+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
Ebube said:
Hi all, It has been a while.

We landed Toronto Pearson airport on Sept 1st. We flew BA to Heathrow, London on the 31st August and then Air Canada from Heathrow to Toronto Pearson airport on the 1st.
The flights were smooth and the landing formalities as described by several people, very straightforward. We got our SINs immediately and was told to expect our PR cards in about 6 weeks.

We are gradually settling down and I wish all those awaiting updates speedy processing.
Welcome to Canada. God bless you in your new land

Bookerteee

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Dec 2014, Debited on 26 Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
PER recieved on 21 March 2015
LANDED..........
By Gods Grace
neyobash14 said:
And the waiting continues....
Please ooo .. other visa offcs are already sending medical request......what s wrong with AVO

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
As in eh,wetin dey do dis AVO sef? Other offices don pick up...MR to PPR 30days LVO
Which waaay

ddmckay

Nov 28, 2014
Bookerteee said:
Please ooo .. other visa offcs are already sending medical request......what s wrong with AVO
[

Avo please resume processing o ! another school fees again for Nigerr
una fall my hand.....

Hope2014

Nov 30, 2013
ddmckay said:
Bookerteee said:
[

Avo please resume processing o ! another school fees again for Nigerr
una fall my hand.....

AVO, PLEASE LET'S US HEAR FROM YOU............AWAITING MR, DEC 2014 APPLICANT

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Bookerteee said:
Everyone is waiting on AVO oh...

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
otf said:
Hello, All, I am about to submit my application for PR through Express Entry and i am to pay 2080 cad which includes the application fees and RPRF for me and my spouse. I do not know what to do because of the dollar limit. Please any advice?

its either you find some1 there in canada to pay it on your behav or make use of a dola account here

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Ebube said:

We landed Toronto Pearson airport on Sept 1st. We flew BA to Heathrow, London on the 31st August and then Air Canada from Heathrow to Toronto Pearson airport on the 1st.
The flights were smooth and the landing formalities as described by several people, very straightforward. We got our SINs immediately and was told to expect our PR cards in about 6 weeks.

We are gradually settling down and I wish all those awaiting updates speedy processing.
Congrats and welcome. All the best ahead to you and your family :)

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ebube said:

Congratulation on your successful landing, enjoy the fruits of the land.

MzWillz

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
POF 08-08-2015
Nomination.....
06-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
23-08-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
It really is a sad situation. But above all we must trust God to advocate on our behalf. Sometimes i lose interest and regret why but when i remember the sacrifices and resources spent thus far from the onset, i encourage myself to trust God to see us through. I'm certain before the year runs out we will all be smiling, landed, landing or gearing to land. Trust God my people, MR and PPR rain will be few days/weeks apart when it comes, that is my own personal believe by faith. We are quite a number still......patiently..... waiting.

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
MzWillz said:
It really is a sad situation. But above all we must trust God to advocate on our behalf. Sometimes i lose interest and regret why but when i remember the sacrifices and resources spent thus far from the onset, i encourage myself to trust God to see us through. I'm certain before the year runs out we will all be smiling, landed, landing or gearing to land. Trust God my people, MR and PPR rain will be few days/weeks apart when it comes, that is my own personal believe by faith. We are quite a number still......patiently..... waiting.

AMEN IN JESUS NAME

OlaOyo

Jul 22, 2016
MzWillz said:

I strongly believe so! Just some more time.

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Thanks Aroms, Ibadanchap and PH.

Aroms said:
Congratulation on your successful landing, enjoy the fruits of the land.