+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
sunnyvin said:
CC processing is now 3 OCT
Is the CC processing for certain specific NOC's or is it irrespective of them?
Does this also mean the completeness check for October is done and perhaps the CIC is mid way of its November checks :)

lucky boy

May 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 july 2014 application sent
Doc's Request.
14 nov 2014 PER received
AOR Received.
30 Dec 2014 Pcc request.
IELTS Request
16 jan 2015 pcc sent
Med's Request
23 jan 2015 medical request received.
lucky boy said:
Helo guys

I have received PER last month. Now i can receive MR and PCC request anytime. But my passport is about to expire in 6 months time so i am going to apply for new passport which i wil get in two weeks time. So will you recommend me to apply for police certificate with new passport number old passport number. I have been to UK for more than six months so i have already applied for UK police certificate with old passport number. What you recommend guys.
Any recommendation guys

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
GraceCan said:
Is the CC processing for certain specific NOC's or is it irrespective of them?
Does this also mean the completeness check for October is done and perhaps the CIC is mid way of its November checks :)

Its Random not specific to any NOC and encashment of DD or charging of CC is only done after checking the application thoroughly........

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
MapleTon said:
@ ahsan99

That is uncalled for. People like Century, Ashif_eee, Oscar7, shah2014, GSW, Palak, Optimist, CanOL, FutureCanadian, Dmitrych, Diplomatru, and many others have shared valuable information on this forum out of their own time. No one asked them to, they too could have just posted their timelines in the forum rather than guiding others. But they have utilized their time on the forum by providing this selfless service.

I can understand there is a lull in the forum, but it's not a given that the people who started this thread will always remain active. They have their own lives too to lead. If anyone needs guidance, it is still available in the thread pages. There is a trove of information available, one just needs to apply ones mind to search for it.

Sorry brother, but -1.
+1 for you dear

Aaronham

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
LANDED..........
By God's grace
andy000 said:
I would say ur definitely safe my friend, 2132 and 3012 will be capped by next update or nearly to close. Completeness check probably reached end of October already . ;)
Hi, please how sure are you about this, some other people said that total number of applications received in a cap is not completeness check but those apps that have been CC'd and DD'd.

analystpk

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
21-07-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 PER
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-07-2015 SLU
Med's Request
05-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
15-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
lucky boy said:
Any recommendation guys
I'd recommend you to please apply through your new passport to avoid any risk however PCC applied with old passport stays valid.

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
lucky boy said:
Helo guys

I have received PER last month. Now i can receive MR and PCC request anytime. But my passport is about to expire in 6 months time so i am going to apply for new passport which i wil get in two weeks time. So will you recommend me to apply for police certificate with new passport number old passport number. I have been to UK for more than six months so i have already applied for UK police certificate with old passport number. What you recommend guys.
This is ok.once you submit your pcc, make a cover letter explaining your situation. Also, submit copies.of your new and old passport.

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
@Mat14

You can comfortably send two separate applications with multiple options.

Example: 1) If you are eligible for more than 1 NOC, send for each, however, you need to count total point for each application with regards to primary NOC year. So if you have 6 years for 1 NOC application, it will not be same for 2 years NOC. For each application it must be 67 or more. CIC will not count secondary NOC for your points.

2) If you and your spouse both are eligible, both can apply individually as primary applicant and keep other as dependent.

Even in CIC website it is also recommended to send multiple applications provided all criterias are met, as due to cap eligible applicants may miss one targeted NOC.

For my case, I sent 2 applications despite my stupid consultant said no, the first one got capped and second is now charged :)

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Aaronham said:
Hi, please how sure are you about this, some other people said that total number of applications received in a cap is not completeness check but those apps that have been CC'd and DD'd.
They would only charge you if your application is complete ...

And for sure if they receive more than 1000 app for say one NOC that NOC would be completed first .... the more the applicaiton more quickly a NOC would be filled as three NOC are now fill they would move to others as CIC also has targets... and before express entry they have to meet there targets

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
Hi, just thought about posting some observations which i detest--

1. Members telling admins to update SS :mad:
2. Some strange members not trusting other member's posts for example PPR issuance posts etc, Why do you need proof?? Who are you? :-\
I do not think there is enough time with any1 to mislead people.
3. Asking to reply when a reply was posted long time ago :mad:
4. Multiple and duplicate posts as if some1 will answer if you post it 10 times :eek:
5. People not saving SS edit/update links :-X
6. Posts in non-english languages :D
7. -1's which are uncalled for. Will -1 or +1 help you in canada ;D
8. Posts about EE, Isn't there another forum for that?? :-\
9. People not updating complete profile details which show up on left side, Who will steal your info?? or are you just lazy??

Unfortunately about 5% people have forced me to post this!!!!

Grow up people, admins are like you, i am like you and others are like you.
Show some respect, gratitude and trust.

You will require all of this when you land. :)

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
The 2015 immigration plan unveiled by the government of Canada last week sets a target of between 260,000 and 285,000 new permanent residents next year, an increase of about 20,000 people from the goal for 2014.

The coming year will be one of the most exciting years for Canadian immigration in recent history, with the much-anticipated Express Entry immigration selection system scheduled to come into operation in January, 2015. For prospective immigrants.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Immigration Canada (CIC) this week revealed details about its Comprehensive Ranking System. With this information, potential candidates for immigration to Canada now have a clearer picture of how Express Entry will operate.
The Comprehensive Ranking System will rank candidates who have made an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada and are eligible for one of three federal economic immigration programs:

■Federal Skilled Worker Program
■Federal Skilled Trades Program
■Canadian Experience Class
Once a candidate’s eligibility has been confirmed, he or she will enter the Express Entry pool and be ranked against other candidates in the pool. There are up to 1,200 points available under the system, and these are segmented as follows:

■Up to 500 points for the candidate’s core human capital factors, including age, level of education, language ability, and work experience. In the case where the candidate has an accompanying spouse or common-law partner, up to 460 points will be awarded for the core human capital of the principal applicant, with up to 40 points available for the core human capital of his or her spouse or common-law partner. Up to 80 points will be awarded to candidates who have at least one year of Canadian work experience.
■Up to 100 points will be awarded for the skills transferability of the candidate. These points are awarded based on a combination of certain human capital factors.
■600 points will be awarded for either a qualifying offer of arranged employment from a Canadian employer or a nomination certificate from a Canadian province.
For full details and a complete overview of the Comprehensive Ranking System, please see this page. Once you have reviewed the system, we invite you to use our free CRS Calculator. In just a couple of minutes this valuable tool will let you know your points, which will assist you in your preparation for Express Entry.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Diplomatru said:
It won't take place until some not-fake PPRs start appearing...
Harinderjit said:
I don't believe that NDVO would select two people with lottery and STOP :p . I think PPR have not started yet.
How are you guys so sure that these guys may be fake PPR and PR holders??? :p

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Hey Brothers,

Need urgent help:

Has / Had any one applied for Traffic History for Australia (Victoria or Queensland) ever?

if yes, please guide how to apply?

If person, did not had license while living in Australia, how to get valid confirmation from Aus Authority?

This question I am raising cuz many of my frnds and even applicants here have applied Aus PCC but recently in 2 of my friend's cases, they were asked to submit Traffic History also.

So, to be on safer side, it will be helpful to others who has already visited Australia and has lived in Victoria / Queensland sate and are waiting for PER / MR so that they can be ready with required doc.

Please help..... Thank u.!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Status
Not open for further replies.