19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
Nichy said:
Relax bro, na inside same boat we dey o. App date Sept., 2014, did MR in Sept. 19th or so 2015. Let's keep hope alive.
Thank you,bro.A bit relieved to know that i'm not alone in this experience.

Nichy

Nov 16, 2014
BigDon said:
Thank you,bro.A bit relieved to know that i'm not alone in this experience.
No be small thing bro, but i think there are still some August MR left waiting for PPR as well.

lahdee

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01/03/2015
It is well o. Like joke like joke, July has come and gone and still no MR! Suspense has spilled over to August. The wait continues!! God Almighty, we dey your hands. Let August be our appointed month for positive updates and all the glory will be to you alone. Amen.

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
lahdee said:
It is well o. Like joke like joke, July has come and gone and still no MR! Suspense has spilled over to August. The wait continues!! God Almighty, we dey your hands. Let August be our appointed month for positive updates and all the glory will be to you alone. Amen.
Amen ooo... I don even forget say I apply for FSWP sef.....
Bet u cant blame me faa....all the babies bornsince December 2014 don dey mature for aburo naaa....
AVO..weldone ooo and kontinu... :p

soundcode

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
9-MARCH-2015
Med's Request
X-JUNE-2016
Med's Done....
X-JUNE-2016
Interview........
WAIVED BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
X-JUNE-2016 BY GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
SOONEST
LANDED..........
SOONEST
neyobash14 said:
Bet u cant blame me faa....all the babies bornsince December 2014 don dey mature for aburo naaa....
Neyo, no b small thing oooo. It is well. August must bring forth great and welcoming news :D

BigDon

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2014
Doc's Request.
14/09/15
Nomination.....
19 febuary,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
19/02/2015
Med's Request
14/09/15
Med's Done....
21/09/15
LANDED..........
2016 By GOD's grace
Nichy said:
No be small thing bro, but i think there are still some August MR left waiting for PPR as well.
Bro,i sent you a PM.Please revert.

davido2016

Dec 22, 2015
Donmakaveli said:
Hi guys, received PPR for me and my spouse.
Applicatn date is Dec 09 2014.
Med request is Sept 24th 2015
Added my spouse in March 2016.
The mail says DHL recommended and a prepaid envelope to be used. The DHL offices I contacted doesn't have this service and I'm thinking of using FedEx in the USA. What do you guys think about it? Thanks
Congrats.
mine reads same too and I followed their instruction. even though DHL doesn't do prepaid service they will deliver for you and when you get pick up mail and you will initiate pick up mail through them. i.e you pay separately.I did same.
Congratulations once again

Donmakaveli

Oct 2, 2015
AVO didn't ask me to pay RPRF for my spouse and they've already requested for passports for visa. I already paid mine earlier in the application. Is it something I should pay on my own cos I know I have to pay it for my spouse or should I wait for them to instruct me to pay. I thought passports is the last thing they normally request for.

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
neyobash14 said:
It is well.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Donmakaveli said:
AVO didn't ask me to pay RPRF for my spouse and they've already requested for passports for visa. I already paid mine earlier in the application. Is it something I should pay on my own cos I know I have to pay it for my spouse or should I wait for them to instruct me to pay. I thought passports is the last thing they normally request for.
Proactively pay for your spouse, print the receipt and send together with your family's passports to AVO. Congrats on your PPR :)

Tario...34

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/12/2014
File Transfer...
17/03/15
Med's Request
Waiting patiently....
Pipis Husband said:
Proactively pay for your spouse, print the receipt and send together with your family's passports to AVO. Congrats on your PPR :)

Very much agree with our guru here... It may have just been an oversight.

I decree and declare that this month of August shall pour in great rains of MRs, PPRs, COPRs and Visas for each and everyone of us in Jesus Name. Amen. Fasten your seatbelts guys and get ready for our expectations shall not be cut short. Our God is Faithful He will complete the good work He has started so put on ur dancing shoes and get ready to Rock n Roll ;D ;D :D :-*

Donmakaveli

Oct 2, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Thanks PH. Appreciate.

Did anyone use Nigerian master card to pay for RPRF? Trying to use it now but it denied the transaction. Could it be because of the daily transaction limit? Or has anyone been successful

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Friends in the house..... My wife, I and our 2 boys landed yesterday Friday 29th July @ Toronto Airport @ 3.43pm local time. We had earlier booked our flight on Emirates, so we departed Abuja for Dubai via Accra for refueling "since the avengers no gree make aviation fuel flow". Because of all that our initially 5hrs layover in Dubai eventually reduced to 50 minutes, so once we landed in Dubai, we quickly located our departure gate and boarded for Toronno. At the the customs desk the lady stamped our passports and we proceeded to the immigration desk, the officer only asked if we had in our possession cash in excess of 10kCAD, we said NO, so he smilingly signed our papers and welcomed us to Canada, we couldn't get our SIN at the airport as we had to catch up with our next flight to Calgary our finally destination. The flight to Calgary lasted 4hrs and by the time we landed we were all so exhausted from the 35hrs movement from Abuja.

We are still recovering from the exhaustion but will take advantage of Monday's work free day here to rest and continue with other stuff by Tuesday. Thank you all for your show of love and support in the house, lets stay in touch.