+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

immigcan81

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on 23-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER received on 22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the Application
Avinir said:
Hi,
I m 18 Aug Applicant, CC was charged on 18th Nov.. Not received the PR till date. I have seen one post in which PER is received for on 30th Nov and his CC was charged on 16th Nov.
Wait for another 2 - 3 days and you will get good news soon. Generally, PER is received with 15 - 20 days from the date of cc charging. My cc got charged on Nov 24th and i am awaiting the PER as well.

All the best!!

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015

Does any NDVO guys knows address for CIIP sessions on Mumbai ?

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
when will NDVO start looking at July Applications ?

mihirp83

Nov 8, 2014
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
Nomination.....
21-06-2016
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Med's Request
06-04-2016
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
08-05-2017
I have sent my application on 11th July, 2014 and it was received on 17th July, 2014 at Sydney, NovaScotia. Till today I have not got any information If my application is accepted or not.
I have sent an email at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca to know the status of my application but have not received any information yet.

Kindly advise how can I know my status ???
Thank you everyone

ks08

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/05/2014
Doc's Request.
with file
Nomination.....
24/09/2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
not applicable
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
17/11/2014 ( PROCESSING STARTED)
Med's Request
18/11/2014
Med's Done....
25/11/2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
DM on 26/2/15 and PPR on 27/2/15
VISA ISSUED...
SOON... :)
LANDED..........
SOON... :)
prarthana0505 said:
Hello dear friends,

I have the following questions :

1. We have our passport renewal to be done. We already got PER on NOV 04. How to inform this to NDVO?

2. VISA stamping is done on bio pages or original passport?

3. PCC can be sent earlier or only when the VO asks for it?

Cheers,
Prarthu
Hello Prarthu

1.you need to have atleast 6 month passport validity at the time of pp request. so, go for it immidieately. you can inform NDVO through CSE after you see your file is started processing or medical received...:)

2. visa stamping is done on blank pages of passport where normally entry and exit stamps are stamped. you need atleast 2 blank pages in you PP for visa stamping.

3. you can send PCC with your initial application at CIO or when you r requested to submit by LOCAL VO.

hope it helps...:)

best of luck for your process..:)

KS08

socc3rguy

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
19-09-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
Aaaahhh... so u took it as INSULT when I wrote "absolutely wrong math".. !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ohhh... I did not think u r so sensitive.. let me apologizing u for same. Thats what I was thinking that when I insulted you??? Now I got it.

I think I m the only one who could not understand treasure hidden in ur explanations..!!!

thnks again.. :-[ :-[ :-[

Diplomatru said:
Yes, I know that kind of users you are refering to - and I wouldn't say that the opinion of some one-day prankers who report fake PPRs or whatever is worth a penny here ::)

PS: I have no issues with someone calling me brother or bro, and I treat everyone accordingly unless that's a sister ;) But I don't think you are in a position to insult my explanations, which are based on statistics and prior work in a government department that's line of work has much in common with CIC.

magicalpig

Jul 14, 2014
Fedex tracking number says app received at NS CIO 12/1/2014. NOC 2172. Of course I am worried about wording of employer reference letters, any errors I may have made on app, etc., but does it seem to the members of this forum that I will get in under cap? SS says 158, CIC says 172, so I think chances are good, but perhaps I do not understand magnitude of backlog...

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
path009 said:
@ Diplomatru
sad you are shown disrespect past few days
+1 for your selfless and awesome contributions!
For the forumites your ready and flawless replies result in huge research time saved, confusing ambiguities cleared, gaining confidence in one's process and so on.
It is absolutely fine even if one or two of your opinions are wrong... no one has the right to sue you :)
People pay lakhs to consultants and struggle even to get the original PER email and question your answers as a matter of right.. pity :)
..... people need to be reminded it is free knowledge sharing by an unknown person with a good heart to share whatever he knows or opines... take it or leave it but never disrespect even if you don't have the attitude to be grateful.
...... So many of us grateful... personally I find your way of writing a joy to read :)
Thanks a ton for your contributions friend and Good Luck for your process :)
Your kindness and eloquence is something to be admired dear path009. I am here because of gentle and educated people like you, who have set on a very difficult journey to a foreign country. I strive to help by sharing my knowledge of an immigration system that is poorly worded and not very 'user'-friendly. And I am having a great time as well, because I know that a simple hint can relieve an applicant from a lot of tension. And this is more valuable than any +1, for good things happen to good people. And metaphorically speaking, once someone gets the "kindness" ball rolling (that is Ashif in our case :)), the second person acts in a reciprocal manner and helps someone else in his turn. Consequently, this ball gains weigth and momentum and soon enough we might find ourselves not only within boundaries of readily-available social network, but surrounded by actual friends.

brajesh388

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
hi all,
my query is for Mr Diplomatru.
what exactly do you mean by the security checks as we have submitted the police clearance certificates will they reaffirm from the police stations or will they confirm from every police station we have lived for the past 10 years.

regards

dmahraj

Sep 20, 2014
Hello Experts,
I am very confused regarding my application reaching date to NS, because my online TCS tracking is showing that my application has been received on September 16, 2014 at 02:15 PM, but when I searched on spreadsheet component of NOC to receiving date I found that not a single application of my NOC 3012 received that they. Can you all please help me to understand the reason? Thanks

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
brajesh388 said:
hi all,
my query is for Mr Diplomatru.
what exactly do you mean by the security checks as we have submitted the police clearance certificates will they reaffirm from the police stations or will they confirm from every police station we have lived for the past 10 years.

regards
Good Question Bro.. Diploma Bro.. Do you have answer..??

dimple1609

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmahraj said:
Hello Experts,
I am very confused regarding my application reaching date to NS, because my online TCS tracking is showing that my application has been received on September 16, 2014 at 02:15 PM, but when I searched on spreadsheet component of NOC to receiving date I found that not a single application of my NOC 3012 received that they. Can you all please help me to understand the reason? Thanks
hello dear .. you need to enter your entry in spreadsheet :)

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

and after entry please make sure to save edit link for further updates.. :)

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi guys

I am going to mail my application by end of this week. Could you please suggest the best postal services provider in India to send the application? Someone told me DHL is the best as it has MoU with immigration Canada. Is it true?

Regards
Parminder

MDManrique

Dec 2, 2014
Hello All,

Anyone here applying under NOC 3142? I already submitted my application but I am concerned about my ECA result. I am a Physiotherapist in our country but my ECA equivalent is only PT Assistant. Will this affect my application or my education score? PLEASE ADVICE.. THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.