+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leydikat

Sep 18, 2014
RATAN said:
I agree with Namaste...You should definitely get PER mail....As mentioned in the notification the final decision will be taken by the Visa Officer....The minimum period of stay in EBOLA FREE country shall be 90 days...If your husband does not travel till then....I think there shall not be any issues.....You shall submit his last travelling details to VO after getting UCI no.....

I hope this clarifies and helps.....
You are all indeed of Big help with you posts. I pray for your success as well Ratan and Namaste...

___

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Visa Office......
FSW:HK/CEC:Ottawa
NOC Code......
FSW:2133/CEC:2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014.7.16/2014.10.16
AOR Received.
2014.11.27/2015.02.17
File Transfer...
2014.12.17/Withdrawn
Med's Request
2015/03/26/Withdrawn
Med's Done....
2015/03/30/Withdrawn
Passport Req..
2015.5.12/Withdrawn
VISA ISSUED...
2015.5.21/Withdrawn
LANDED..........
2015.7.15/Withdrawn
Whynot said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]is there any official CIC source that provide such this information?[/size][/size][/size][/size]

[size=10pt]regards[/size]
Hi Whynot,
As of today, there's no official clarification about when the FSWP will end accepting applications by mail package.
But there seems to be a lot of indications that it will end by the end of 2014. Especially when you take CIC actions of the past years into consideration, they can issue an ACT to terminate or start anything at any time. Further more, EE has been clearly announced to start on 1st January 2015, what's the point of keeping the current immigration running in parallel(sudden drop of immigrants is not their main concern, if they feel EE is not efficient to take in immigrants, they can issue a new ACT to start xyz program else at that time.).
Has Australia kept their previous immigration running simultaneously with their EOI? . EE is just a copycat of Australia's EOI, my sense is that it will stop by this year end.
That's my take regarding current FSWP
BR.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Dear All,

Can anyone interprete and explain the following class of CIC FSW law:-
[size=16pt]
"Work in excess:(4) A period of work experience that exceedsfull-time work in one occupation, or simultaneous periods of work experience in more than one full-time occupation, shall be evaluated as a single period of fulltime
work experience in a single occupation."[/
size]

Regards,
George

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
managersonline said:
Dear All,

Can anyone interprete and explain the following class of CIC FSW law:-
[size=16pt]
"Work in excess:(4) A period of work experience that exceedsfull-time work in one occupation, or simultaneous periods of work experience in more than one full-time occupation, shall be evaluated as a single period of fulltime
work experience in a single occupation."[/
size]

Regards,
George
If you work 1 year, 80h per week, it won't count as 2 years, it will still count as 1 year.

If you have two-full time jobs, or two 30h jobs for 1 year, it won't count 1,5 years, it will still count for 1 year.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
___ said:
Hi Whynot,
As of today, there's no official clarification about when the FSWP will end accepting applications by mail package.
But there seems to be a lot of indications that it will end by the end of 2014. Especially when you take CIC actions of the past years into consideration, they can issue an ACT to terminate or start anything at any time. Further more, EE has been clearly announced to start on 1st January 2015, what's the point of keeping the current immigration running in parallel(sudden drop of immigrants is not their main concern, if they feel EE is not efficient to take in immigrants, they can issue a new ACT to start xyz program else at that time.).
Has Australia kept their previous immigration running simultaneously with their EOI? . EE is just a copycat of Australia's EOI, my sense is that it will stop by this year end.
That's my take regarding current FSWP
BR.
Agree with you on other points except the bold ones. A huge difference between Austraila and Canada's process is the involvement of the employer. From what CIC has been publishing lately, it seems that having a job offer or provincial nomination is a must in order to apply for FSW under express entry. If that is true, then the success of the program will depend on how involved and motivated the employers are going to be. From what it seems, they are not at all in tune with CIC's plans. Also, which employer would want to hire wannabe immigrants, that too when it's gonna take about 6 months for PR processing and add another few months for LMIA approval? So how successful express entry is going to be is a big question right now.

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
___ said:
Hi Whynot,
Wrong! :p

All eligible applications received before January 1st will be considered for processing based on current guidelines.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
namaste said:
Agree with you on other points except the bold ones. A huge difference between Austraila and Canada's process is the involvement of the employer. From what CIC has been publishing lately, it seems that having a job offer or provincial nomination is a must in order to apply for FSW under express entry. If that is true, then the success of the program will depend on how involved and motivated the employers are going to be. From what it seems, they are not at all in tune with CIC's plans. Also, which employer would want to hire wannabe immigrants, that too when it's gonna take about 6 months for PR processing and add another few months for LMIA approval? So how successful express entry is going to be is a big question right now.
IMHO if they only invite to apply for FSW via EE those that already have a job offer, EE is already dead.

If I understood correctly, the idea of the program is to start selecting the best candidates vs selecting those that apply first.

So the number of points you get is going to be a major factor.

Anyway, this is just conjecture right now, we will now for sure in 30 days top.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
jamal12345 said:
Wrong! :p

All eligible applications received before January 1st will be considered for processing based on current guidelines.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
That tells nothing.

They may issue new guidelines for January 1st that keep FSW14 open with a few minor changes.

Until Ministerial Instructions come up we are all just guessing.

jamal12345

May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest (Bulgaria)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-8-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
Med's Request
3-23-2015
Med's Done....
2-4-15 Med's Rcvd.....: 11-4-15
Passport Req..
19-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
idefix said:
That tells nothing.

They may issue new guidelines for January 1st that keep FSW14 open with a few minor changes.

Until Ministerial Instructions come up we are all just guessing.
Dude, please read in depth and carefully Note in link that I wrote...finally they put some boundaries.

Mr Kene

Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 July 2014
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2014
Med's Request
18 May 2015
Med's Done....
21 May 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 16 2015
Hi everyone!

A quick question please. Does anybody have an idea how much it'll cost to do medicals for a family of 4 in the US? 2 children under 3 inclusive.
My VO is AVO but it appears we might be in the US when MR comes. New York area in particular.

Responses please.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
PER received

Just received the PER email, and have updated the spreadsheet correspondingly.

App : 11th August 2014
Fee : 16th November 2014 (after 97 days)
PER : 30th November 2014 (after 14 days)

If I am correct, then the case will now be transferred to my visa office, and only after the concerned visa officer gets to my application, will they send the PCC request ?

Thanks for the help of all the members on this forum for creating such a productive and encouraging environment.

Regards

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
PER received

If I am correct, then the case will now be transferred to my visa office, and only after the concerned visa officer gets to my application, will they send the PCC request ?

Thanks for the help of all the members on this forum for creating such a productive and encouraging environment.

Regards
Congrats! God Bless! +1 ~

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
nskatcv said:
PER received

Regards
Congratulations!!!! Good News indeed.....I am also 11 Aug Applicant but my DD encashed date is 18 Nov.....Hope I will also get my PER today.
If you have not got the PCC request now then you will get it after transfer of file to VO....Cheers and enjoy!!!

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
RATAN said:
Yes, I am still in Senegal and seriously thinking of returning back after getting this news. Please note that as of today my DD has only been charged on 18th Nov and I have not recd. PER. If I return to India, I will be out of Job....

As written in the instructions "the applicant has not been in an Ebola-affected country within the three months prior to finalization". Do you think that if I return now, it will take 3 months to reach the finalization Stage????
Are you aware that Nigeria and Senegal were cleared as Ebola free contries by WHO? Are you also aware that many Nigerians have gotten PPR even as recent as last week? If you want to return to India I think you can, but certainly not because of Ebola in Senegal because this country has been cleared. Thank you

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
viveksharma said:
Not sure whether you simply commented seeing the posting dates. If you would actually read the replies, you will see that these are not outdated. anyways this is just FYI
Hi,

Sent u a PM. Please check ur Inbox.

Syed7283

Status
Not open for further replies.