Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seunmsl7 said:
Dear all in booking your flight you can use IOM, they help book concession flight for Immigrants at very cheap rates

Planning for Canada | Planifier pour le Canada
Canadian Orientation Abroad (COA) | Orientation canadienne à l’étranger (OCE)
International Organization for Migration (IOM) | Organisation internationale pour les migrations (OIM)
0902 939 0545 | wekun@iom.int
planningforcanada.ca
Feedback from IOM said there is no available space until August ending, for those with earlier traveling plans has to look somewhere else.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuskus said:
Those are the peak period dates, the fares begin to come down about the fourth week of September.
Thanks kuskus I thught as much!! it's well kuskus.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luvmuma said:
To God be the glory, great things He has done..... My family and I landed at Pearson Airport on Monday the 6th to reside in Ontario. We flew Emirates with one stop at Dubai and 2hrs wait. The immigration process was a smooth and warm one but a bit slow cos of many immigrants who flew in same day from other countries. We confirmed the dollars we had on us, got our SIN , went for our luggage and that was it for the day.
We are settling down well . I pray that for every other person expecting to land in Canada, it will surely end in praise.
We thank God on your behalf for successful landing, God will see you thru.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TENMEN said:
Happy to annouse the receipt of my COPR and Passports from Accra VO via UPS.
Speacial thanks to Pipi's HB for initiating this forum where we can all share ideas and relate our personal experiences thereby shedding more light on this process.

A billion and 99+1 thanks to the ever reliable Neyobash who initiated our Pick Up mail and even paid before we got network to transferred funds. We eagerly await his MR/PPR/COPR+++++LANDING.

And to all in the forum expecting one update or another, just look at your medical expiry date and calm down as you wil receive all the updates and correspondence before it expires.
One big lesson I have come to learn is that this race is for the focused,the patient and optimistic people only.

@Markdoff try to relate with that member of the house that had same issue so you can get that decision reversed.
While picking up my package I met someone whose FSW2014 application/documents was returned, but picked up her visa same time because she switched and apply through a PNP program. Don't give up!!!!!
@TENMEN, Thank God it ended well, the receipt of COPR and Passports from Accra VO gives the remaining of us hope, congratulation T.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ogaolopa said:
I plan to travel on holiday with my family but my agent says it's peak travel period between July and September so fares are very high. If you want low fares you may delay a bit until late September or October. Good luck in your search.
Thanks bro for the imput, I planned July, however, I might reconsider mid september as flight fear are dropping at that time.
Most airlines drop to halve the price.

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Congratulations luvmuma and God's peace for you and family in Canada

luvmuma said:
To God be the glory, great things He has done..... My family and I landed at Pearson Airport on Monday the 6th to reside in Ontario. We flew Emirates with one stop at Dubai and 2hrs wait. The immigration process was a smooth and warm one but a bit slow cos of many immigrants who flew in same day from other countries. We confirmed the dollars we had on us, got our SIN , went for our luggage and that was it for the day.
We are settling down well . I pray that for every other person expecting to land in Canada, it will surely end in praise.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations luvmuma, the Lord will prosper you in your new country.

luvmuma said:

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
TENMEN, you must not have physical cash of $10,000 to present on landing, it is only required that you declare any amount in excess of $10,000 so that it is captured for record purposes and you are not prosecuted for money laundering should such amount be found in your possession. As long as you have the required amount in your statement of account duly signed by your bank, even if it's $1000 you have in physical cash you are good.

TENMEN said:
Good day House. I am confused about presenting POF and a $10,000 physical cash on arival at the airport in Canada.
Must I go with both? what if the funds is not up to $10,000. Landed seniors how did your experience with POF thing go on arival at the immigration section?
Many thanks in advance for your reply.

bolaopemire

Aug 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
luvmuma said:
Congratulations on your successful landing. God be praised

neyobash14

Dec 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
TENMEN said:
Happy to annouse the receipt of my COPR and Passports from Accra VO via UPS.
Speacial thanks to Pipi's HB for initiating this forum where we can all share ideas and relate our personal experiences thereby shedding more light on this process.

A billion and 99+1 thanks to the ever reliable Neyobash who initiated our Pickup mail and even paid before we got network to transfered funds. We eagerly await his MR/PPR/COPR+++++LANDING.

And to all in the forum expecting one update or another, just look at your medical expiry date and calm down as you wil receive all the updates and correspondence before it expires.
One big lesson I have come to learn is that this race is for the focused,the patient and optimistic people only.

@Markdoff try to relate with that member of the house that had same issue so you can get that decision reversed.
While picking up my package I met someone whose FSW2014 application/documents was returned, but picked up her visa same time because she switched and apply through a PNP program. Dont give up!!!!!
COngrats bro...finally ended in praise.

ijeree

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application
Med's Request
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2015
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Gentlecanadian said:
Hello,try Ecobank if you run an account with them.But you ll apply for PTA not BTA....BTA is strictly for business transactions while PTA is personal travel allowance.Ecobank used to give 4,000 USD max. But as at when i applied,it's been reduced to 2,000USD.And u can apply for a child over 12 years too.Good luck

Also Keystone Bank but you must have a return ticket.

OloyeMefa

Jun 14, 2016
Hi everyone!

I am new here and Glad that I found this forum. I applied for the old fsw in July 2014 with medicals done in November, 2015.

While i was expecting Request of our passport, I was sent a letter to provide update of fund, and there's this particular line that got me baffled as i had used part pension fund with savings acct during submission, but made sure i saved up the required pof for my family so as not to use the pension statement should they ask later.

pls see below part of the mail:

...Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds. Note we also took into consideration that typically only up to 25% of the funds in a pension account can be withdrawn

Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into
your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds
originated....

Note that I have used part of the money for an urgent issue during the long wait but if 25% of pension fund would be included, we'd be fine.

My question: Should i print my savings acct statement + pension fund statement and send to them like that since they stated they consider only 25% of it??

pls, i dont want to borrow this money as that could raise a redflag at this time.

Thanks

tlamp1

May 13, 2015
Hi Pipis Husband,

Pls I sent you a PM. Thanks .
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you can go with a mix of both cash and a CAD/USD draft for the balance or your recent account statement showing the balance of your POF in your account. They will ask how much cash you have on you and you must declare any amount equal to or above $10,000.00.

Congratulations on receipt of your COPR, all the best ahead :)

Abim

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
AOR Received.