+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
I am passing fearsome time. Every morning I check my mail box with fear. I am 29th September applicant living in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Do you think that I am safe now?
As, so far I did not get my package back. Can I presume that my file pass completeness check successfully?
Thanks

HereICome

May 5, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#FF4719] NDVO[/color] [img]http://prod2.dam.abbott.com/global/flags/India_Small_Flag.png[/img]
NOC Code......
[color=#FF4719] 2171[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#FF4719] 18-Aug-2014[/color]
Nomination.....
[color=#FF4719] 08-Dec-2014 (PER)[/color]
IELTS Request
[color=#FF4719] Sent with initial app[/color]
File Transfer...
[color=#FF4719] 06-Feb-2015 [/color] [color=black] 2nd line on......:[/color][color=#FF4719] 10-Feb-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#FF4719] 28-Feb-2015[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=#FF4719] 10-Mar-2015[/color][br][color=black]3rd line on......:[/color][color=#FF4719] 17-Mar-2015[/color]
Interview........
[color=#FF4719] No Interview[/color][br][color=black]Decision Made..:[/color][color=#FF4719] 12-May-2015[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#FF4719] 11-May-2015[/color][br][color=black]Passport Sent....:[/color][color=#FF4719] 15-May-2015[/color][br][color=black]Passport Recvd..:[/color][color=#FF4719] 27-May-2015[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#FF4719] 07-May-2015[/color]
LANDED..........
[color=#FF4719] 18-Aug-2015[/color][br][br][br][url=http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet]FSWP 2014 Spreadsheet[/url] [b][color=red]|[/color][/b] [url=http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry]FSWP 2014 Entry[/url] [b][color=red]|[/color][/b] [url=http://tinyurl.com/nwkdoge]eCas[/url]
ami jaish said:
Iam an August 18 applicant , noc 2133, payment mode DD..

Am presently in Canada as a visitor, so i had my UCI number.
when i checked ECAS now, it shows that my application was received on August 18...
It means that my PER is on the way, or My consultant in India have already got the PER mail ... its now early morning in India, so i cant call my consultant to verify this.....
Congrats for your dd encashment 8) 8)... pls keep the forum updated once you get your per mail from your consultant....

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zamanahmed said:
I am passing fearsome time. Every morning I check my mail box with fear. I am 29th September applicant living in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Do you think that I am safe now?
As, so far I did not get my package back. Can I presume that my file pass completeness check successfully?
Thanks
Had they sent it back, it would have returned by now, so it looks good.

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
Diplomatru said:
Had they sent it back, it would have returned by now, so it looks good.
Thanks for your positivism :D +1

Platoplato

Jul 11, 2014
Dear Forum members,

I just got my second line updates like this:

Permanent Residence

We started processing your application on November 27, 2014.

Which means I will get MR soon, right?

Thanks,

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
elpam123 said:
Hi friends,
I have a question regarding RPRF online receipt.

I'm the spouse of the primary applicant, who made the online payment. On the receipt, there is a section/box under Payer's information with my name on it and open sections where it says Date of Birth, Client ID, Address and Phone number. My question is:
(1) Do I even need to fill these sections on the receipt at all before sending to CIC?
(2) If yes, Does those information should be of the primary applicant or whoever paid the fee (mine)? Does Client ID refer to UCI #?

I appreciate your valuable comments.

Thanks.

The payer's name will be the name on the CC. The other details should be of the primary applicant. Yes Client id is UCI#.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Platoplato said:
Dear Forum members,

I just got my second line updates like this:

Permanent Residence

We started processing your application on November 27, 2014.

Which means I will get MR soon, right?

Thanks,
Most likely! Kindly update SS and your profile under the nickname.

ami jaish

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
started processing on March 4
Med's Request
Oct 1 , 2015
Med's Done....
Oct 9, 2015.. med recvd on Oct 14
Interview........
No pv or tv
HereICome said:
Congrats for your dd encashment 8) 8)... pls keep the forum updated once you get your per mail from your consultant....
thank you... i will update it

Zubair23

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
15-15-2016
LANDED..........
28-04-2016
Dear Seniors,
One of my friend receive below reply from CIC without confirmation of payment. She is really stress out Please confirm is this PER???
Application received =14 Aug 2014

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

UCI No xxx
Application No XXX
Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/14.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zubair23 said:
Dear Seniors,
One of my friend receive below reply from CIC without confirmation of payment. She is really stress out Please confirm is this PER???

UCI No xxx
Application No XXX
Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/08/14.

You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada
Looks like AOR to me, but Sydney doesn't send those. Anyway, your friend's cool.

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 & PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
Zubair23 said:
Dear Seniors,

UCI No xxx
Application No XXX
Dear XXX,

P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada
Why not advise your friend to use the UCI with their details to check the status online?
That way it clearer to the person. But it looks fine to me

pradhan12

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 JULY 2014 Received by CIC 31st July 2015
Nomination.....
25 NOVEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
13 JANUARY 2015
Med's Done....
18 JANUARY 2015
Interview........
waived hopefully Third Line update 22nd January 2015
Passport Req..
4 MARCH 2015 DM 3 MARCH 2015
VISA ISSUED...
4 march pp dispatched
LANDED..........
07-05-2015
Dear seniors and forum members,

My application was received on 31st July 2014 and received PER on 25th of November.
But I had applied USA couple of times. Once for a student visa on 2008 and other for tourist visa on 2012 but visa was refused both times.

While applying for FSW 2014 I did not mentioned about it in schedule A background/declaration form 6 (d)
Now should I wait from NDVO if they inquire me about it.

I didn't realize to write about it at that time and even to send an email to CIC immediately.

Now should I wait from NDVO if they inquire me about it.

But I had applied through consultant and I was been to do this saying on the Canadian lawyer.
Even to make my doubt clear, I had mailed again to them and I got response from them saying

Hello Pradhan,

Thank you for writing us an email.

We will have to wait to hear from the case officers as there is no such provision of providing any
changes of circumstances while the processing of your application.

There will be positive response from their end, so not to worry.

Thank and Regards,

Immigration Consultant
Zephyr Visa Internationals.
No. 101/A, 2nd Floor, Santa Clara
Building No. 2&3, Nirguna Mandir Extension
100 Feet Intermediate Road, Koramangala 6th Block
Bangalore - 560047. INDIA
Ph: 91-80-65555854

I would really appreciate for your response.

Thank you.
Pradhan12

Status
Not open for further replies.