+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradhan12

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 JULY 2014 Received by CIC 31st July 2015
Nomination.....
25 NOVEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
13 JANUARY 2015
Med's Done....
18 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
waived hopefully Third Line update 22nd January 2015
Passport Req..
4 MARCH 2015 DM 3 MARCH 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 march pp dispatched
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
Dear seniors and Forum members,

One of my friend application was received on 8th of August 2014. But unfortunately he was rejected because of insufficient point being 66.
He had completed Bachelor of Business Studies (3 years) and Masters of Business Studies (2 years). He was supposed to receive 22 points but he received only 21 points.

The email was

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 12 12
Education 21 25
Official language proficiency 18 28
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 15 15
Adaptability 0 10
TOTAL 66 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 12 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 21 points for your education credential at the bachelor degree level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).

You were assigned 18 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned the maximum 15 points for your 6 years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made, in accordance with R 80 of IRPA.

You were assigned 0 adaptability points for your spouse or common-law partners’ language proficiency, for a two year period of study in Canada by you or your spouse, for one year of work in Canada by you at the O, A or B level or one year of work in Canada by your spouse or common-law partner, for being related to a person living in Canada, or for arranged employment in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

IM
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

karan.mechs

Sep 11, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 06-05-2014..Received 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 21.08.2014
AOR Received.
17.Oct.2014
IELTS Request
Sub with Application
Med's Request
17.Oct.2014
Med's Done....
22.Oct.2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR Received(24 dec,14), 4th line updated on (17 dec,14), PP submitted 29 dec,14
VISA ISSUED...
7 JAN, 2015
LANDED..........
IN MARCH 2015
QUESTION FROM MY SIDE

I NEED TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY IN JANUARY MID OR END...FOR EXAMPLE IF PPR COMES WHEN I AM IN GERMANY AND CANT PROVIDE MY PP IN 30 DAYS TIME....THEN WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE IN THAT CASE??

VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED...

THANX
KARAN

prasadz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
karan.mechs said:
QUESTION FROM MY SIDE

I NEED TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY IN JANUARY MID OR END...FOR EXAMPLE IF PPR COMES WHEN I AM IN GERMANY AND CANT PROVIDE MY PP IN 30 DAYS TIME....THEN WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE IN THAT CASE??

VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED...

THANX
KARAN
For how many months u will be in Germany?

You must inform NDVO regarding that and they may consider your case and ask to send the passports after you come back.

GODWILLDO

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2014
Doc's Request.
cc Charged : 13 November 2014
Nomination.....
28 November 2014
IELTS Request
2013 July
File Transfer...
Second line update : 2 February 2015
Med's Request
25 February 2015
Med's Done....
12 March 2015 TLU : 22 March 2015
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
22 May 2015 DM : 26 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2015
manila_kbj said:
Reposting from pinoy forum. You might find this info useful
---------------------------------

Immigration Barriers
What should be done to overcome immigration barriers? You need to do the same thing that an athlete who has chosen this sport of jumping barriers does. Continue to train, work hard and listen to the advice of coaches. Trainers in Canada abound. By that, I mean the state and public organizations that help new immigrants settle in Canada. They will help you master the language, explain how to obtain a license to work, teach effective methods of looking for job, provide financial support and help you find friends. You might even be surprised at how many people in Canada are engaged in assistance to immigrants. Do not neglect their services. However, you have to work hard. Imagine that you're an athlete and your chosen sport is jumping barriers. Will you going to ask your coach to reduce the number of barriers or reduce their height? Of course, not! You have chosen such sport and you must follow the rules.
Thank u for the Good proactive info ... overall as new immigrants v shd have confidence and courage to face all circumstances..

Only one belief at the moment "If God took us there sure he will guide and lead us in a good way... His plans are more perfect than ours... Let thy will be done"

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Hello Seniors,

I am a 14th OCT applicant and I submitted a supporting document on Nov 11th. If the updated document was included in my application package, when would be the possible CC charging date? Will my application be considered for OCT or NOV?.

If the updated document was ignored when would be the possible charging date?

Note: The new document i sent is not having much to do with the completeness check or CC charging.

Appreciate your response.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMNSAM said:
It's so sad that NDVO has still not started issuing any PPR's? What are they up to? How can we make decisions this way...need to resign from the existing jobs...need to land in Canada within a year from the date of the medicals done. Additionally we have a small child and we cannot afford to land in winters...have to make sure that we land during warmer months, settle the child in the new atmosphere, new school and above all get decent jobs by the time winter sets in. Otherwise it can be very difficult to survive a Canadian Winter!!
Please NDVO please buck up and send PPRs soon!!
Yes.. Due to hold on issuing PPRs our planning is stuck...
If this is hard and fast rule that one need to land after one year of Medical then they should not have issue MRs.. or should have issued MR and PPR at one go.. similar to SGVO..
Also I don't agree with few forumities points that the delay is due to Security Checks or backlog of 2013.. We can see more and more MRs issued for 2014 than PPR issued for 2013..
There are few forumities who are waiting since 90 days..background check for all should not take this much of time..And also we have 2 exceptions.. Did they not do background checks for those 2 or there background check got cleared in just 2 weeks while others are taking months..

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
pradhan12 said:

One of my friend application was received on 8th of August 2014. But unfortunately he was rejected because of insufficient point being 66.
He had completed Bachelor of Business Studies (3 years) and Masters of Business Studies (2 years). He was supposed to receive 22 points but he received only 21 points.

What did your friend's Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report say?

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
New to FSW said:
Hello Seniors,

I am a 14th OCT applicant and I submitted a supporting document on Nov 11th. If the updated document was included in my application package, when would be the possible CC charging date? Will my application be considered for OCT or NOV?.

If the updated document was ignored when would be the possible charging date?

Note: The new document i sent is not having much to do with the completeness check or CC charging.

Appreciate your response.
If the additional document was not included in your existing application package then your application received date remains the same which is Oct 14th and CC will be charged accordingly.

If the additional document is included in your existing application package then chances are that your application received date may be pushed back to the date of receipt of the additional document and therefore CC Charge date will vary accordingly.

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
pradhan12 said:

The email was

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed Maximum
Age 12 12
Education 21 25
Official language proficiency 18 28
Arranged employment 0 10
Experience 15 15
Adaptability 0 10
TOTAL 66 100

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 12 points for your age in accordance with R81 of IRPA.

You were assigned 21 points for your education credential at the bachelor degree level based on the Canadian educational credential or equivalency assessment submitted in support of your application in accordance with R75(8) and R78(1).

You were assigned 18 points for your English language proficiency and 0 for your French language proficiency. Points have been assigned in accordance with R79(1) of IRPA.

No points were assigned for arranged employment in accordance with R82(2) of IRPA.

You were assigned the maximum 15 points for your 6 years of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, within the 10 years prior to the date your application was made, in accordance with R 80 of IRPA.

You were assigned 0 adaptability points for your spouse or common-law partners' language proficiency, for a two year period of study in Canada by you or your spouse, for one year of work in Canada by you at the O, A or B level or one year of work in Canada by your spouse or common-law partner, for being related to a person living in Canada, or for arranged employment in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

IM
Program Support Officer
Immigration Section
Case Processing Centre
Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative's further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.
What is the equivalency given by WES or CES?

If its 3 years bachelors then 21 points is correct.

bbshah

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 may 2014
AOR Received.
telephonic verification
IELTS Request
already sent
File Transfer...
12 september
Med's Request
30.oct.2015
Med's Done....
6 nov 2015
Interview........
medical received on 20 nov 2015
ratingcrady said:
NDVO is harassing me , 61 days since PER and no MR. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
look at people like us bro.......122 days since PER......no MR yet..........this wait is killing me......many members of this forum like me are waiting for MRs........i AM 7TH MAY APPLICANT......LOCAL VO STARTED PROCESSING 0N 12 SEPTEMBER.........VISA OFFICE -NDVO...........

taranpatiala

Dec 8, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
9-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
waiting
can any one guess when will the NDVO will start PPR process ....my medical have been done on 18 oct ..landing charges PCC deposit to Canadian High commission ...

NOC :::2174
Application filed :::4 may 2014
application received :::29 aug 2014
medical done 13 oct 2014

now waiting for PPR ...

Paddy78

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June
Doc's Request.
All Submitted
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
PER 18 Oct
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Second Line updated
YehCanada said:
What is the equivalency given by WES or CES?

If its 3 years bachelors then 21 points is correct.
You get 22 points for Double bachelors as assessed by WES. In this case they would not have assessed double bachelors and hence 21 points. many people have got assessment done for more than one degrees and those who got double bachelors from WES, they got 22 as confirmed by their PERs.

prasadz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
bbshah said:
look at people like us bro.......122 days since PER......no MR yet..........this wait is killing me......many members of this forum like me are waiting for MRs........i AM 7TH MAY APPLICANT......LOCAL VO STARTED PROCESSING 0N 12 SEPTEMBER.........VISA OFFICE -NDVO...........
You drop a mail to NDVO. You may get a reply along with MR.

sairahmad

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Yusha,

Thanks for the replies. For the assets point. I am only showing total amount in CAD Dollars in bank for which I am showing bank certificate and statements. But I have heard people at forum that the same amount should be mentioned in the assets column of the form as well because assets means it includes settlement funds. I am not showing any property etc.

Yusha said:
For point 1: you must mention only thing for which you have proof.i.e Proof of fund."Bank statement;Letter of confirmation from bank are the easiest way.While for assets u have proper documentation with notary conversion.
For Point 2:u shd have to mention the month i.e if u r applying in dec than its upto dec.

Quote from: sairahmad on December 09, 2014, 12:15:05 pm
Hi all

Few questions:

In Schedule 3 where we show proof of funds, if my total amount is CAD15000, i will mention that only in Settlement funds or i will show the same amount in assets as well?

In Schedule A Background Declaration, in Personal History it asks what we were doing in a certain time period, now when I start from my latest job, e.g. I started working at an organization in Jan 2013 which I will write in From part and I am still working there so what I will write in the "To" part? will it be Dec 2014? But I am still working there and there is no option to write anything else except giving a date?

Status
Not open for further replies.