Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Congratulations Flosure!! I am so looking forward to the experience.

Flosure said:
My Landing Story.

This journey started in 2009 with a number of failed attempts. i decided to give it a final shot in 2014 and that final shot has finally landed me and my family in Canada.

We left Lagos on 3rd August @ exactly 11.30pm aboard British Airways enroute London to Calgary.

We landed at Heathrow AIrport at around 6.00am at the Terminal 5 which I learnt was recently built. The terminal is very beautiful as compared to MMIA.

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Flosure said:
My Landing Story.

This journey started in 2009 with a number of failed attempts. i decided to give it a final shot in 2014 and that final shot has finally landed me and my family in Canada.

We left Lagos on 3rd August @ exactly 11.30pm aboard British Airways enroute London to Calgary.

We landed at Heathrow AIrport at around 6.00am at the Terminal 5 which I learnt was recently built. The terminal is very beautiful as compared to MMIA.

The wait at Heathrow airport was indeed a long one but who cares because we have the final destination in our minds. My children had fun in London. We did a bit of shopping at the airport. There is a children corner with couches that are very good for sleeping. We all slept for hours.

The announcement for the final journey to Calgary was made and we found our way to the gate where we are to board to Calgary. London to Calgary was 8 hours & 45 minutes. The journey was indeed very smooth void of any turbulence. My 11 month baby slept throughout and didn't wake up until we stood up from our seats after landing.

We landed at YYC at about 8.45pm on 4th August which was 5th August in NIgeria.

We had a little delay because one of our baggages did not arrive from London. A complaint was logged with BA customer service officer. And it was confirmed that our baggage will come the next day. I completed the necessary papers and was told the baggage would be delivered to the address I provided. And true to their word, the baggage was delivered to our residential apartment.

The CBSA officials were all cooperative and we did not have any delay at all. They didn't ask for POF. We did not even have up to $10,000 talk less of declaring excess.

COPRs collected and stamped while our own copies handed back to us. And we were welcomed as Canadian Permanent Residents.

FEMOL and my brother-inlaw were both on hand to receive us at the airport.

So far we have collected our Social Insurance Numbers, opened bank accounts, registered for Medical Insurance, etc.

The next phase is house, appointment for our children schools, etc.

The settling down is in phases but everything is in progress.

Canada is indeed beautiful..... You ask yourself if this is another life or what. If not for anything, it worths all the penny for our children and coming generations.

Even though, I consulted the services of an agent. I can categorically say that I have benefited immensely from this family. My appreciation goes to everyone and I mean it everyone because I have gained from everyone. But permit me to mention and give a resounding appreciation to Pipis Husband (the man that started this forum, you have been a blessing and God will continually bless you all the days of your life). Other people that have also impacted me massively include Kollins, Oga Collins, FEMOL, Obinja, Mkbaba, Preferred, Sisi Mee, Rozorin, Liss, Kuskus (the man that gave me link to PCC contact), Ayobami, Ed_b_good, Ibadanchap, Neyobash (gave us discounts for our PPR and pickup, God bless you). And all

Pipis Husband, you have watered many with your suggestions, advices, encouragement; and God will surely water all that concerns you in Jesus name.

I pray that the hand of God Almighty will move on behalf of everyone expecting from AVO in Jesus name.

I am not signing off finally. I am surely part of this family.

God bless you all.
Congratulations on your safe landing. Welcome

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on your successful landing Flosure!

Flosure said:
My Landing Story.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@PH,

Please I sent you a mail.
Thanks.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Flosure said:
My Landing Story.

I pray that the hand of God Almighty will move on behalf of everyone expecting from AVO in Jesus name.

God bless you all.
One of the most anticipated landing stories and God has done it! Very happy to read and know you're here now, congratulations.

All the best ahead to you and your family :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Aroms said:
@PH,

Please I sent you a mail.
Thanks.
Hi, I've replied. Please fire down on your own, God has done it :)

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, I've replied. Please fire down on your own, God has done it :)
Thanks sir for the swift response.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations on your landing Flosure, happy it has ended in praise for you and your family. Wishing you success as you integrate in your new country.

Flosure said:
My Landing Story.

God bless you all.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Just keep the faith OlaOyo, it will happen.

OlaOyo said:
Congratulations to the landed members, I so much love reading landing stories. Someday, I shall write my own :) :) :) :).

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Welcome BabyBal and Flosure. The Lord who brought you this far will surely see you through the remaining phases.
Babybal, am sure your writeup was not done in one day or are you a professional writer ni? Good one there.
;D :D

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Pipis Husband said:
One of the most anticipated landing stories and God has done it! Very happy to read and know you're here now, congratulations.

All the best ahead to you and your family :)
Thanks Pipis Husband. Thanks for been there always for each and everyone. Regards.

seunmsl7

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
3rd June 2015 Request for new born Addition
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2015
AOR Received.
24th Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
File Transfer...
19 th Feb 2015
Med's Request
14th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
29th Sept 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
9th Sept 2016
Flosure said:
Thanks Pipis Husband. Thanks for been there always for each and everyone. Regards.
Congratulations welcome to our New found Land...go in and prosper........

Flosure pls i will like to know how many hours did you spend at terminal 5, and wot time did the flight for canada depart, i will be travelling thru the same route in some few weeks and i want to quickly enter uk for some 2 hrs and return to catch my flight......we all have valid uk visa.

thanks in anticipation of your kind response.

davido2016

Dec 22, 2015
Flosure said:
My Landing Story.

The wait at Heathrow airport was indeed a long one but who cares because we have the final destination in our minds. My children had fun in London. We did a bit of shopping at the airport. There is a children corner with couches that are very good for sleeping. We all slept for hours.

The announcement for the final journey to Calgary was made and we found our way to the gate where we are to board to Calgary. London to Calgary was 8 hours & 45 minutes. The journey was indeed very smooth void of any turbulence. My 11 month baby slept throughout and didn't wake up until we stood up from our seats after landing.

We landed at YYC at about 8.45pm on 4th August which was 5th August in NIgeria.

We had a little delay because one of our baggages did not arrive from London. A complaint was logged with BA customer service officer. And it was confirmed that our baggage will come the next day. I completed the necessary papers and was told the baggage would be delivered to the address I provided. And true to their word, the baggage was delivered to our residential apartment.

The CBSA officials were all cooperative and we did not have any delay at all. They didn't ask for POF. We did not even have up to $10,000 talk less of declaring excess.

COPRs collected and stamped while our own copies handed back to us. And we were welcomed as Canadian Permanent Residents.

FEMOL and my brother-inlaw were both on hand to receive us at the airport.

So far we have collected our Social Insurance Numbers, opened bank accounts, registered for Medical Insurance, etc.

The next phase is house, appointment for our children schools, etc.

The settling down is in phases but everything is in progress.

Canada is indeed beautiful..... You ask yourself if this is another life or what. If not for anything, it worths all the penny for our children and coming generations.

Even though, I consulted the services of an agent. I can categorically say that I have benefited immensely from this family. My appreciation goes to everyone and I mean it everyone because I have gained from everyone. But permit me to mention and give a resounding appreciation to Pipis Husband (the man that started this forum, you have been a blessing and God will continually bless you all the days of your life). Other people that have also impacted me massively include Kollins, Oga Collins, FEMOL, Obinja, Mkbaba, Preferred, Sisi Mee, Rozorin, Liss, Kuskus (the man that gave me link to PCC contact), Ayobami, Ed_b_good, Ibadanchap, Neyobash (gave us discounts for our PPR and pickup, God bless you). And all

Pipis Husband, you have watered many with your suggestions, advices, encouragement; and God will surely water all that concerns you in Jesus name.

God bless you all.
Congratulations on your landing.

lahdee

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01/03/2015
Congrats Babybal, Flosure and Easyjay on your landing. God will surely perfect what he has started for your families.
@Babybal, your story is so informative and exciting. I could see the favour you enjoyed and I tap into your testimonies. God bless you.

lahdee

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01/03/2015
When will it be my turn to celebrate? it is well o.