to a combined maximum of 22 points)
6 without a spouse or common-law partner
With a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 22 points Without a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 24 points
CLB 4 or less 0 0
CLB 5 or 6 1 1
CLB 7 or 8 3 3
CLB 9 or more 6 6
Canadian work experience With a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 70 points Without a spouse or common-law partner Maximum 80 points
None or less than a year 0 0
1 year 35 40
2 years 46 53
3 years 56 64
4 years 63 72
5 years or more 70 80
Subtotal - Core / human capital factors Out of 460 points Out of 500 points
CRS – Spouse or common-law partner factors (if applicable)
Spouse or common-law partner factors With spouse or common-law partner - number of points per factor Without spouse or common-law partner (0 points – does not apply)
Spouse's or common-law partner's level of education 10 0
Less than secondary school (high school) credential 0
Secondary school (high school) credential 2
One-year post-secondary program credential 6
Two-year post-secondary program credential 7
Post-secondary program credential of three years or longer 8
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer 9
University-level credential at the Master's level OR an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required. 10
University-level credential at the Doctoral level 10
Spouse's or common-law partner's official languages proficiency - first official language

Reading, writing, speaking and listening– total points for each ability
Maximum 20 points 0 (does not apply)
For each ability 5
CLB 4 or less 0
CLB 5 or 6 1
CLB 7 or 8 3
CLB 9 or more 5
Canadian work experience Maximum 10 points 0 (does not apply)
None or less than a year 0
1 year 5
2 years 7
3 years 8
4 years 9
5 years or more 10
Subtotal - Core / human capital + Spouse or common-law partner factors 500 500
CRS – Skill transferability factors
Skill Transferability factors Maximum 100 points for this section
Education Maximum 50 points for Education
With good official language proficiency and a post-secondary degree Maximum 50 points
Points for CLB 7 or more on all first official language abilities, one or more under 9 Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities
With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree Maximum 50 points
Points for education + 1 year of Canadian work experience Points for education + 2 years or more of Canadian work experience
Foreign work experience Maximum 50 points for Foreign work experience
With good official language proficiency and foreign work experience 50 points
Points for foreign work experience + CLB 7 or more on all first OL abilities, one or more under 9 Points for foreign work experience + CLB 9 or more on all four first OL abilities
With Canadian work experience and foreign work experience Maximum 50 points
Points for foreign work experience + 1 year of Canadian work experience Points for foreign work experience + 2 years or more of Canadian work experience
Certificate of qualification (trade occupations) Maximum 50 points for this section
With good official language proficiency and a certificate of qualification Maximum 50 points
Points for certificate of qualification + CLB 5 or more on all first OL abilities, one or more under 7 Points for certificate of qualification + CLB 7 or more on all four first OL abilities
With a certificate of qualification 25 50
Subtotal:
A. Core + B. Spouse or common-law partner + C. Skill transferability factors 600
Additional points Maximum 600 points
1) Arranged employment OR 600
2) Provincial or territorial nomination 600
Grand total Maximum 1,200 points

Date Modified: 2014-12-12
Seems best for the unmarried applicants

royalist2003

Nov 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-11-2014
Whats really happened to the capped details. New express entry replace that particular page. :mad:

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
Is there anyone from NOC 4011 applied on or before 29th September and yet to receive PER? :( ???
Thanks

ahm

Nov 30, 2014
Century said:
I think you should inform your VO about it. Don't worry. If whatever you written in your reference letter is true, you will go through. The problem is it could get delay only. In anyway, if your orgainsation is not a reputable one, VO generally check it.

thanks dear seniors, i am really glade you are releasing my stress. i was much worried about my experience points because i worked in a reputable organization from 2001 to 2009 where i stared my career as a assistant accountant then till 2009 i promoted subsequently as a manager purchase. then i joined in a not much reputable organization which was close its operation in july 2013 due to loses. After that i am working as office manager in a private firm where my senior manager will confirm my experience letter, this is all my experience. plz suggest

thanks

sunsand

Sep 5, 2014
sunsand said:
Any update on this plz!!!

Any update on NDVO processing timelines for PPR MAILS.. Can anyone share info on this ....it would be a great help to me to plan !!
It's been a month that I have submitted my documents and awaiting for PPR email...
3 lines updated in ecas awaiting for the 4th line !!!!!

mamacoded

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th Sept
Doc's Request.
05/02/2015
Nomination.....
29th Dec
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
05/02/2015
Med's Done....
11/02/2015
Interview........
meds updated on ECAS 15/04/2015 DM according to ECAS 8th May
Passport Req..
14/05/2015, Passport received at CPC - May 19
VISA ISSUED...
visa received May 28
LANDED..........
29/05/2015
Dear Forumites,

Please kindly advice me.My timeline is:

NOC 1111
Visa Office - Ottawa
App filed - 09/09/14
DD encashed - 25/11/14
PER date - 29/12/2014

What are the next steps and what are the average timelines for these steps?Will I receive AOR or medical request first?

Regards.

darshmodi

Nov 11, 2010
Ahmedabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

I am sepetmber 26 applicant and my NOC is 0121 and yesterday i confirmed with my bank and come to know that my DD has been encashed on 16th December 2014....

Thanks and Regards

Tyler Durden

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
DD: 08-10-2014 PER: 16-10-2014
IELTS Request
L:9 R: 9 W:7.5 S:6.5 OA:8
File Transfer...
Processing started: 17-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
31-12-2014
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
alwaysonnet said:
I have sent you a PM. Reply at your convenience. Thanks
Replied. :)

Tyler Durden

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
DD: 08-10-2014 PER: 16-10-2014
IELTS Request
L:9 R: 9 W:7.5 S:6.5 OA:8
File Transfer...
Processing started: 17-12-2014
Med's Request
30-12-2014
Med's Done....
31-12-2014
Passport Req..
10-03-2015

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
darshmodi said:
Hello Friends

I am sepetmber 26 applicant and my NOC is 0121 and yesterday i confirmed with my bank and come to know that my DD has been encashed on 16th December 2014....

Thanks and Regards
Congratulations,:)

anuragchandi

Nov 30, 2014
Dear all

Just received per, happiness is taking another level, I just want to thank god and each one of you because of which waiting for per became easy. Now wait for Mr begins.

Noc 2281
Application received 15 sept
Dd encased 9th dec 2014
Per 30th sept 2014

Warm regards,
And wishing each one of you a very happy new year and hope that wee all celebrate next new year in Canada.
Anurag chandiramani

Status
Not open for further replies.