NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Oyenirang said:
Thank God for your testimony, but i want to ask if a spouse of a principal applicant could begin a new EE application?
Yes of course, provided they can meet all the requirements and get a good score when they enter the EE pool. It's perfectly fine.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Christamario said:
Greetings to everyone it has been a long while and a very long time coming from when we received our visas in February whereas the expiry for our visas was 1st October. We decided we needed to take our time to plan and wrap things up before we left Nigeria so we purchased our tickets for August 30th giving us 6 months to put plans A,B,and up to Z in place very well before arriving Canada.

For everyone waiting, your good news will come by God's grace. I know of a friend who withdrew his FSW2014 applications after he had done medicals in June 2015 and was not getting any feedback from AVO. He withdrew the application June this year after his medicals had expired and reapplied for Express Entry and within one week, he got all the approvals and his PPR was sent that same month. He landed last month, he took a huge risk which paid off in the end.

As God has done it for me and my household,God will answer everyone still waiting for goodnews amen. I apologize for my long epistle o. God bless us all amen.
Congratulations on your arrival, welcome to Canada. The land shall be favorable to you and your family, wishing you the best ahead :)

powermike999

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Hello great seniors,Congrats to all that landed recently& to all awaiing positive responses from d visa office,Ur good news cometh very soon by God's grace.
I am a baby in this gr8 Canadian dream journey. My sincere appreciation to all who have responded to my previous posts,May God bless u all.
My question today bothers on POF, I am starting to gather my POF but due to d instability of d Naira, I am considering saving as much as possible of it in USD. I just want to be sure this will not raise issues when my application is being reviewed.I am targeting getting d POF complete in about 3-6 months.If asked d source, I have bought PTA 2ice this year while travelling, amounting to $8k but my POF is abt $18k, How to explain d rest is a dilemma.
Has any1 done this before, pls share ur experience.

superzee

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2014
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2015
LANDED..........
02-04-2016
Christamario said:
Greetings to everyone it has been a long while and a very long time coming from when we received our visas in February whereas the expiry for our visas was 1st October. We decided we needed to take our time to plan and wrap things up before we left Nigeria so we purchased our tickets for August 30th giving us 6 months to put plans A,B,and up to Z in place very well before arriving Canada. Luckily we got a premium economy class ticket at a very good rate and I was glad we did cos the services we got was wonderful. We spent the last three days in Nigeria seeking God's face and favour at the MFM camp and from there we moved to the airport. We had a slight excess luggage issue which we paid for.

We flew Lufthansa to Frankfurt on the 30th of August and had a 7 hours hrs layover with an additional 45 minutes delay due to a security scare at the Frankfurt airport. By the time we started boarding Frankfurt to Montreal, I discovered that Lufthansa had separated me and my husband giving us different seats, as I was about complaining, I looked at the boarding pass again, lo and behold we had been upgraded to Business Class, it was a very beautiful surprise and a blessing in disguise. The 10 hours flight from Frankfurt to Montreal was superb, We landed Montreal but we experienced delays going through CBSA and doing our landing procedures and unfortunately we missed our connecting flight to Winnipeg and there was no other flight that night. Lufthansa had to rebook another flight for us for free the next day and took care of our hotel accommodation. We landed Winnipeg on the 1st of September very tired but happy, we got our SIN and Health Card same day and went straight to our temporary accommodation and tried to get some rest. The next day we got our mobile lines, booked appointment to open bank accounts and started house hunting but we were advised by our friend to take our time cos we got a good deal to stay at our temporary accommodation for three months.

Before we left Nigeria, I had started sending out my resumes and got contacted by one of the organisations asking for the date I would be landing. As soon as I arrived I sent a mail to them that I had landed and I was scheduled for my first interview on the 6th of September, the interview went well and between 6th and today 16th of September, I have had about 5 other interviews with different organisations since I arrived and got a call today for another interview on Monday I see God at work in all of this and a lot of good prospects.I am very confident that the flood gates of blessings have been opened for me and my household. I shall be prosperous in this land by Gods grace amen.

For everyone waiting, your good news will come by God's grace. I know of a friend who withdrew his FSW2014 applications after he had done medicals in June 2015 and was not getting any feedback from AVO. He withdrew the application June this year after his medicals had expired and reapplied for Express Entry and within one week, he got all the approvals and his PPR was sent that same month. He landed last month, he took a huge risk which paid off in the end.

As God has done it for me and my household,God will answer everyone still waiting for goodnews amen. I apologize for my long epistle o. God bless us all amen.
I love this landing story. It's a testament of God's Grace upon your life.
Welcome once again Christamario. I sent you a PM and await your reply.

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
To All Awaiting MR, PPR, any update...........be ready for the good news..... I can feel it.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Nameless_Canada, iam so ready for MR and rprf to come...
We dey wait...

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Hello great house! Anyone with specific IOM contact should help. Spoke to one Bumi/Wumi this pm and was very disappointed wt d cusomer care experience.

landed2016

Feb 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 August 2014
Nomination.....
3 December 2014
Med's Request
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
16 July 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
3 March 2016
LANDED..........
July 2016
Hello,

Has anyone had to use their 3 month travel insurance they purchased from Nigeria in Ontario for any emergencies or health issue.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
powermike999 said:
Hello great seniors,Congrats to all that landed recently& to all awaiing positive responses from d visa office,Ur good news cometh very soon by God's grace.
I am a baby in this gr8 Canadian dream journey. My sincere appreciation to all who have responded to my previous posts,May God bless u all.
My question today bothers on POF, I am starting to gather my POF but due to d instability of d Naira, I am considering saving as much as possible of it in USD. I just want to be sure this will not raise issues when my application is being reviewed.I am targeting getting d POF complete in about 3-6 months.If asked d source, I have bought PTA 2ice this year while travelling, amounting to $8k but my POF is abt $18k, How to explain d rest is a dilemma.
Has any1 done this before, pls share ur experience.
Hi, it's expected that the other Naira you want to convert to USD comes from your work income or business proceeds. So you just need the account statement of your Naira account showing when you withdrew the cash to buy FX and keep it handy. You can say you bought the FX in the parallel market if they later ask, AVO knows most of us access our dollars from the black market. What is important is that you can show where the original naira came from, cheers.

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
beforecanada2014 said:
Hello great house! Anyone with specific IOM contact should help. Spoke to one Bumi/Wumi this pm and was very disappointed wt d cusomer care experience.
It seems as if we are a lot of people from FSWP 2014 who are waiting for PPR after medicals.

Some poor chaps even got their medicals expired.

Let us join all of us on a single whatsapp group those who are waiting for PPR and who are waiting for MR.

My whatsapp number is:- 00971569022833

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Congratulations on your landing and the open doors received so far. You shall surely eat the good of the land.

Christamario said:
Greetings to everyone it has been a long while and a very long time coming from when we received our visas in February whereas the expiry for our visas was 1st October. We decided we needed to take our time to plan and wrap things up before we left Nigeria so we purchased our tickets for August 30th giving us 6 months to put plans A,B,and up to Z in place very well before arriving Canada. Luckily we got a premium economy class ticket at a very good rate and I was glad we did cos the services we got was wonderful. We spent the last three days in Nigeria seeking God's face and favour at the MFM camp and from there we moved to the airport. We had a slight excess luggage issue which we paid for.

We flew Lufthansa to Frankfurt on the 30th of August and had a 7 hours hrs layover with an additional 45 minutes delay due to a security scare at the Frankfurt airport. By the time we started boarding Frankfurt to Montreal, I discovered that Lufthansa had separated me and my husband giving us different seats, as I was about complaining, I looked at the boarding pass again, lo and behold we had been upgraded to Business Class, it was a very beautiful surprise and a blessing in disguise. The 10 hours flight from Frankfurt to Montreal was superb, We landed Montreal but we experienced delays going through CBSA and doing our landing procedures and unfortunately we missed our connecting flight to Winnipeg and there was no other flight that night. Lufthansa had to rebook another flight for us for free the next day and took care of our hotel accommodation. We landed Winnipeg on the 1st of September very tired but happy, we got our SIN and Health Card same day and went straight to our temporary accommodation and tried to get some rest. The next day we got our mobile lines, booked appointment to open bank accounts and started house hunting but we were advised by our friend to take our time cos we got a good deal to stay at our temporary accommodation for three months.

Before we left Nigeria, I had started sending out my resumes and got contacted by one of the organisations asking for the date I would be landing. As soon as I arrived I sent a mail to them that I had landed and I was scheduled for my first interview on the 6th of September, the interview went well and between 6th and today 16th of September, I have had about 5 other interviews with different organisations since I arrived and got a call today for another interview on Monday I see God at work in all of this and a lot of good prospects.I am very confident that the flood gates of blessings have been opened for me and my household. I shall be prosperous in this land by Gods grace amen.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi all, just a little reminder to those awaiting medical requests and PPR to ensure you send out an email and CSE to AVO, politely requesting for status of your applications. No need for any long explanation about how you are stuck and don't know what to do.

Just a simple request for status of your application, send the email one week and the CSE the following week. Keep up this routine until you get the desired response, not just their automated reply. God is faithful to complete what he started.

Sad to report that summer is officially coming to an end this weekend in Canada but your dreams and desires will not be truncated. God bless and warm regards from Pipi and me, her husband :)

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi all, just a little reminder to those awaiting medical requests and PPR to ensure you send out an email and CSE to AVO, politely requesting for status of your applications. No need for any long explanation about how you are stuck and don't know what to do.

Just a simple request for status of your application, send the email one week and the CSE the following week. Keep up this routine until you get the desired response, not just their automated reply. God is faithful to complete what he started.

Sad to report that summer is officially coming to an end this weekend in Canada but your dreams and desires will not be truncated. God bless and warm regards from Pipi and me, her husband :)
Hi Pipis Husband,

Thanks again for the word of encouragement, I have maintained this formula of sending mail to avo and raising CSE every other day and I have been getting response from AVO a day after I sent them a mail.
Regards to Pipi.... Remain bless Sir.

soundcode

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
9-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
X-JUNE-2016
Med's Done....
X-JUNE-2016
Interview........
WAIVED BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
X-JUNE-2016 BY GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
SOONEST
LANDED..........
SOONEST
Pipis Husband said:

Thanks PH. Your advice remains invaluable and appreciated. God bless you and family.