NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bigfido said:
Thank you pipis husband. i am actually more into the express entry platform and i recently got ITA for NBPNP. we are a family of 4 and we dont have up 5m (23,000 CAD) for the application which is what our unfortunate economy is doing to us. calculation jumped from 168 to 217 naira to a CAD. adding the RSA will help us meet up. hence the question. i am truly confused on what to do as i can't borrow money or put up any property for sale because of ITA. any advice?
I can share with you based on experience that a lot of us sold property, land to meet up. I sold all my shares when it came down to Canada or no PR. So do what you need to do to actualize your Canadian dream. Nobody holds your vision better than you do.

Major

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-10-2014
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
AOR Received.
11/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
unknown
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Unibadan said:
Nothing new in mycic account. still on Eligibility: Review in progress.

cheers.
I haven't noticed anything different on my page.

yikelin

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Upfront medical 9th March 2017
Passport Req..
24-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2017
LANDED..........
08-07-2017
edithdom said:
Yikelin,we have same application and AOR dates.it is well with us.
We shall all get postive updates from AVO by his grace

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
bigfido said:
Thank you pipis husband. i am actually more into the express entry platform and i recently got ITA for NBPNP. we are a family of 4 and we dont have up 5m (23,000 CAD) for the application which is what our unfortunate economy is doing to us. calculation jumped from 168 to 217 naira to a CAD. adding the RSA will help us meet up. hence the question. i am truly confused on what to do as i can't borrow money or put up any property for sale because of ITA. any advice?
I think it's better to try using RSA account than doing nothing. Who knows if you will be lucky. Though I had enough in savings but I added my life insurance statement and RSA too and to the glory of God was not asked to reconfirm my POF. If you have tried all you can without success, try that one too n support with prayers and explanation of 25% entitlement.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bolaopemire said:
I think it's better to try using RSA account than doing nothing. Who knows if you will be lucky. Though I had enough in savings but I added my life insurance statement and RSA too and to the glory of God was not asked to reconfirm my POF. If you have tried all you can without success, try that one too n support with prayers and explanation of 25% entitlement.
Of course there's no harm in trying. But in the interim, work out an alternative so you aren't caught unawares and to avoid having all your eggs in one basket. You can PM me for further tips.

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Pipis Husband. I just sent you a PM. Would be grateful to receive your response in good time.
God bless you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Flosure said:
Pipis Husband. I just sent you a PM. Would be grateful to receive your response in good time.
God bless you.
Hi Flosure, I just replied :)

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
Dear all, such a long time. First to those still waiting for one update or the other, I pray my God will give you a pleasant surprise this week.
My family and I landed at Pearson's Airport via Turkish Airline with a 6hr stop at Istanbul on the 10th July, 2016. It was quite a pleasant experience. The girls loved it. Our host (amazing couples) were already at the Airport waiting for us. We couldn't get our SIN numbers that day because it was a Sunday but the next day we went to a Service-Canada station to get them.
Trying to get an apartment was the most challenging part of our visit, they would not give us accommodation because we had no credit history but thank God we engaged a realtor (very helpful Indian lady). They collected 6 months rentage without looking back after we signed all the papers.
A tip for those of us coming to Ontario, please visit the Rexdale Women Center or the Center for Education and Training. They support newcomers to the max. They helped fill our child tax benefit forms, gave a welcome pack to my hussy and I each. They will give u mattresses if you want too. We bought a dinning table with chairs from Kijiji very nice one. The lady posted it for $150 but trust Naija bargaining power we got it for $100. The people here are very nice I tell u. I really pray something happens for our dear country Nigeria.
I wept for our country Nigeria when I got here. Nigeria can be better... May God punish all our dubious leaders who come here to enjoy with their families and keep our people under abject poverty.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bebisco said:
Dear all, such a long time. First to those still waiting for one update or the other, I pray my God will give you a pleasant surprise this week.
My family and I landed at Pearson's Airport via Turkish Airline with a 6hr stop at Istanbul on the 10th July, 2016. It was quite a pleasant experience. The girls loved it. Our host (amazing couples) were already at the Airport waiting for us. We couldn't get our SIN numbers that day because it was a Sunday but the next day we went to a Service-Canada station to get them.
Trying to get an apartment was the most challenging part of our visit, they would not give us accommodation because we had no credit history but thank God we engaged a realtor (very helpful Indian lady). They collected 6 months rentage without looking back after we signed all the papers.
A tip for those of us coming to Ontario, please visit the Rexdale Women Center or the Center for Education and Training. They support newcomers to the max. They helped fill our child tax benefit forms, gave a welcome pack to my hussy and I each. They will give u mattresses if you want too. We bought a dinning table with chairs from Kijiji very nice one. The lady posted it for $150 but trust Naija bargaining power we got it for $100. The people here are very nice I tell u. I really pray something happens for our dear country Nigeria.
I wept for our country Nigeria when I got here. Nigeria can be better... May God punish all our dubious leaders who come here to enjoy with their families and keep our people under abject poverty.
In all things, we give God the glory. Welcome to Canada :)

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations bebisco on your safe landing.

bebisco said:

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bebisco said:
Congratulations on your successful landing...... enjoy the fruit of the land.

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014; PER Received -05-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with applicationn
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
bebisco said:
Congrats. May the lines fall unto you in pleasant places

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
bebisco said:
welcome to Canada ma am.enjoy the fruitfulness

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
bebisco said:
Welcome, nice experience

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
bebisco said:
Congratulations on your landing. Welcome to Canada