Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sambade said:
Hello everyone, congratulations to everybody on all the updates...@Deebruv good to hear/read your amazing PPR and pick up stories and to everybody still waiting on the Lord just keep trusting in Him,He is not a man to fail and not a son of man to withdraw His goodness towards us...He is not a God of abandon projects,He can't and won't bring us this far to abandon us...don't worry HE come through for us all

In other news,my family and i arrived Toronto Pearson Airport.Toronto,Canada, 21st of June 8:45 am via Ethiopia airline, Journey was smooth,food was great though at a time i was asking if they going to give us extra tummy to store the food lol cos the food just kept coming repeatedly,the air hostesses kept pushing trolley of drinks gin,beers anything you want along the aisle and kept saying "drink is free"....drink yourself to stupor lol

unfortunately 3 bottles of our palm oil couldn't make it,as the agent at the scanner at departure lounge was just talking that he won't allow it and i should not teach him his job...the customs and the other agencies officials at the airline screening were furious thats it not his job to take the bottles....my NCAA friend didn't come in early enough,but he was very helpful as we were able to skip other airport officials harrassment,we were not even asked anything except at immigration counter,his ID worked wonder,once they sees him and he says "they are with me" they just wave us on. But we spent too much time at the airline check in as we had to adjust 2 of our bags to come down to 23kg despite weighing before leaving home

Fast forward to Toronto

the CBSA officer that attended to us was very friendly and welcoming,asked us to sit while he process our documents and joking with our daughter (who was busy running around...where all that energy came from after that long trip i still didn't know),he only asked how much we were carrying then after that we signed our copies of the COPR and he welcome us to Canada and inform us the requirement to maintain our PR status

we move to Service Canada where we did our SIN at the airport by another lovely officer who gladly informed us that she worship with Synagogue Church of all Nation online and that she will one day visit the church in Nigeria.

we have since opened bank accounts,friendly people all over.

God will come through for us all. its good to be here
Congratulations on your successful landing Sam, It has ended in praise eventually. enjoy the fruit of your work. lol.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations Sambade wishing you success as you integrate into your new country.

Sambade said:
Hello everyone, congratulations to everybody on all the updates...@Deebruv good to hear/read your amazing PPR and pick up stories and to everybody still waiting on the Lord just keep trusting in Him,He is not a man to fail and not a son of man to withdraw His goodness towards us...He is not a God of abandon projects,He can't and won't bring us this far to abandon us...don't worry HE come through for us all

In other news,my family and i arrived Toronto Pearson Airport.Toronto,Canada, 21st of June 8:45 am via Ethiopia airline, Journey was smooth,food was great though at a time i was asking if they going to give us extra tummy to store the food lol cos the food just kept coming repeatedly,the air hostesses kept pushing trolley of drinks gin,beers anything you want along the aisle and kept saying "drink is free"....drink yourself to stupor lol

unfortunately 3 bottles of our palm oil couldn't make it,as the agent at the scanner at departure lounge was just talking that he won't allow it and i should not teach him his job...the customs and the other agencies officials at the airline screening were furious thats it not his job to take the bottles....my NCAA friend didn't come in early enough,but he was very helpful as we were able to skip other airport officials harrassment,we were not even asked anything except at immigration counter,his ID worked wonder,once they sees him and he says "they are with me" they just wave us on. But we spent too much time at the airline check in as we had to adjust 2 of our bags to come down to 23kg despite weighing before leaving home

Fast forward to Toronto

the CBSA officer that attended to us was very friendly and welcoming,asked us to sit while he process our documents and joking with our daughter (who was busy running around...where all that energy came from after that long trip i still didn't know),he only asked how much we were carrying then after that we signed our copies of the COPR and he welcome us to Canada and inform us the requirement to maintain our PR status

we move to Service Canada where we did our SIN at the airport by another lovely officer who gladly informed us that she worship with Synagogue Church of all Nation online and that she will one day visit the church in Nigeria.

teagirl

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Form 5669, RPRF, PCC, updated PoF; requested in Apr 2016
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
17-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2016
Sambade said:

Fast forward to Toronto

Congratulations on your smooth entry. God speed from here on.

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Thanks Sotaj, Ed, Teagirl, Aroms, Deebruv, lahdee, bebisco, labiz001, Henry Chuks.....thank you for everyone

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
Sambade said:

Fast forward to Toronto

the CBS ;DA officer that attended to us was very friendly and welcoming,asked us to sit while he process our documents and joking with our daughter (who was busy running around...where all that energy came from after that long trip i still didn't know),he only asked how much we were carrying then after that we signed our copies of the COPR and he welcome us to Canada and inform us the requirement to maintain our PR status

Amen and congratulations. Welcome to Canada
;D

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
Sambade said:

Fast forward to Toronto

Congratulations. Welcome to Canada

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
Sambade said:
unfortunately 3 bottles of our palm oil couldn't make it,as the agent at the scanner at departure lounge was just talking that he won't allow it and i should not teach him his job...the customs and the other agencies officials at the airline screening were furious thats it not his job to take the bottles..
Welcome to Canada and congratulations on your landing. The land shall be fruitful for you IJN. Sorry about the palm oil, na to visit african shop sharp sharp be that :)

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
SHWETA SINGH said:
frnds need ur advice help plz

I want to ask you smthng reltd to my case. I appied in feb 2014 under FSWP and got telephonic verf on 16 oct 2014, thereafter I got concern letter in feb 2015 stating that VO have some concerns regarding the authenticity of my job we sent many proofs like cctv footage pics affidavits attendance register my work and many more bt got rejection on 16th oct.
Let me say congratulations in advance, I don't think you have any issues. Eye opening though :eek: :eek:... never knew AVO does such detailed investigations.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHWETA SINGH said:

I want to ask you smthng reltd to my case. I appied in feb 2014 under FSWP and got telephonic verf on 16 oct 2014, thereafter I got concern letter in feb 2015 stating that VO have some concerns regarding the authenticity of my job we sent many proofs like cctv footage pics affidavits attendance register my work and many more bt got rejection on 16th oct.

I filled a JUDICIAL REVIEW in December 2015 and CIC settled the case outside the court on march 2016, they reopened my case on 27th may as I got request to send forms like imm0008 and 5406, thereafter I again got physical check last week. they came near 2.40 PM my job timings are 8am to 3pm bt that day due to not much work in the lab most of the staff and doctors also left at 2.30 including me. Firstly they went to a chemist shop which is outside the clininc they showed my pic and asked abt me that guy identified and said that I work here u can go and ask inside, than they came into the reception and showed my pic again and asked that girl also identified me and said that I left jst 10 mins ago most probably I vl b on my way, that girl from the reception calld and said that dere is a enquirly for me. thereafter that lady took the phn from receptionisnt and asked me where am I, I replied that I jst rechd home she askd if I can come back I said k I vl b dere in 15 mins. she said k

in the mean time she askd if there is ny1 in the lab the lab guy came from inside and withut talking to ny1 he went into the ab that lady again showed my pic to that guy and asked abt me he also identified and told thm abt my job dutied, than that lady asked for attendance registr thay gave she chcckd my name and attendance and askd for old registers thy also gave old registers she chckd only two and thy sat and was waitng for me. that receptionist called the employer and informed abt the enquiry she handed over the phone to the foreigner guy bt he said that we dun have ny query for u if we vl have we vl cntct u.

whn I came we sat in the cabin than that foreigner guy askd few question like my work tenure, job timings and duties also he asked if I do culture and routines I said yes I do and even today I did a culture u can chck in todays recoreds its entry no is 13 he said k. thereafter he askd my desigtntn I said m working as a Sr. microbiologist so on that he said u r the only microbiologist here thn y u r senior it should be microbiologist only I replied that my employer promoted me on this designtn coz I take care of everything arund here and askd if I used any consultant I said no and he replied that wow u have done a gr8 job all the best at the end he askd if I have ny kids I said no he shakes my hand and wished me good luck and they left.

do u thnk that this is positv verf

regards
Shweta singh
I believe you're good. By the grace of God, you will be moved to the next stage.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bebisco said:
Let me say congratulations in advance, I don't think you have any issues. Eye opening though :eek: :eek:... never knew AVO does such detailed investigations.
I don't think that this is AVO.

lahdee

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01/03/2015
SHWETA SINGH said:

I filled a JUDICIAL REVIEW in December 2015 and CIC settled the case outside the court on march 2016, they reopened my case on 27th may as I got request to send forms like imm0008 and 5406, thereafter I again got physical check last week. they came near 2.40 PM my job timings are 8am to 3pm bt that day due to not much work in the lab most of the staff and doctors also left at 2.30 including me. Firstly they went to a chemist shop which is outside the clininc they showed my pic and asked abt me that guy identified and said that I work here u can go and ask inside, than they came into the reception and showed my pic again and asked that girl also identified me and said that I left jst 10 mins ago most probably I vl b on my way, that girl from the reception calld and said that dere is a enquirly for me. thereafter that lady took the phn from receptionisnt and asked me where am I, I replied that I jst rechd home she askd if I can come back I said k I vl b dere in 15 mins. she said k

in the mean time she askd if there is ny1 in the lab the lab guy came from inside and withut talking to ny1 he went into the ab that lady again showed my pic to that guy and asked abt me he also identified and told thm abt my job dutied, than that lady asked for attendance registr thay gave she chcckd my name and attendance and askd for old registers thy also gave old registers she chckd only two and thy sat and was waitng for me. that receptionist called the employer and informed abt the enquiry she handed over the phone to the foreigner guy bt he said that we dun have ny query for u if we vl have we vl cntct u.

whn I came we sat in the cabin than that foreigner guy askd few question like my work tenure, job timings and duties also he asked if I do culture and routines I said yes I do and even today I did a culture u can chck in todays recoreds its entry no is 13 he said k. thereafter he askd my desigtntn I said m working as a Sr. microbiologist so on that he said u r the only microbiologist here thn y u r senior it should be microbiologist only I replied that my employer promoted me on this designtn coz I take care of everything arund here and askd if I used any consultant I said no and he replied that wow u have done a gr8 job all the best at the end he askd if I have ny kids I said no he shakes my hand and wished me good luck and they left.

do u thnk that this is positv verf

regards
Shweta singh
wow!!! That is really detailed. But it sounds like you scaled through. All the best.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
kuskus said:
I believe you're good. By the grace of God, you will be moved to the next stage.
He will be considered!