N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, just a little reminder to those awaiting medical requests and PPR to ensure you send out an email and CSE to AVO, politely requesting for status of your applications. No need for any long explanation about how you are stuck and don't know what to do.

Just a simple request for status of your application, send the email one week and the CSE the following week. Keep up this routine until you get the desired response, not just their automated reply. God is faithful to complete what he started.

Sad to report that summer is officially coming to an end this weekend in Canada but your dreams and desires will not be truncated. God bless and warm regards from Pipi and me, her husband :)
Thanks Boss!!!!

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, just a little reminder to those awaiting medical requests and PPR to ensure you send out an email and CSE to AVO, politely requesting for status of your applications. No need for any long explanation about how you are stuck and don't know what to do.

Just a simple request for status of your application, send the email one week and the CSE the following week. Keep up this routine until you get the desired response, not just their automated reply. God is faithful to complete what he started.

Sad to report that summer is officially coming to an end this weekend in Canada but your dreams and desires will not be truncated. God bless and warm regards from Pipi and me, her husband :)
thanks Boss, hope AVO picks Up, just dead silence

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
Pipis Husband said:

well we sent them a mail following your format and also included our new address sent the mail Friday evening and got a reply Monday morning acknowledging the change of address but nothing on the application, even though we had sent a CSE the week before and had gotten the normal generic reply of awaiting review.This is the first time they are acknowledging our change of address even thorough we had written them since early this year notifying them of it .we just decided to notify them again in the hope of getting an acknowledgment in respect of it

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
yikelin said:
well we sent them a mail following your format and also included our new address sent the mail Friday evening and got a reply Monday morning acknowledging the change of address but nothing on the application, even though we had sent a CSE the week before and had gotten the normal generic reply of awaiting review.This is the first time they are acknowledging our change of address even thorough we had written them since early this year notifying them of it .we just decided to notify them again in the hope of getting an acknowledgment in respect of it
It's not 'my format' but as you can see, persistence pays :)

If you have a better strategy, kindly share.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Congratulations to Seunmsl7, Adaghogho and Christamario. Welcome to Canada. Thank God for His mercies and goodness which knows no measure.

For newly landed or landed seniors who needs to install cable services, Internet and phone in their new apartment or change your current provider or upgrade, kindly contact me by pm. I can assist with very good deals from one of the major cable companies in western Canada. Better than the deals you get on the websites. I'll appreciate your assistance while I meet my target. Help your fellow.

Thanks and God bless.

OPapa-ella

Jun 19, 2016
Thank you sir for your kind and words of encouragement always.
I really do not understand the reasons behind the delay.
One thing I know is that, the good Lord who has began a good thing in us will be faithful to complete it IJN.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi all, I've been receiving a lot of requests on how to contact AVO. See their details here,

General Contact Information:

Street Address:
42 Independence Avenue
Accra, Ghana
Sankara Interchange (Ako Adjei Overpass)

Postal Address:
High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

Telephone: 011 (233) 30 2211 521
Facsimile: 011 (233) 30 2211 523 / 2773 792 / 2211 524 (visas)
Email: accra@international.gc.ca

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, I've been receiving a lot of requests on how to contact AVO. See their details here,

General Contact Information:

Street Address:
42 Independence Avenue
Accra, Ghana
Sankara Interchange (Ako Adjei Overpass)

Postal Address:
High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

Telephone: 011 (233) 30 2211 521
Facsimile: 011 (233) 30 2211 523 / 2773 792 / 2211 524 (visas)
Email: accra@international.gc.ca
Thanks Boss.... ;D

tobesky86

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
VIENNA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Direct Debit-19/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER-28/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/06/2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Are you in Calgary?
Inbox me on how I can reach you. I do have a provider now but looking at my options

Thanks

bolaopemire said:
Congratulations to Seunmsl7, Adaghogho and Christamario. Welcome to Canada. Thank God for His mercies and goodness which knows no measure.

For newly landed or landed seniors who needs to install cable services, Internet and phone in their new apartment or change your current provider or upgrade, kindly contact me by pm. I can assist with very good deals from one of the major cable companies in western Canada. Better than the deals you get on the websites. I'll appreciate your assistance while I meet my target. Help your fellow.

Thanks and God bless.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
tobesky86 said:
Are you in Calgary?
Inbox me on how I can reach you. I do have a provider now but looking at my options

Thanks
Thanks, I replied some mins ago

Donmakaveli

Oct 2, 2015
Goodday my people.

Can somebody suggest anything else i can do.
My passport and my spouse's are with AVO for the permanent resident visas. Got to them 1st week of August and my medicals expires on the 26th of october. i have raised a CSE and email to them but no response cos time is running out to get a cheap flight and make the trip. Just barely a month. Is there anyone else who received pick up mail very close to expiration date of medicals?

Anii

Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th nov 2014
Med's Request
16th may 2016
Med's Done....
24th may 2016
Hello all

Though my visa office is warsaw but m posting this msg here to have expert opinion of u guys as my corcern is common to all vo.
i have not been asked for any updated proof of fund by wvo after my baby has been added to my application i submitted processing fee... they issued medical of the baby and still didnt asked for pof. M waiting for ppr. Rprf and pcc hav been submitted 45 days ago. M bit concerned regarding pof not been asked... many ppl said that one need to update pof with cic without being asked for....whereas many other says that i should inly update if i have been asked to.... i hope u guys throw some light on this issue. Thanks and gud luck to all

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anii said:
Hello all

Though my visa office is warsaw but m posting this msg here to have expert opinion of u guys as my corcern is common to all vo.
i have not been asked for any updated proof of fund by wvo after my baby has been added to my application i submitted processing fee... they issued medical of the baby and still didnt asked for pof. M waiting for ppr. Rprf and pcc hav been submitted 45 days ago. M bit concerned regarding pof not been asked... many ppl said that one need to update pof with cic without being asked for....whereas many other says that i should inly update if i have been asked to.... i hope u guys throw some light on this issue. Thanks and gud luck to all

You do not have to send what they did not request of you. Just get it ready in case they finally decided to ask. They may be satisfied with the one you submitted earlier and might form the reason for them not asking. As mentioned earlier ; get your POF ready in case they ask. You do not have to send it if they have not asked.

* The only condition that might make me say send it without them asking is if you are sure that the current exchange rate of your country,s currency has made your already submitted POF drop below the expected.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Donmakaveli said:
Goodday my people.

Can somebody suggest anything else i can do.
My passport and my spouse's are with AVO for the permanent resident visas. Got to them 1st week of August and my medicals expires on the 26th of october. i have raised a CSE and email to them but no response cos time is running out to get a cheap flight and make the trip. Just barely a month. Is there anyone else who received pick up mail very close to expiration date of medicals?
You're not alone, Don P went through same challenge and his passports stayed with AVO for almost 2 months. He paid 600k extra to change his travel date and eventually got the copr the week medicals were to expire! You have to keep sending the emails and calling AVO with the numbers I earlier sent. You have to keep at it and pray. All the best.

Donmakaveli

Oct 2, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
You're not alone, Don P went through same challenge and his passports stayed with AVO for almost 2 months. He paid 600k extra to change his travel date and eventually got the copr the week medicals were to expire! You have to keep sending the emails and calling AVO with the numbers I earlier sent. You have to keep at it and pray. All the best.
Thanks PH. I'll keep hoping and praying.