kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroms said:
Hello house,

I planned booking our flight this week for 1st or 2nd of July.
The further the date the more expensive it becoming ohhh, please any useful information, the cheapest so far is Egypt Airline, is a no no for me ohhh
Those are the peak period dates, the fares begin to come down about the fourth week of September.

Markdoff

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
Hi my people, I need your urgent help. I just got AVO message that application has been refused for insufficient fund. The major account statement I have used throughout the application is the joint account statement I have with my cousin. I got fairness letter after medical in July 2015 regarding POF, so I sent updated statement of same account (with about N2mil) and explained why I had the joint account with my cousin. I also included my foreign (as I reside in Europe) account statement (with about 9500€) and explained the source of the bulk payments. Nothing happened since August 2015 that they acknowledged receipt of the documents till this afternoon that I got the refusal letter.

Please, I need your valuable suggestion on how to resolve this. Thanks

luvmuma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Port Harcourt
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09.12.2014 PER 25.2.15
Doc's Request.
22.09.15 PCC,Schedule A form, landing fees receipt of payment
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
06-06-2016
To God be the glory, great things He has done..... My family and I landed at Pearson Airport on Monday the 6th to reside in Ontario. We flew Emirates with one stop at Dubai and 2hrs wait. The immigration process was a smooth and warm one but a bit slow cos of many immigrants who flew in same day from other countries. We confirmed the dollars we had on us, got our SIN , went for our luggage and that was it for the day.
We are settling down well . I pray that for every other person expecting to land in Canada, it will surely end in praise.

Unibadan

Aug 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER 09-04-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
luvmuma said:
To God be the glory, great things He has done..... My family and I landed at Pearson Airport on Monday the 6th to reside in Ontario. We flew Emirates with one stop at Dubai and 2hrs wait. The immigration process was a smooth and warm one but a bit slow cos of many immigrants who flew in same day from other countries. We confirmed the dollars we had on us, got our SIN , went for our luggage and that was it for the day.
We are settling down well . I pray that for every other person expecting to land in Canada, it will surely end in praise.
Thank God for a successful landing!!!

Same application date and and no medical yet. The Lord that answered your prayer will answer mine also. in Jesus name. Amen!!!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Markdoff said:
Hi my people, I need your urgent help. I just got AVO message that application has been refused for insufficient fund. The major account statement I have used throughout the application is the joint account statement I have with my cousin. I got fairness letter after medical in July 2015 regarding POF, so I sent updated statement of same account (with about N2mil) and explained why I had the joint account with my cousin. I also included my foreign (as I reside in Europe) account statement (with about 9500€) and explained the source of the bulk payments. Nothing happened since August 2015 that they acknowledged receipt of the documents till this afternoon that I got the refusal letter.

This has happened here before. The best way to go about it is to get a good lawyer; this decision can be successfully contested and reversed on appeal. One of our members on this thread had the same issue and an appeal reversed the decision.

Ogaolopa

May 25, 2016
Markdoff said:

At this point, I suggest you consult aan experienced immigration lawyer. Do not be deterred by the decision as its not over yet. So sorry to hear this experience.

TENMEN

Nov 11, 2014
Happy to annouse the receipt of my COPR and Passports from Accra VO via UPS.
Speacial thanks to Pipi's HB for initiating this forum where we can all share ideas and relate our personal experiences thereby shedding more light on this process.

A billion and 99+1 thanks to the ever reliable Neyobash who initiated our Pickup mail and even paid before we got network to transfered funds. We eagerly await his MR/PPR/COPR+++++LANDING.

And to all in the forum expecting one update or another, just look at your medical expiry date and calm down as you wil receive all the updates and correspondence before it expires.
One big lesson I have come to learn is that this race is for the focused,the patient and optimistic people only.

@Markdoff try to relate with that member of the house that had same issue so you can get that decision reversed.
While picking up my package I met someone whose FSW2014 application/documents was returned, but picked up her visa same time because she switched and apply through a PNP program. Dont give up!!!!!

Ogaolopa

May 25, 2016
Aroms said:
Hello house,

I planned booking our flight this week for 1st or 2nd of July.
The further the date the more expensive it becoming ohhh, please any useful information, the cheapest so far is Egypt Airline, is a no no for me ohhh
I plan to travel on holiday with my family but my agent says it's peak travel period between July and September so fares are very high. If you want low fares you may delay a bit until late September or October. Good luck in your search.

Ogaolopa

May 25, 2016
luvmuma said:
Congratulations Luvmuma on your successful landing. God bless your sojourn!

Ogaolopa

May 25, 2016
TENMEN said:
Happy to annouse the receipt of my COPR and Passports from Accra VO via UPS.
Speacial thanks to Pipi's HB for initiating this forum where we can all share ideas and relate our personal experiences thereby shedding more light on this process.

A billion and 99+1 thanks to the ever reliable Neyobash who initiated our Pickup mail and even paid before we got network to transfered funds. We eagerly await his MR/PPR/COPR+++++LANDING.

And to all in the forum expecting one update or another, just look at your medical expiry date and calm down as you wil receive all the updates and correspondence before it expires.
One big lesson I have come to learn is that this race is for the focused,the patient and optimistic people only.

@Markdoff try to relate with that member of the house that had same issue so you can get that decision reversed.
While picking up my package I met someone whose FSW2014 application/documents was returned, but picked up her visa same time because she switched and apply through a PNP program. Dont give up!!!!!
Congrats TENMEN!

Markdoff

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2015
kuskus said:
This has happened here before. The best way to go about it is to get a good lawyer; this decision can be successfully contested and reversed on appeal. One of our members on this thread had the same issue and an appeal reversed the decision.
Thanks Kuskus, do you have the contact of that person? I would like to reach him as soon as possible.

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Congratulations!! I wish you all the best in your new land.

luvmuma said:

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Markdoff said:
Thanks Kuskus, do you have the contact of that person? I would like to reach him as soon as possible.
My brother, don't fret about this at all, simply TRUST God Almighty on this one, if you do, success is guaranteed! Check your PM.

TENMEN

Nov 11, 2014
Good day House. I am confused about presenting POF and a $10,000 physical cash on arival at the airport in Canada.
Must I go with both? what if the funds is not up to $10,000. Landed seniors how did your experience with POF thing go on arival at the immigration section?
Many thanks in advance for your reply.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
TENMEN said:
Good day House. I am confused about presenting POF and a $10,000 physical cash on arival at the airport in Canada.
Must I go with both? what if the funds is not up to $10,000. Landed seniors how did your experience with POF thing go on arival at the immigration section?
Many thanks in advance for your reply.
Hi, you can go with a mix of both cash and a CAD/USD draft for the balance or your recent account statement showing the balance of your POF in your account. They will ask how much cash you have on you and you must declare any amount equal to or above $10,000.00.

Congratulations on receipt of your COPR, all the best ahead :)