+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
dhanu 786 said:
@ seniors/navneetsibal

Thanks fr the info...whats the process of making payment by cc...
I shud hv international trnx allowed.
limit shud of 1lac atleast.
card validity shud be more than 1yr frm app sent date
hv given cardholder name me itself card no. Cvv no.
informed cc people that cic tranx can happen.

wht about one time password
is it not in case of international tranx or govt. Tranx.
please explain

Please suggest and add if I missed anything in cc case
seniors please reply

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
dhanu 786 said:
seniors please reply
OTP is not required as the transaction is not online. It is the merchant establishment who is charging as when you swipe the card and purchase, OTP is not required.
I am not a senior, but i guess it is not required.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
bremner55 said:
Applied to WES: 5-May
Documents accepted by WES: 9-May,
Email received on 21-May that Evaluation will be complete on 29-May

Still nothing....

The date given was already 3 weeks after accepting documents and after scheduling based on FCFS. Now there is a notice on WES website that it takes 20 working days. How can existing schedule be delayed unless later applications are evaluated first out of their turn. So only possibility seems that there may be some frivolous immigration consultants bribing and getting their client's application prioritized hereby delaying all others whom the completion date was committed previously. Tried to call their number but always it says that call centre is currently closed and pls call M-F 9-2 while all my calls were during these hours only. Is this how Canada works.
Relax, WES has a lot more than it can handle. My friend had the same situation as yours. His target completion date was give as 27th May but report completed today. Just drop them a note and give them some time.

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Bremner

I sent my application on 11th May got accepted on 14th May. Estimated completion date was 27th May but got completed on 26th May.

Most importantly. ..I hav not gone thru any consultant neither did I bribe nor did I call or mail them. Simply sent my docs n let the process happen on its own. It can happen that they want to verify ur docs with ur university n that can create delays. It's written on thr website. Don't be so negative.

bremner55 said:

Still nothing....

The date given was already 3 weeks after accepting documents and after scheduling based on FCFS. Now there is a notice on WES website that it takes 20 working days. How can existing schedule be delayed unless later applications are evaluated first out of their turn. So only possibility seems that there may be some frivolous immigration consultants bribing and getting their client's application prioritized hereby delaying all others whom the completion date was committed previously. Tried to call their number but always it says that call centre is currently closed and pls call M-F 9-2 while all my calls were during these hours only. Is this how Canada works.

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
@dhanu 786: You need to ask your bank to make a note that you are expecting a international transaction of $1100 in span of a month.
If your banker provide an option to control international transaction/Limit using netbanking please do that as well.

i used standard chartered CC so there was no issue in that but in some of the post its written that SBI and HDFC netbanking has option to allow international transaction option.

All the best

sakhiya.gautam

May 27, 2014
sriramkb said:
Relax, WES has a lot more than it can handle. My friend had the same situation as yours. His target completion date was give as 27th May but report completed today. Just drop them a note and give them some time.
What is the reason people choose WES..? is it more convenient as compare to other approved institutes ..? OR are they faster than others..?
I am on the verge of sending the documents for ECA to them.. but hesitating a lot due to similar complaints posted on such forums..

If now WES mention 20 business date in place of 10 as quoted earlier, should I still continue with WES or i should switch to University of Toronto..
No doubt that i will need another week to get documents from university directly sent to them.. but will it be worth..?

snow_ski

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My status saying- "documents received, review in progress" for last 10 days! No clue when I am gonna get it!

bremner55 said:

Still nothing....

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
neel-here said:
Congrats man !!

I suppose you're the first in the forum 6th May Applicant with cc charged ... so they picking up 6th May now.....
why no PER 's yet .. only CC charges ??
Hi Neel-here,

I'm 5th May Applicant. Details have been updated in sheet with correct date.

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Congrats to all who got their CC charged!!

But did anyone get a PER till date?

Cheers!!
Another FSWP Aspirant :)

Angel16

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-2014
Nomination.....
1st Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application.
File Transfer...
8th Oct 2014
Med's Request
30th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
Passport Req..
Should be in Nov
VISA ISSUED...
With God's Grace soon
LANDED..........
Even sooner ;)
Guys any idea when cic starts updating number of completed application towards the cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.