+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
I have a liability of around 9000 CAD $ and settlement funds of 12000 CAD $ .. Am I safe and eligible to apply ? Please guide

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ggulati

1. Do u have any asset corresponding to $ 9,000 in addition to S.F of $12,000? Whats the nature of the asset?
2. How many dependents? S.F of $12,000 is good for only Principle Applcant, you need more funds for your dependents. u also need to show some source of settlement of the liability without impacting your settlement fund.

ggulati said:
I have a liability of around 9000 CAD $ and settlement funds of 12000 CAD $ .. Am I safe and eligible to apply ? Please guide

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Hi Thanks for your reply, I don't have any asset just an additional Provident fund of 2000 $ . I am paying off loan on monthly basis and have steady income to pay my debts., without touching the settlement funds .. I am single applicant.. need some advice on this ..

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
cjg1987 said:
Kollins please help me out on this one

On the background declaration form

there are many sections where the spaces are not enough for details. Should I type "please refer to attached sheet" on those sections?

for membership and the following sections should i mention NONE as I have never taken part in any of these or type “I have never been a member of an organization or association” according to the instruction guide?

Actually the latter is so long it doesn't even fit in any of the boxes, so confusing !
Yes...its permitted.Just make sure you write your full names on the form,the name of the form,also sign and date.

There is a way you can write it.....I just PMed you.
Cheers.

binuky

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/04/2014
shah2014 said:
@ gulbadan.singh

because all were smarter than us and used the consultant to make sure that their application is received on 1st May. This thread was started on 23 April and these guys couriered their application on 27th (assuming the application is delivered on 5th day i.e. avg courier time).

We have only few applicants for 1st May and this forum represents less than 20% of the applicants.

It also proves that our initial estimate of around 20% representation was highly overstated.

My analysis, initially it represents only 5% of applicants and then only successful candidates join in for networking related to future steps.

Dear Admins,

Based on aforesaid (if you are convinced), kindly use lower %age (5-10%) to calculate expected cap reaching date.

In last 4 days few ppl come to forum suddenly with information of CC charged. The genuinety to be proved.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
binuky said:
In last 4 days few ppl come to forum suddenly with information of CC charged. The genuinety to be proved.
;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D :p

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ggulati

hmmm better take advice from some senior member, in my opinion u can address the issue in your cover letter by clearly mentioning how long it will take you to settle the liability from your monthly inflows (especially if it can be settled within a year, because thats the earliest the visa stamping will be done).

ggulati said:
Hi Thanks for your reply, I don't have any asset just an additional Provident fund of 2000 $ . I am paying off loan on monthly basis and have steady income to pay my debts., without touching the settlement funds .. I am single applicant.. need some advice on this ..

A_S

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Guys I understand your feelings as I did not update the Tracker earlier.
I had applied under 2013 and had got my packet back due to quota getting over. This year when I had applied, I made a small mistake in the payment form. My CVV started with 0 and the form did not accept the 0 and I had sent as it is to CIC. I was really concerned and sent them a revised form with hand written CVV and a cover note apologizing for the same. I was not sure whether they will accept it or not and had already planned to send out another packet once everybody started getting charged. That is the reason I never updated the excel tracker.
Good Luck to all !!

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
binuky said:
I chose to believe them. It means we have more silent followers. please fill the spreadsheet and help us increase the percentage reliability of our data ;)

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggulati said:
sent you pm dear....

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
A_S said:
I had applied under 2013 and had got my packet back due to quota getting over. This year when I had applied, I made a small mistake in the payment form. My CVV started with 0 and the form did not accept the 0 and I had sent as it is to CIC. I was really concerned and sent them a revised form with hand written CVV and a cover note apologizing for the same. I was not sure whether they will accept it or not and had already planned to send out another packet once everybody started getting charged. That is the reason I never updated the excel tracker.
Good Luck to all !!
Congrats

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Canadian mum said:
I chose to believe them. It means we have more silent followers. please fill the spreadsheet and help us increase the percentage reliability of our data ;)
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
A_S said:
Good Luck to all !!
Congrats! I'm pretty sure your post has raised hope for more people here :)

nithin700

Dec 1, 2011
A_S said:
Good Luck to all !!
Congrats!! and thanks for clarifying things.. Now can you please update the spreadsheet with all details as it will be helpful for all.
http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

vinisha

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Hi everyone

I have applied under NOC 2174 and the file reached the cic office on 2nd May'14. But i havnt received any email yet from cic though my application reached quite early.

Just want to ask if anyone has submitted the file somewhere around the same time and has got a response from cic.

Any information on similar lines would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards

Vinisha

Status
Not open for further replies.