+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammanne

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
hyderabad,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with pplication
File Transfer...
06-03-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 2016
I was reading the previous pages and found someting which I am unable to understand

Significance of ECAS Status and Process of PR Application for MI3 Applicants

Completeness Check

1. They received couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.
2. Check if the applications forms are all completely filled, payments are ok, all required documentation are enclosed.
3. Check if we have valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)
4. Check the CAP has been reached for that NOC yet.
5. They accept the payments as submitted with application and that's the last stage of the completeness check.
6. If the application passes the completeness check, it's put in the queue for the Eligibility Review. If not they send the application
back stating the reason for return.

Eligibility Review

1. During the Eligibility Review, they check and award points for the following 6 selection factors

• Education
• Work Experience
• Adaptability
• Arranged Employment

2. In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They also do the background check for the above at this point before awarding points( they confirm the job duties comply with requirements for that particular NOC and that experience documents are satisfactory.

Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing

WHAT BACKGROUND CHECK IS IT.WILL THEY CHECK WITH OUR EMPLOYERS OR WHAT

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
rahulpune82 said:
If in case I get a VISA as I am waiting for PPR
[size=10pt]
I also intend to come back to my home country for some time before make a permanent move , I need to know that if I exit Canada without PR card , can I come back to Canada WITHOUT PR CARD with me ?
[/size]

~ Thanks,
Rahul
Post getting to Visa, you need to be in Canada within 1 year from Medicals or Your Passport expiry date, whichever is less.

Once you land in Canada, give an address to that your PR card will be mailed to that address. In case you leave before you get your PR card (which will take 45-60 days approximately), then yes you can. Ask the person in address to courier you the PR card to your home country.

Next time when you go to Canada, you can and must carry PR card for sure. I believe Entry and exit from Canada will be recorded based on the PR card.

hope this helps. Seniors correct me if i am wrong for the highlighted part.

abc90

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
17-Nov-2014 (CC Charged)
AOR Received.
05-Dec-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
11-Feb-15 SLU
Med's Request
Mar 28th Med done
Med's Done....
TLU 8th Apr
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-15
Experiences of an Immigrant to Canada - Times of India - Before 2years, By Devanshu Narang.
After spending the last thirty months in Canada as an immigrant, I can add with fair conviction that the policy makers of the Canadian immigration department leave no stone unturned to make new immigrants start afresh from zero when they arrive here.

Disagree? Let us examine the immigration process from the eyes of an applicant.

When a person applies for Canadian immigration in the skilled category, he is appraised based on a points system, which gives higher importance to his educational and language skills and his experience in using those skills in his profession of choice.

This person, a high performer in his country of origin, the 'chosen one' by the Canadian immigration, then stands in a line of aspirants who are given a go ahead to arrive here, as and when the opportunities are deemed to have arisen to take in more immigrants. He then lands in Canada, feeling assured of continuing his life from where he left in the country of his origin.

Alas, within days of arrival, lightning strikes! First comes the realisation that his educational qualifications, earned from some of the top rated universities of the world, have no acceptance here. He needs to have either Canadian education or get his qualifications assessed (for non- regulated professions and that too through a lengthy process) or go through a series of courses and tests (for regulated professions). He has, therefore, to spend the first year or in most cases, years, to acquire the right 'certification' at huge costs while earning nothing if he aspires to integrate into the system. Then, if he goes ahead and acquires this certification, he is told that he cannot be still considered for the positions based on his experience and expertise, since he does not possess the right 'Canadian work experience'.

Finally, tired, deflated and fast aging, this person realises that after wasting many years in the whole process, he still can only start as a beginner. This is without forgetting the other hardships he faces at all stages due to having no credit history, no credit cards, no income base or support system, no houses (and not many people willing to rent them houses).... an endless list which could even test the saints. The net result: Majority of new immigrants arriving in Canada let their dreams die first and pick up any survival jobs that they can lay their hands on to make ends meet. Stories of doctors, engineers, chartered accountants, working as janitors, gas station attendants, truck and taxi drivers are endless.

A popular belief is that these immigrants are added strains to the local economy. The advice of a bored, unconcerned officer working in an immigration settlement agency still rings in my ears: "If you do not think that this is right, then you always have the option of going back from where you came."

Yes, she is right. Some do go back. Others accept whatever comes their way and adjust with their surroundings, telling themselves and the people who they come across that they are living for the happiness of their children, though never being satisfied or at peace with what they do.

But, there lie a few brave hearts who go out and reach the skies, writing new stories of success, creating wealth and leading happy and joyous lives.....

It looks like Canada required English Speaking Skilled Labour, Not a Skilled Worked or Manager or Middle Level.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABCD EFGH said:
Since you have been nominated my friend, please tell us about your experience.
[/quote

I reworded the duties by matching 60 percent,and added 2 more duties which i was also performing.
If you look at the application returned in the spreadsheet(at the end) one of the reason for rejection has been job duties reference letter.Other being Birth certificate,CC charging issues,eca report/certificated not sent,not getting 67 points.The most prominent has been job duties not matching with NOC description.
Reference letter from employer is a very important document and should be prepared carefully.

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Sep. '14                                   DD encashed 23rd Nov. '14
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Processing started: 3rd Feb. '15.                 Second line : 6th Feb. '15
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
12th Feb. '15.                         3rd line update: 28th Feb. '15
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
jattland_canada said:
hi friends i m 21st may applicant i got PPR on 19th dec but DM status updated on 18th dec so no worry for those whom ECSA status changed to DM without PPR """merry XMass nd Happy new year wish u all a gd luck for ur future """join me on watssapp if u have ny quiries 9815814111 thx

Congrats dear. +1 to you.

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
nthakur said:
Hello frendz...

Third line has been added " medicals recieved" :)
Any idea how much approx time now for ppr ???

Ho ho ho
merry xmas to all :)
Congrats dear. + 1 to you.

kaustubh_51

Star Member
Dec 2, 2014
Vancouver, BC
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
laviyash said:
guys if oct 31st applicant received his file back so can i assume that my file is complete and cio accepted it??..as i am inside canada and i guess if 31st oct applicant can receive his file back on 23rd dec then being a 30th oct applicant even i should have received my file back till now...anyways its really sad for tht applicant and he cant even send new application now..god bless all!!
Hi Laviyash, in my opinion you should have passed completeness check. If they would have sent back your file, you would have received it by now as you are residing in Canada. It could also depend on your NOC but i doubt that. Good Luck with your application. Cheers!

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
Diplomatru said:
Mine says:

IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
And there is no phrase "Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself and your dependent family members."? Weird, I thought they all are standard. Well, you can always write to your VO and ask. Or you can always complete meds the second time — I don't care, it's your money ;D

Sar2014

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with file
Nomination.....
25-09-2014 (PER Mail)
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 (3rd line updated 27th Dec)
Interview........
Waived off (FBI PCC 03-03-2015)
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 (DM On 25-03-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015 ( as appears in Visa)
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
Hi,

I wanted to raise enquiry regarding my 3rd line update delay (Medicals completed on 29th Nov) .

All receipts and PCC received by NDVO on 8th Dec (as per Couier Delivery)

Whom should be approached? NDVO or CIC ?

Pl suggest . Urgent

Can some one give me the email id's for the same ??

laviyash

May 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014 cc charged 05th Jan
Nomination.....
PER 28th January,2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19th Feb,2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Medicals uploaded by doctor-11-04-2015 Ecas 3rd line:22-04-2015 PCC Sent:May 6,15
Passport Req..
May23,2015..☺☺4th LINE DM-MAY25,2015, PASSPORT RECEIVED(CIC):May 26,2015 PP RETURN TRACKER ACTIVATE-JUNE04,2015
VISA ISSUED...
May27,2015..Received pp frm CIC:June5,2015
LANDED..........
June05,2015...Journey complete!!
kaustubh_51 said:
Hi Laviyash, in my opinion you should have passed completeness check. If they would have sent back your file, you would have received it by now as you are residing in Canada. It could also depend on your NOC but i doubt that. Good Luck with your application. Cheers!
thanks kaustubh..and heres ur first +1.. ;)

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Hello friends,

I am a bit worried abt my package with is lying in NS Doffs at the fedeX facility since 24th dec 8 am Canadian time. When do you expect it to be delivered considering the holidays

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
cio4011 said:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I got an email dated 22nd December I read it on 23rd Morning and it says

PER PER PER ;D ;D ;D

(i was travelling culdnt update forum so now doing it)

wish all others goodluck :D

and once again
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ;D ;D ;D

Congrats dear. + 1 to you.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Kapoor09 said:
Hello friends,

I am a bit worried abt my package with is lying in NS Doffs at the fedeX facility since 24th dec 8 am Canadian time. When do you expect it to be delivered considering the holidays
29 dec or 30 dec Max

Cool 1521

Oct 1, 2014
ECAS Shows the status "In Process "
Processing started on 2nd september 2014.

When NDVO will provide MR for the same????????
Application received on 6th May 2014.
:(
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

laviyash

May 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014 cc charged 05th Jan
Nomination.....
PER 28th January,2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
19th Feb,2015
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Med's Done....
07-04-2015
Interview........
Medicals uploaded by doctor-11-04-2015 Ecas 3rd line:22-04-2015 PCC Sent:May 6,15
Passport Req..
May23,2015..☺☺4th LINE DM-MAY25,2015, PASSPORT RECEIVED(CIC):May 26,2015 PP RETURN TRACKER ACTIVATE-JUNE04,2015
VISA ISSUED...
May27,2015..Received pp frm CIC:June5,2015
LANDED..........
June05,2015...Journey complete!!
Kapoor09 said:
Hello friends,

before 31st for sure.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.