29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
Okay o Deebruv we de wait o, I can understand your plight with flight tickets this summer period, but we still thank God for your breakthrough.

@ Aroms you may need to exercise a lot of patience and even be grateful that AVO is with your passport, there are lots of people from 2014 still waiting for medicals so relax instead of fretting. There was even a forum member whose passports were held for more than 5 months, if you have urgent need to travel then you can raise a CSE but if not calm down it will end well

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Christamario said:
Okay o Deebruv we de wait o, I can understand your plight with flight tickets this summer period, but we still thank God for your breakthrough.

@ Aroms you may need to exercise a lot of patience and even be grateful that AVO is with your passport, there are lots of people from 2014 still waiting for medicals so relax instead of fretting. There was even a forum member whose passports were held for more than 5 months, if you have urgent need to travel then you can raise a CSE but if not calm down it will end well
LOL, thanks bro for the feedback, is just that the waiting is getting to long, allot of people we submitted before them have all received their PUMs already.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
Christamario said:

Guys/Ladies,
Please be careful when booking a connecting flight. double check again if u need visa for a connecting flight. things are changing.....everyday....double check so that you dont get stranded

Donmakaveli

Oct 2, 2015
DeeBruv said:
Donmakaveli. kuskus is correct. Also She does not to need to accompany you when you land but she must land before your medical expires because you are the principal applicant. Your visas will be issued together with the same date of expiry which is one year from the Principal Applicant's medicals. Once all your medicals are received, the visa office will ensure that you get the visa b4 its expiry. again as kuskus said, you may end up having to quickly fly like i am going to do in a couple of days and tickets will not be cheap at all. I dont pray that for you. But hey! September is closer than you think.
Thanks DeeBruv, I just pray they answer me fast so I can get ticket. Thanks once again guys

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
DeeBruv and everyone with +ve updates, Congratulations we share in your joy. Praise God.

ijeree

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Med's Request
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2015
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
DeeBruv said:
We received the Visas and COPR today. It has ended in Praise.....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
DeeBruv said:
We received the Visas and COPR today. It has ended in Praise.....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heeyyy. Praise the Lord. Halleluyah. God be praise and God be honoured. It has surely ended in praise to the glory of God.

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
My Canadian Journey Part 2 - LANDING

Hello family,

So sequel to my last post with my testimony of getting my PPR after been banned from Canada for 5 years for misrepresentation, I would like to share my landing experience with the house.

Due to the expiry date of my medicals, I had to travel before july 3rd so I got a ticket from priceline.com (british airways and air canada) for 1373$ and I prepared to travel. My final destination was Edmonton but I had to go via Heathrow and Toronto. My landing took place in Toronto.

I went to the immigration officers booth and he checked my COPR and was checking for something on the system. He later returned after 5 minutes and said it was all good. I wasnt even asked for the pictures of jewerly and proof of funds and B4 forms and my bags were not even searched as they were checked in all the way to edmonton (I dont know if anyone has experienced this???

Anyways so Im in Edmonton now. I am yet to go get my sin no and Alberta health card.

I want to thank my Almighty and all powerrful God once again because I could have still been waiting for medicals or a response if the cap hadn't been full for FSW 2014 (my app got to CIO on the 29th) and returned. The express entry was not without is challenges but I have come out of the challenge a winner.

God has beautified me with a success that is obvious for all to see and hear about. As the house says IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE. My earnest prayer for all waiting for one update or another from AVO or those who are apprehensive over their applications is that you stand firm and see the victory of the lord. Your desires will be met In Jesus name and indeed...

IT SHALL END IN PRAISE .

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
‎Good day everyone I'm back again. I finally got a 2nd ECA from IQAS and submitted my application. I just got a mail from CIC requesting for additional documents.
1. Bank statements from my former employees. The problem is my first employee only paid me in cash...while the 2nd employee paid me in both cash and bank account.
2. They are asking for company incorporation documents and pictures of interior an exterior of company. Not a problem ‎I can get those ones.
3. They are asking me to resubmit schedule A...is this a problem?
4.they are asking me to submit family info. Form imm5406. I'm really confused about this.
Any advice will be appreciated. ‎

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
Aby444 said:

Hello family,

So sequel to my last post with my testimony of getting my PPR after been banned from Canada for 5 years for misrepresentation, I would like to share my landing experience with the house.

Due to the expiry date of my medicals, I had to travel before july 3rd so I got a ticket from priceline.com (british airways and air canada) for 1373$ and I prepared to travel. My final destination was Edmonton but I had to go via Heathrow and Toronto. My landing took place in Toronto.

I went to the immigration officers booth and he checked my COPR and was checking for something on the system. He later returned after 5 minutes and said it was all good. I wasnt even asked for the pictures of jewerly and proof of funds and B4 forms and my bags were not even searched as they were checked in all the way to edmonton (I dont know if anyone has experienced this???

Anyways so Im in Edmonton now. I am yet to go get my sin no and Alberta health card.

I want to thank my Almighty and all powerrful God once again because I could have still been waiting for medicals or a response if the cap hadn't been full for FSW 2014 (my app got to CIO on the 29th) and returned. The express entry was not without is challenges but I have come out of the challenge a winner.

God has beautified me with a success that is obvious for all to see and hear about. As the house says IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE. My earnest prayer for all waiting for one update or another from AVO or those who are apprehensive over their applications is that you stand firm and see the victory of the lord. Your desires will be met In Jesus name and indeed...

IT SHALL END IN PRAISE .
Congrats on your landing... It shall be well with you.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Aby444 said:

Hello family,

IT SHALL END IN PRAISE .
Congrats bro, it has finally end in praise

ijeree

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Med's Request
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2015
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Aby444 said:

Hello family,

IT SHALL END IN PRAISE .
Hi Aby444! congrats on your smooth landing.
Did you apply for your SIN and Alberta health card while doing the landing processes in Toronto or did you apply for those 2 when you landed in Edmonton? I am doing a short landing mid-July and will be flying through Toronto to Calgray.
Thanks

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
bebisco, ijeree, flosure and soundcode Thanks so much.
Aroms ...your PUM will land soon. engrted I already have a 3 year schenghen visa,
Donmakaveli you are welcome. Aby444 congrats on your landing.

God win

Sep 13, 2015
iphie28 said:
‎Good day everyone I'm back again. I finally got a 2nd ECA from IQAS and submitted my application. I just got a mail from CIC requesting for additional documents.
1. Bank statements from my former employees. The problem is my first employee only paid me in cash...while the 2nd employee paid me in both cash and bank account.
2. They are asking for company incorporation documents and pictures of interior an exterior of company. Not a problem ‎I can get those ones.
3. They are asking me to resubmit schedule A...is this a problem?
4.they are asking me to submit family info. Form imm5406. I'm really confused about this.
Any advice will be appreciated. ‎

Pipis Husband and seniors in d house pls respond

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
DeeBruv said:
God is good. Congratulations bros