+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fabioadias said:
JUST GOT MY MEDICAL REQUEST!

Just wanted to share the news with you guys!

NOC 1123
Application Received: August 27th
CC Charged: November 21st
PER: December 14th
MR: December 30th

Spreadsheet updated!

Nice way to end the year :)
Thank you all for the support and help!
Awesome news! Congrats and a happy New Year!

spk_fswp

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anisanges said:
Which part of your PER mail indicated about visa off name?

For me, its generally mentioned everywhere...like follows:

"However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc)."
Hello friends,

Plz see my PER text carefully. ( I am residing in India and my file should get trasnfered to New Delhi Visa office. Not Dakar Senegal. Plz guide.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.
Applications previously destined for Abidjan, Ivory Coast will now be transferred to Dakar, Senegal. Your application therefore will be transferred to the visa office in Dakar.Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.
X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 26 November 2014 in the amount of $1,250.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 00XXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.
If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.
It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
jikhan said:
so, it means my application will be received after 31 Dec that I send on 22nd Dec, 2014. They must have one person there who receive the application, when they already announce that 1Jan is the last for FSW. Is there anyone whose documents are received via courier by CIC on or after 29 Dec 2014.
yes of course. Mine were received om 29th Dec 14

shahzadpir

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER (21-10-2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
14-12-2014
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulilah)
Passport Req..
29-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Experts one quick confirmation is required?

I have received the request from LVO to submit passport, photos and updated information.

As I have renewed my passport, so Do I need to send the old passprt along with new one? or Only new passport is required to be sent for VISA stamping?

Advance thanks for your response

rluengo

Nov 26, 2013
Hey guys,

I have just received my COPR.

Quick question:

* There is a section for the immigration officer to sign, this line is currently empty. Who will sign that? Will it be at the airport when I arrive?
* My aim is to move this year, but since selling a house could take a long time... I have to ask, is it possible to enter Canada with the COPR and get my permanent residency card sent to a friend's house? He would send it to me by Fedex or something like that. I would only do this if for any reason I must get back to Australia, such as selling the house.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AvinashRoshan said:
My application was delivered on 30th December for NOC 2132 (mechanical engineer). Do I stand a chance that cap will not have been reached.
on your luck..

Till nov applications, it already reached ~900.
You should have applied under 2232 instead..

Will pray 4 u to makeinto cap. gud luck..

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
Man goes on killing spree in Canada, kills 9, including self
December 31, 2014-
Illfated event has took place in edmonton....last night...bad news for otherwise peaceful Alberta. :-[

GrantM

Jul 4, 2014
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
rluengo said:
Hey guys,

I have just received my COPR.

Quick question:

* There is a section for the immigration officer to sign, this line is currently empty. Who will sign that? Will it be at the airport when I arrive?
* My aim is to move this year, but since selling a house could take a long time... I have to ask, is it possible to enter Canada with the COPR and get my permanent residency card sent to a friend's house? He would send it to me by Fedex or something like that. I would only do this if for any reason I must get back to Australia, such as selling the house.
congrats!

1. It is signed upon landing.
2. Yes you can do this but you run the risk that the card may get lost. Without it I don't think you can re-enter Canada.

urvig

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 4th 2014
Med's Request
April 25th 2015
Med's Done....
May 12th 2015
Interview........
waved off
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 24th 2015
Ed_b_good said:
For NDVO you can follow this link to raise a CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx mission=new%20delhi&_ga=1.261201732.899793830.1410419936.

You should inform them about the mistake and request to be allowed to send an updated form IMM5669E. I would also suggest that you keep the line of communication open...and for assurance that NDVO office responded to the query without doubt, You should not send the corrected forms but ask them to allow him to submit. You won't go wrong.
hi
thanks for the advice.
i did go thru the form again and again. form IMM 5669 , 6(d) states for refusal of a refugee status, and 6(e) states for refusal of admission.(u have the visa but are not allowed to enter at the immigration point) there is no where mentioned REFUSAL OF ANY KIND OF VISA. like say for example the U.K. form they clearly ask for refusal of any kind of visa.
please advice
thanks

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
shahzadpir said:
Experts one quick confirmation is required?

I have received the request from LVO to submit passport, photos and updated information.

As I have renewed my passport, so Do I need to send the old passprt along with new one? or Only new passport is required to be sent for VISA stamping?

Advance thanks for your response
Send the new one along with the required documents mentioned but also attach the old one with cover letter explaining that your passport is renewed.

skashi

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08th Oct 2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request => 25th Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER =>15th Jan 2015
AOR Received.
SLU => 14th July 2015
File Transfer...
23rd Jan 2015 (As per GCMS Notes)
Med's Request
30th July 2015
Med's Done....
01st August 2015
Interview........
Waived by gods grace
Passport Req..
06th August 2015, submitted on 10th August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
04th September 2015, visa date is 06th August 2015
disdis said:
Hi friends, would like see whether someone can give some advice on these, thank you so much.
Hi,
RPRF is requested only after the "Security Check" is completed,
probably your security checks are still on going, hence RPRF is not requested by VO.

Rgds
SK

chitu_ran

Jun 26, 2014
hi

I am in a confused state ,actually i submitted my medicals and and ecas 3 l
ine have been updated.I am currently at canada as a worker but got my
visa expired and I had already applied for BOWP. I got it yesterday .But I have to go to India asap since i dont have visa to r e enter can i apply for trv from New delhi with my BOWP

Status
Not open for further replies.