+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
merrycan said:
To asif_eee: Is your case at SGVO not moving at all? Are they at standstill?
Yes bro...

Still none of the FSW13 applicants got MR from SGVO... (they are telling -"awaiting for final review" about my case)...

Pray for me brother....

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
@ Friends

I was in NY, USA for 4 years

So PCC from FBI is sufficient, or do i have to get PCC from state police too!

Thanks! Pipiz Husband

any more suggestions are welcome

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
k_b said:
Posting Again

I have a question for all members for whom CC has been charged, please pardon me if it has been already asked.

Did all of you send reference letters in CIC format or some one from you sent self affidavit explaining job details along with other supporting documents.

Please reply.. It will be beneficial to know for all waiting their status.

Yes applicants who have sent self affidavit explaining job details ---And fee encashed are requested to notify specially on this thread...

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Jags0211 said:
All,

Please help me to understand what is "Commissioner of Oaths". Who exactly i need to get it signed from?

Thanks.
Hi, for this purpose, this is just a title for the person who administers when you take an oath at the point you are swearing for an affidavit. It may be a different title in your country. Just go down to your local court house or public records registry for this. All the best.

merrycan

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Yes bro...

Still none of the FSW13 applicants got MR from SGVO... (they are telling -"awaiting for final review" about my case)...

Pray for me brother....
SGVO is very slow for non-immigrant visas as well and TRV is an online process. Was actually quite taken aback how much time my TRV took. I was quite lucky to have applied early on (in my opinion) however, by the time my visa came through it was time to board the plane (figuratively).

rohan85

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Those whose CC have been charged, could you please tell the name of the CC company?

I have used AmEx and feel confident that they would let the payment go through.

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
bremner55 said:
Applied to WES: 5-May
Documents accepted by WES: 9-May,
Email received on 21-May that Evaluation will be complete on 29-May

Still nothing....

The date given was already 3 weeks after accepting documents and after scheduling based on FCFS. Now there is a notice on WES website that it takes 20 working days. How can existing schedule be delayed unless later applications are evaluated first out of their turn. So only possibility seems that there may be some frivolous immigration consultants bribing and getting their client's application prioritized hereby delaying all others whom the completion date was committed previously. Tried to call their number but always it says that call centre is currently closed and pls call M-F 9-2 while all my calls were during these hours only. Is this how Canada works.
You sure about this all? They received my docs on 13th May and I had the Evaluation in my hands on the 26th of May. I guess someone screwed up badly in your case. I hope you get it in time. Keep in mind you DON'T get an email when they mail the stuff to you. So keep logging in and checking when they mail out. If you used a courier, they'll have the tracking code in the status.

capri25.yashu

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
File Transfer...
28-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
5-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
1-4-2015
LANDED..........
26-9 -2015
@ Ashif_ee Thanks!

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Hi, I am working as a credit risk analyst in India. I asked to NOC about relevant NOC narrating my job duties. They responded that I fall in NOC 1114 (Financial investigator).

Can anyone tell me : how much to rely on NOC recommendation? I mean can things go negative even though they have only suggested this NOC?

need help urgently as I am in a hurry to apply.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ankit1987 said:
Hi, I am working as a credit risk analyst in India. I asked to NOC about relevant NOC narrating my job duties. They responded that I fall in NOC 1114 (Financial investigator).

Can anyone tell me : how much to rely on NOC recommendation? I mean can things go negative even though they have only suggested this NOC?

Hi, everything boils down to the responsibilities listed for NOC 1114. You have to compare your responsibilities in your current job with the responsibilties listed for the NOC you are interested in applying with. If you can get your reference letter from your employer stating your responsibilities and they match what is on the NOC list for NOC 1114 up to 80%, then you are good to go. All the best.

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, everything boils down to the responsibilities listed for NOC 1114. You have to compare your responsibilities in your current job with the responsibilties listed for the NOC you are interested in applying with. If you can get your reference letter from your employer stating your responsibilities and they match what is on the NOC list for NOC 1114 up to 80%, then you are good to go. All the best.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Actually, they don not mention a list of duties for all occupations in NOC 1114. i also discussed this point with NOC. They onbly replied that based on the info you provided, our research team suggests that you fall in NOC 1114. Now, i am just curious that what is the weight of there suggestion?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Hi All,

Congrats firstly to all who are getting CC charged !!

Just wanted to encourage people to update the sheet .. to keep the postivity going. Like 14 people with CC before 5 May shows no charge. It is just without any updates from CIC, the sheet is probably the best thing we have !!!

Lets crowdsource this thing !!!

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
ankit1987 said:
Hi, thanks for the reply. Actually, they don not mention a list of duties for all occupations in NOC 1114. i also discussed this point with NOC. They onbly replied that based on the info you provided, our research team suggests that you fall in NOC 1114. Now, i am just curious that what is the weight of there suggestion?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on the 'Financial investigator' JD (see below)... in Indian context would relate to SEBI, FMC employees .. ideal scenario

It all depends what duties you manage to get it in the Ref letter ;)

{• Financial investigators investigate possible unethical conduct or breaches of securities or commodity futures laws by persons or companies that trade in securities and commodity futures or that provide related financial services.}

ankit1987 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.