+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
rakeshtk said:
You are right dear... You will get only 21 points as becoz WES given your Master's degree equivalency as 4 years bachelors.... One of my forum mate had exactly the same situation as yours....
He evaluated two(2) degrees/certificates and one of them was at least 3 years Canadian equivalence....from CIC's educational factor guideline,He has 22points.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
Oh....I am sorry, as I was about to give wrong information out. Thank you Rakesh. +1 added for your quick response.
He evaluated two(2) degrees/certificates and one of them was at least 3 years Canadian equivalence....from CIC's educational factor guideline,He has 22points.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagarsa said:
Hello Seniors,

Can someone please help me with below query :

During initial years of my career(1.2 yrs) I had job title as Software Engineer...which falls under 2173...

Right now I have six years of total experience and work as Test Analyst....Does it affect my experience point calculation? Bcos if I apply as SE I would get 9 points only...
Will I get points for the other experience that I had in testing i.e. around 5 years?
You will get credit for any experience that falls into skill type 0 or skill level A or B, no matter the NOC (even if it's not an eligible NOC for FSW). But you need to demonstrate the experience with employer reference letters or other evidence just as you would for your primary NOC.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Never know ..probably CIC is busy in updating the list of application processed so far
balars4 said:
CIC r charging alternative days I think.

ahmad77

May 22, 2014
I received PER today from Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

" Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmad77 said:
I received PER today from Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

" Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."
Congrats!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ahmad77 said:

CONGRATS!

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
Can you pls visit cic.gc.ca and check whats the status there?

Mine is DD case and i dont have any update so far

ahmad77 said:

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
ahmad77 said:

i just wrote that we are expecting some per today.... congrats can you tell the timing of receipt

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAAP said:
Hi

Can anyone help me out here.
I have FD in a cooperative bank on my name along with father's name. Is this okay to show as POF ? Is it necessarilly to be on my name only?
Joint accounts with anyone other than a spouse are typically not accepted.

joms

Star Member
Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
Hi All, I had noticed that one confusion in calculating points from IELTS Resuts in LISTENING ability. If anyone has 6.5 in listening, which club level is perfect matching for the situation ( 7 or 8 )?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
ahmad77 said:

Congratulations! !! I believe you sir was the first member here to report your CC being charged...All the best for the rest of your journey...

Status
Not open for further replies.