+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 applicants from Nigeria - Let's network

ohiosnoopy

Jul 30, 2016
hello Pipis husband,am just new on this forum,and i will need your advice on how to go about the process been done,am currently leaving and working in uk and i did my IELTS last month with 6.5 aggregate,i would want you to tell me what is the next step and how to go about it,i will be waiting patiently for your response. thank you very much.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ohiosnoopy said:
hello Pipis husband,am just new on this forum,and i will need your advice on how to go about the process been done,am currently leaving and working in uk and i did my IELTS last month with 6.5 aggregate,i would want you to tell me what is the next step and how to go about it,i will be waiting patiently for your response. thank you very much.
Hi, I sent you a private message. Check your mail box :)

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Thanks much Lakesyde!
Lakesyde said:
Wow! quite long but many things to learn ;D. Congrats BabyBal!

Congratulations on your safe and smooth arrival Flosure, thank God for journey mercies, and welcome to Canada :D
Flosure said:
We landed at YYC at about 8.45pm on 4th August which was 5th August in NIgeria.

Thanks much!
CalgaryChic said:
Congrats and Welcome Babybal!

Amin o! Look forward to reading yours :)
blacky said:
Congratulations to everyone who landed Canada recently,the favour of God will not depart from ur households
I will be sharing my landing story in few months,Nov 2016 to be precise.

By His special grace
OlaOyo said:
Congratulations to the landed members, I so much love reading landing stories. Someday, I shall write my own :) :) :) :).

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Ha ha! Thanks much bolaopemire :D
bolaopemire said:
Welcome BabyBal and Flosure. The Lord who brought you this far will surely see you through the remaining phases.
Babybal, am sure your writeup was not done in one day or are you a professional writer ni? Good one there.
;D :D

He has truly been merciful; thank you very much lahdee and a big amen to the prayer! Looking forward to celebrating with you as well...
lahdee said:
Congrats Babybal, Flosure and Easyjay on your landing. God will surely perfect what he has started for your families.
@Babybal, your story is so informative and exciting. I could see the favour you enjoyed and I tap into your testimonies. God bless you.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
I have a question for the Ontario-based landed seniors regarding the driver licensing process: I have my valid 9ja driver license, but no letter of authorisation from FRSC / embassy. Was anyone able to go the fast-track route of knowledge test with road test scheduled shortly after with just the 9ja driver license? If you did, abeg give me the odu - thanks much in advance :).

Donmakaveli

Oct 2, 2015
Hi Seniors in canada already.
I want to ask if am missing anything in the list of things am preparing to land in canada and things am expected to do @the airport of entry as am waiting for AVO who is with me and my spouse's passport's @ the moment. I know i have to carry proof of funds and indicate my address for my PR card to be sent to.

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
BabyBal said:
I have a question for the Ontario-based landed seniors regarding the driver licensing process: I have my valid 9ja driver license, but no letter of authorisation from FRSC / embassy. Was anyone able to go the fast-track route of knowledge test with road test scheduled shortly after with just the 9ja driver license? If you did, abeg give me the odu - thanks much in advance :).
What I did was to send my driving license to Ottawa (then is costs just $30 for the embassy to give you a letter veryfing your license) see http://www.nigeriahcottawa.ca/citizen-services/drivers-licence . I then took the letter to a Drive Test center in Brampton. I did G1 and proceeded to book G2 driving test. G2, as long as you are over 21, allows you similar conditions as full G except that your blood alcohol level at all times when driving should be zero. Of course your insurance rate may also be higher with G2 until after 1 year and you can do your full G.

However I have read of people who had their Nigerian driving experience counted for 2 years or more and proceeded to do a full G after passing G1 test. I was not that lucky. The lady at the drive test center insisted she can only count my Naija driving experience as 1 year. But I never got any documents from FRSC.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Donmakaveli, check out Reply #26352 on Page 1757 of this forum; hope that helps

Donmakaveli said:
Hi Seniors in canada already.
I want to ask if am missing anything in the list of things am preparing to land in canada and things am expected to do @the airport of entry as am waiting for AVO who is with me and my spouse's passport's @ the moment. I know i have to carry proof of funds and indicate my address for my PR card to be sent to.

BabyBal

Aug 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
LANDED..........
14-07-2016
Ok - thank you very much. Do you remember how long the embassy turnaround was from when you mailed your license to them to when you received the letter of authenticity?

ibadanchap said:
What I did was to send my driving license to Ottawa (then is costs just $30 for the embassy to give you a letter veryfing your license) see http://www.nigeriahcottawa.ca/citizen-services/drivers-licence . I then took the letter to a Drive Test center in Brampton. I did G1 and proceeded to book G2 driving test. G2, as long as you are over 21, allows you similar conditions as full G except that your blood alcohol level at all times when driving should be zero. Of course your insurance rate may also be higher with G2 until after 1 year and you can do your full G.

However I have read of people who had their Nigerian driving experience counted for 2 years or more and proceeded to do a full G after passing G1 test. I was not that lucky. The lady at the drive test center insisted she can only count my Naija driving experience as 1 year. But I never got any documents from FRSC.

Donmakaveli

Oct 2, 2015
BabyBal said:
Donmakaveli, check out Reply #26352 on Page 1757 of this forum; hope that helps
Thanks Babybal, I've seen it. I also plan to land in Ontario. its very comprehensive and informative. I will send you a PM. Appreciate

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
BabyBal said:
Ok - thank you very much. Do you remember how long the embassy turnaround was from when you mailed your license to them to when you received the letter of authenticity?
No. I cant remember for sure. It's been over 2 years but I don't think it was that long. I would have remembered a long delay :) Maybe 2 to 3 weeks

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
My Lovely Family.
I am so sorry to have been away for soooo long.
I congratulate the progressions made so far.
Our landing was very smooth. We entered Canada through the Vancouver International Airport on the 4th of July and became Permanent Residents. (Myself and My Wife).
Our case was God's work in manifestation. God shamed all the demon-possessed staff of IOM. They were shocked to the marrow because they never thought we could pull through.
The trauma started on July 10 2015 when AVO requested for another test for my spouse. She did the sputum test and there was no TB. The Oncologist was a very wicked woman. She wrote a report to AVO that my wife should be investigated for Metastatic Lung Disease. She did not tell us the content of the letter because of the intended havoc. AVO Medical office asked us to carry out Pap Smear test, Breast procedure, abdominal procedures and they were puncturing my wife's body to bring out tissues at every procedure. Then we had spent over half a million! I had almost given up on the immigration stuff but was more concerned about my wife's health. we were referred by IOM to Lakeshore Cancer Center in Lagos for all those Cancer tests. We discovered no Cancer. The Professor of Oncology with the Rosewll Park New York did an open lung Procedure that cost us another 500k. I told them that my wife was not feeling any sickness or symptoms. What led to all these tests was the Accra Medical Request. They insisted on carrying out the test. The results came and there was no cancer. The Professor refused and said he was not satisfied. They had to take her tissue block for further investigation and 2nd opinion at the New York Rosewell Park Cancer Hospital and that took another long time. Results came...No Cancer. IOM had no choice but to send the result after 10 months!!!!!! AVO called me about a month to our medical expiry and enquired if we could land before 8th of July which was our medical expiry. The Visa Officer issued the visas Immediately. God showed Himself to those Medical Practitioners that He is God!. The trauma was so much because my wife started feeling weak because of the evil reports of the so-called doctors. it took a psychological toll on her and we started thinking that perhaps she had cancer. I read all the medical books on cancer that i almost became a Professor in Oncology. Please pray against every manipulation at the medical stage. Those evil nurses and doctors are everywhere. They don't see good things and they exploit you because of your determination. Bind them before every visit. For those who are yet to recieve MR it will come soon. Just do your personal complete test before it comes so that you can fix any error before AVO's MR. Its important!!! Otherwise you may be delayed and God forbid them wasting your time. God saw us through...Its Him alll the wayyyyyy. PH, My Snail (Technolee) and all my friends who have been constantly following me up inbox wise...I love you all...Chat soon!!!!!!!

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
Our landing was very smooth. We entered Canada through the Vancouver International Airport on the 4th of July and became Permanent Residents. (Myself and My Wife).
Our case was God's work in manifestation. God shamed all the demon-possessed staff of IOM. They were shocked to the marrow because they never thought we could pull through.
The trauma started on July 10 2015 when AVO requested for another test for my spouse. She did the sputum test and there was no TB. The Oncologist was a very wicked woman. She wrote a report to AVO that my wife should be investigated for Metastatic Lung Disease. She did not tell us the content of the letter because of the intended havoc. AVO Medical office asked us to carry out Pap Smear test, Breast procedure, abdominal procedures and they were puncturing my wife's body to bring out tissues at every procedure. Then we had spent over half a million! I had almost given up on the immigration stuff but was more concerned about my wife's health. we were referred by IOM to Lakeshore Cancer Center in Lagos for all those Cancer tests. We discovered no Cancer. The Professor of Oncology with the Rosewll Park New York did an open lung Procedure that cost us another 500k. I told them that my wife was not feeling any sickness or symptoms. What led to all these tests was the Accra Medical Request. They insisted on carrying out the test. The results came and there was no cancer. The Professor refused and said he was not satisfied. They had to take her tissue block for further investigation and 2nd opinion at the New York Rosewell Park Cancer Hospital and that took another long time. Results came...No Cancer. IOM had no choice but to send the result after 10 months!!!!!! AVO called me about a month to our medical expiry and enquired if we could land before 8th of July which was our medical expiry. The Visa Officer issued the visas Immediately. God showed Himself to those Medical Practitioners that He is God!. The trauma was so much because my wife started feeling weak because of the evil reports of the so-called doctors. it took a psychological toll on her and we started thinking that perhaps she had cancer. I read all the medical books on cancer that i almost became a Professor in Oncology. Please pray against every manipulation at the medical stage. Those evil nurses and doctors are everywhere. They don't see good things and they exploit you because of your determination. Bind them before every visit. For those who are yet to recieve MR it will come soon. Just do your personal complete test before it comes so that you can fix any error before AVO's MR. Its important!!! Otherwise you may be delayed and God forbid them wasting your time. God saw us through...Its Him alll the wayyyyyy. PH, My Snail (Technolee) and all my friends who have been constantly following me up inbox wise...I love you all...Chat soon!!!!!!!
It could only have been God! He had since determined to bless you with your PR and your ability to call me from BC as a PR is just a fraction of the manifestation. Congrats again, when you return to settle in Ontario, we'll have our dinner and loooong talk ;D

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
Congrats Debruv, When God say yes no body can say no.

calgary family

Star Member
May 11, 2015
DeeBruv said:
My Lovely Family.
congratulations deebruv. ...am so happy for you