Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
seunmsl7 said:
Hi, It has been a while.

We landed at Calgary airport on Sept 9th. We flew BA to Heathrow, London on the 8th sept had 13 hrs stopover entered town for like 5 hours as we all have valid uk visa
The flight was smooth and the landing formalities as described by several people, very straightforward. We could do our SIN registration as they have closed and was told to expect our PR cards in about 6 weeks. so far SIN registration done, bank accounts set up and running, secured an apartment already should move in b4 weekend, will be going to new comers center 2morrow

We are gradually settling down and I wish all those awaiting updates speedy processing. In Jesus mighty name
Welcome to Canada.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
woodcrestmayor said:
Guys...please are there updates on 2014 applicants?
The last I got from them was a PER.
This silence from AVO is deafening :(
I pray that there shall be shouts of joy very soon concerning positive news from AVO & IRCC. All the best to everyone expecting one update or another.

Nameless_Canada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Pipis Husband said:
Thanks for letting the house know the feedback. We'll now give them about a week or so and repeat the email and CSE again. We will use this 'nuisance tactic' to 'worry' them till we get results ;)
I sent email as well and got the response below:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Best regards,

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Nameless_Canada said:
I sent email as well and got the response below:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Please be advised that your application is currently in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Best regards,
Great, I trust you know what to do in about a week or so if there is no new development ;)

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Thanks for letting the house know the feedback. We'll now give them about a week or so and repeat the email and CSE again. We will use this 'nuisance tactic' to 'worry' them till we get results ;)
Yes sir.....Thanks bro

kaycanny

Mar 12, 2016
Pipis Husband said:
Great, I trust you know what to do in about a week or so if there is no new development ;)

Hi, please which link is it to view the detailed gcms report. Not the one that displays " in process alone".

Thank you

kaycanny

Mar 12, 2016
Pipis Husband said:

Hi, please which link is it to view the detailed gcms report. Not the one that displays " in process alone".

Thank you

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
Greetings to everyone it has been a long while and a very long time coming from when we received our visas in February whereas the expiry for our visas was 1st October. We decided we needed to take our time to plan and wrap things up before we left Nigeria so we purchased our tickets for August 30th giving us 6 months to put plans A,B,and up to Z in place very well before arriving Canada. Luckily we got a premium economy class ticket at a very good rate and I was glad we did cos the services we got was wonderful. We spent the last three days in Nigeria seeking God's face and favour at the MFM camp and from there we moved to the airport. We had a slight excess luggage issue which we paid for.

We flew Lufthansa to Frankfurt on the 30th of August and had a 7 hours hrs layover with an additional 45 minutes delay due to a security scare at the Frankfurt airport. By the time we started boarding Frankfurt to Montreal, I discovered that Lufthansa had separated me and my husband giving us different seats, as I was about complaining, I looked at the boarding pass again, lo and behold we had been upgraded to Business Class, it was a very beautiful surprise and a blessing in disguise. The 10 hours flight from Frankfurt to Montreal was superb, We landed Montreal but we experienced delays going through CBSA and doing our landing procedures and unfortunately we missed our connecting flight to Winnipeg and there was no other flight that night. Lufthansa had to rebook another flight for us for free the next day and took care of our hotel accommodation. We landed Winnipeg on the 1st of September very tired but happy, we got our SIN and Health Card same day and went straight to our temporary accommodation and tried to get some rest. The next day we got our mobile lines, booked appointment to open bank accounts and started house hunting but we were advised by our friend to take our time cos we got a good deal to stay at our temporary accommodation for three months.

Before we left Nigeria, I had started sending out my resumes and got contacted by one of the organisations asking for the date I would be landing. As soon as I arrived I sent a mail to them that I had landed and I was scheduled for my first interview on the 6th of September, the interview went well and between 6th and today 16th of September, I have had about 5 other interviews with different organisations since I arrived and got a call today for another interview on Monday I see God at work in all of this and a lot of good prospects.I am very confident that the flood gates of blessings have been opened for me and my household. I shall be prosperous in this land by Gods grace amen.

For everyone waiting, your good news will come by God's grace. I know of a friend who withdrew his FSW2014 applications after he had done medicals in June 2015 and was not getting any feedback from AVO. He withdrew the application June this year after his medicals had expired and reapplied for Express Entry and within one week, he got all the approvals and his PPR was sent that same month. He landed last month, he took a huge risk which paid off in the end.

As God has done it for me and my household,God will answer everyone still waiting for goodnews amen. I apologize for my long epistle o. God bless us all amen.

ddmckay

Nov 28, 2014
congrats christomario on your landing .....
But this your friend withdrawing his 3014 application and securing placement via express entry within june and august is highly incredible ,however this your friend should be encouraged to share his timelines to encourage others consider such a bold step according to you ...
i will admonish all our compatriots awaiting the completion of their applications to keep the faith and be positive in what you are doing.... no distractions will change our confessions " it will end in praies "in Jesus name .

pace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
Congrats Christamario. God will perfect the interview process and favour you.

Welcome to Canada ☺

Christamario said:
Greetings to everyone it has been a long while and a very long time coming from when we received our visas in February whereas the expiry for our visas was 1st October. We decided we needed to take our time to plan and wrap things up before we left Nigeria so we purchased our tickets for August 30th giving us 6 months to put plans A,B,and up to Z in place very well before arriving Canada. Luckily we got a premium economy class ticket at a very good rate and I was glad we did cos the services we got was wonderful. We spent the last three days in Nigeria seeking God's face and favour at the MFM camp and from there we moved to the airport. We had a slight excess luggage issue which we paid for.

We flew Lufthansa to Frankfurt on the 30th of August and had a 7 hours hrs layover with an additional 45 minutes delay due to a security scare at the Frankfurt airport. By the time we started boarding Frankfurt to Montreal, I discovered that Lufthansa had separated me and my husband giving us different seats, as I was about complaining, I looked at the boarding pass again, lo and behold we had been upgraded to Business Class, it was a very beautiful surprise and a blessing in disguise. The 10 hours flight from Frankfurt to Montreal was superb, We landed Montreal but we experienced delays going through CBSA and doing our landing procedures and unfortunately we missed our connecting flight to Winnipeg and there was no other flight that night. Lufthansa had to rebook another flight for us for free the next day and took care of our hotel accommodation. We landed Winnipeg on the 1st of September very tired but happy, we got our SIN and Health Card same day and went straight to our temporary accommodation and tried to get some rest. The next day we got our mobile lines, booked appointment to open bank accounts and started house hunting but we were advised by our friend to take our time cos we got a good deal to stay at our temporary accommodation for three months.

Before we left Nigeria, I had started sending out my resumes and got contacted by one of the organisations asking for the date I would be landing. As soon as I arrived I sent a mail to them that I had landed and I was scheduled for my first interview on the 6th of September, the interview went well and between 6th and today 16th of September, I have had about 5 other interviews with different organisations since I arrived and got a call today for another interview on Monday I see God at work in all of this and a lot of good prospects.I am very confident that the flood gates of blessings have been opened for me and my household. I shall be prosperous in this land by Gods grace amen.

For everyone waiting, your good news will come by God's grace. I know of a friend who withdrew his FSW2014 applications after he had done medicals in June 2015 and was not getting any feedback from AVO. He withdrew the application June this year after his medicals had expired and reapplied for Express Entry and within one week, he got all the approvals and his PPR was sent that same month. He landed last month, he took a huge risk which paid off in the end.

As God has done it for me and my household,God will answer everyone still waiting for goodnews amen. I apologize for my long epistle o. God bless us all amen.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christamario said:

Congratulations on your successful landing. All glory to God. Really curious about your friend that withdrew his/her FSWP 2014 application and applied for Express Entry. That timing seems to me a "world record". I have never seen one or read of any. I have followed through quite a number of Express Entry cases and the minimum time for visa issuance has been 4 months which is the most common after submitting all your documents and application online together with payments. They are really keeping to the 6 months max. promise for Express Entry and it is one of the reasons FSWP is currently moving at snail speed. You will want to ask your friend again about timing. Likely, she started earlier than you have reported.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christamario said:
Congratulation on your successful landing may God continue to open greater door for over there in Jesus...

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Christamario on you beautiful experience in the maple leaf country.

I think your friends strory is great too and I will suggest those who are yet to do their medical to also check out the EE route as the speed of processing seems to be incredible, but I will not suggest withdrawing their applications for FSW2014. AVO will ask them to choose to withdraw one when the time is right.

Christamario said: