Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Aroms said:
Hello House,

Thanks you all for the supports and feedback, I can see there is progress from the attached screenshot sent today by rep. (The Review of submitted documents part that used to show,,We need additional documents from the applicant, is now showing=PROVIDED), also response from Accra visa office today is positive (application is being processed and will contact you once the passports are ready), Hopefully before the week runs out our application will be approved and close, and we get pick up letter.

Regards.
Wow! I am happy for you on this positive update! All the best

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
DeeBruv said:
Amen! Technoleeee My Snail. Right behind you. God will perfect all that concerns all Naijas and Others in this forum in Jesus' name. I will take time to compose my story as soon as i receive the Golden Maple Leaf. I love this glorious and hopeful family. Pipis Husband you are too much. I appreciate you all. Viclay you are the best, tbaba, canadianmum, Markdoff and all those who encouraged and prayed and unprayed for us during the darkest moments. The Devil has failed. Our family slogan 'It will surely end in Praise' shall come to manifestation in our lives in Jesus' name!
Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me. Sir, I'm only waiting to hear your voice on Canadian airwaves. Congratulations :)

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ijeree said:
Wow! I am happy for you on this positive update! All the best
Thanks Ijeree, hopefully before the weekend it will closed and approved.
How is your landing preparation going?

ozone

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015
Nomination.....
16-1-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
11-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-09-2015
Interview........
Waive mode activated by AVO
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Hello house, just checked in and wanted to greet the house. how are the applications going? by God's grace every1 will receive his or her visas in Jesus name, Amen. It will end in praise for us all.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozone said:
Hello house, just checked in and wanted to greet the house. how are the applications going? by God's grace every1 will receive his or her visas in Jesus name, Amen. It will end in praise for us all.
Amen, It is well!!

Henry Chuks

Mar 18, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-01-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-03-2015
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
**-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
**-06-2017
LANDED..........
12-10-2017
...still waiting for MR!

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Hello everyone, congratulations to everybody on all the updates...@Deebruv good to hear/read your amazing PPR and pick up stories and to everybody still waiting on the Lord just keep trusting in Him,He is not a man to fail and not a son of man to withdraw His goodness towards us...He is not a God of abandon projects,He can't and won't bring us this far to abandon us...don't worry HE come through for us all

In other news,my family and i arrived Toronto Pearson Airport.Toronto,Canada, 21st of June 8:45 am via Ethiopia airline, Journey was smooth,food was great though at a time i was asking if they going to give us extra tummy to store the food lol cos the food just kept coming repeatedly,the air hostesses kept pushing trolley of drinks gin,beers anything you want along the aisle and kept saying "drink is free"....drink yourself to stupor lol

unfortunately 3 bottles of our palm oil couldn't make it,as the agent at the scanner at departure lounge was just talking that he won't allow it and i should not teach him his job...the customs and the other agencies officials at the airline screening were furious thats it not his job to take the bottles....my NCAA friend didn't come in early enough,but he was very helpful as we were able to skip other airport officials harrassment,we were not even asked anything except at immigration counter,his ID worked wonder,once they sees him and he says "they are with me" they just wave us on. But we spent too much time at the airline check in as we had to adjust 2 of our bags to come down to 23kg despite weighing before leaving home

Fast forward to Toronto

the CBSA officer that attended to us was very friendly and welcoming,asked us to sit while he process our documents and joking with our daughter (who was busy running around...where all that energy came from after that long trip i still didn't know),he only asked how much we were carrying then after that we signed our copies of the COPR and he welcome us to Canada and inform us the requirement to maintain our PR status

we move to Service Canada where we did our SIN at the airport by another lovely officer who gladly informed us that she worship with Synagogue Church of all Nation online and that she will one day visit the church in Nigeria.

we have since opened bank accounts,friendly people all over.

God will come through for us all. its good to be here

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Sambade said:
Hello everyone, congratulations to everybody on all the updates...@Deebruv good to hear/read your amazing PPR and pick up stories and to everybody still waiting on the Lord just keep trusting in Him,He is not a man to fail and not a son of man to withdraw His goodness towards us...He is not a God of abandon projects,He can't and won't bring us this far to abandon us...don't worry HE come through for us all

In other news,my family and i arrived Toronto Pearson Airport.Toronto,Canada, 21st of June 8:45 am via Ethiopia airline, Journey was smooth,food was great though at a time i was asking if they going to give us extra tummy to store the food lol cos the food just kept coming repeatedly,the air hostesses kept pushing trolley of drinks gin,beers anything you want along the aisle and kept saying "drink is free"....drink yourself to stupor lol

unfortunately 3 bottles of our palm oil couldn't make it,as the agent at the scanner at departure lounge was just talking that he won't allow it and i should not teach him his job...the customs and the other agencies officials at the airline screening were furious thats it not his job to take the bottles....my NCAA friend didn't come in early enough,but he was very helpful as we were able to skip other airport officials harrassment,we were not even asked anything except at immigration counter,his ID worked wonder,once they sees him and he says "they are with me" they just wave us on. But we spent too much time at the airline check in as we had to adjust 2 of our bags to come down to 23kg despite weighing before leaving home

Fast forward to Toronto

the CBSA officer that attended to us was very friendly and welcoming,asked us to sit while he process our documents and joking with our daughter (who was busy running around...where all that energy came from after that long trip i still didn't know),he only asked how much we were carrying then after that we signed our copies of the COPR and he welcome us to Canada and inform us the requirement to maintain our PR status

we move to Service Canada where we did our SIN at the airport by another lovely officer who gladly informed us that she worship with Synagogue Church of all Nation online and that she will one day visit the church in Nigeria.

Congratulations on the smooth landing.

May you eat the fruits of the land.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
DeeBruv said:
Thanks so much. My own Technolee, kuskus, SOTAJ, HEISLORD, Gentlecanadian, zannybabie, Opapa_ella, teagirl, Ayan1, Flosure, thorndike4u, Aroms, blacky, ogaolopa, Ed_b_good, flakkypastry, pace, Donmakaveli, labiz001, Easyjay, crazyluv, christamario, bolaopemire. Aroms get ready for AVO. other forumites and silent readers waiting for one update or another. It will surely end in Praise......Pipis Husband thanks for this profitable forum of hopefuls.

Check this out. I am starting my 601st post with the clean-up on my side profile. Logo change o.....those who know the state flags will understand....
Congrats Deebruv good to know you have reached the finish line.

labiz001

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 (salary acct,pof & employment letter)
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with app
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2016
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Sambade said:

Fast forward to Toronto

Congrats on you landing, wish you God's mercy in your new land

dewasco

Jun 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
July
DeeBruv said:
Amen! Technoleeee My Snail. Right behind you. God will perfect all that concerns all Naijas and Others in this forum in Jesus' name. I will take time to compose my story as soon as i receive the Golden Maple Leaf. I love this glorious and hopeful family. Pipis Husband you are too much. I appreciate you all. Viclay you are the best, tbaba, canadianmum, Markdoff and all those who encouraged and prayed and unprayed for us during the darkest moments. The Devil has failed. Our family slogan 'It will surely end in Praise' shall come to manifestation in our lives in Jesus' name!
Hey DeeBruv, you just made my evening with this great news. Really glad for you. A well deserved victory and a starting point for more amazing testimonies. God bless you

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
Sambade said:

Congrats Sam on your landing, I rejoice with you.

lahdee

Aug 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 01/03/2015
Henry Chuks said:
...still waiting for MR!

The wait ehhhh, no be small thing o. God will surely see us through.

Congrats Sambade. it has ended in praises for you and your family. Enjoy God's favour.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Sambade said:

Fast forward to Toronto

Sambade Congratulations....I rejoice over your safe landing. Dewasco and tbaba thanks