Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
LANDED..........
September 2016
Congratulations to all with a positive news from our dear AVO. We also thank God for successful landing stories and seamless integration into the Canadian society by our landed folks.
For those expecting response from AVO, be sure your expectations won't be cut off. it comes free course unhindered as men AVO will be under tremendous pressure, by the hand of He that ruleth in the affairs of men, to favour you in Jesus Name, Amen. we eagerly await your testimonies cos it is ending in praise.

There is ALWAYS a better way with God

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FEMOL said:
Hello Everyone,

Anyone landing in Calgary between now and june 13th and need accomodation, there is two bedroom Walk out apartment in a good environment in the Northwest of Calgary, with a lot of storage space, separate laundry suite, and more. PM me

@Femo,Thanks for the update.
Please any one in saskatchewan that can provide such info.
Saskatoon is my placement.

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
Easyjay said:
Bebiscco, Bebiscco at the longest last Congrats! I hope U will continue to supply us those your melodious choruses! and don't forget my request for a featuring in your album. CONGRATULAAAAAATIOOONS! ! ! !

I roger U a +1 for all the fun U created in d house.
Bro Easyjay, thanks jare. Packing things... no let me hala my precious e-family since... Thank God all the same na so I dey o, dey look 6 Visas and 6 CoPR for me and my family, na wa ... e be like film for my eyes. So why I no go praise God for the wonders wey He don do for me and my family? After I talk to Neyobash finish, come nack am one 5H recharge card, my joy was too much...I will worship Him forever, love Him forever because this God you too good ooo Thanks for the +1, reciprocated.

Now I understand wetin PH dey talk since say once you get PPR start selling your things if not you go dey overwhelmed. No be small thing... I sincerely encourage all those waiting for one update or the other, just believe God no matter what, each time you close your eyes, see your Visa(s) and CoPR in your hands. It will end in Praise. Preparing to land in July before medical expires. Be blessed.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
You are cool with landing in Toronto and leaving for Saskatchenwan after two weeks. I guess you are a provincial nominee of Saskatchenwan. It is expedient you touch base with the province that has nominated you.
Thanks bro, Yes provincial nominee of Saskatchewan.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Okay, well understood now. Yes, you can still visit for a while in Toronto and then go to settle in Saskachewan. In this case, you won't be making Toronto your home but you are allowed to visit. Even after getting to Sask, you can travel out to visit other parts of Canada and return home to Sask :)
THanks PH for the feedback is really helpful.
Remain blessed.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seunmsl7 said:
Hi all in booking your flight you can use IOM, the Pre-departure seminar organisers that have fantastic reduced flight and they work with british Airways, they help book concession flight at very cheap rates

Planning for Canada | Planifier pour le Canada
Canadian Orientation Abroad (COA) | Orientation canadienne à l’étranger (OCE)
International Organization for Migration (IOM) | Organisation internationale pour les migrations (OIM)
0902 939 0545 | wekun@iom.int
planningforcanada.ca
Thanks for the post , I will try them.
Please any idea for price for family of 4? 2 adult and 2 under age.

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
Mabertia said:
What a smooth ride and nice landing story. Congratulations on your becoming a PR ibadanchap now canadachap
Thanks to everyone for your good wishes. @Mabertia not sure if my old bones ;D will allow me to be a true canadachap though I will try.

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
kuskus said:
Interesting and exciting story, however, some of the dates needs to change, I think.

And you are correct. After December 2015 all the other dates are in 2016. Thanks for pointing that out

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
engrted said:
ur not mentioning the advantages of Nigeria over canada abi is there none?
Remember no country can give u the naija spirit of huzzling and finding ur way......the naija sense......the naija way of surviving......kids need the naija experience too.
i was impressed to see a 9year old naija boy taking his grandmum from lagos to london....and he passed through immigration and filled all forms...dragging his grandma....dats an example of the naija spirit......
2ndly, ur choice to move to canada asap also depends on ur earning power
Of course there are. Like I said Canada is not perfect (I personally believe perfection will be found when I get to heaven). For example I don't like the winter at all. In Nigeria you have only one set of car tires, and you don't change your wardrobe with the seasons. Here you get used to checking the weather predictions everyday because it matters to what you will do or wear. I also like the resilient naija spirit of never say never. My manager had remarked to me at my last bi-annual performance review that she found Nigerians very smart and intelligent and likes having Nigerians in her team.

If not for the myriads of man made problems we have in Nigeria, Nigeria would have been a lovely country to live in. But as of now, after living in both countries, I am convinced the all round quality of life in Canada is higher than in Nigeria. But I guess that is obvious to those of us in this forum / thread.

ibadanchap

Apr 19, 2016
teagirl said:
Your story is quite interesting. Though a long journey, it was quite a favored journey. I kept expecting to read a part where you were challenged for one thing or the other, like enrolling your kids in school on a TRV (I didn't know that was possible) but it seem you breezed through the whole process.
Thank you for sharing your story sir. Thank God for how it went. May the future come with greater ease for you and yours in Jesus' name.
@ teagirl We also never knew we could enroll the kids with a TRV until we went to see the lawyer. So the idea is that if you have a study permit and you are attending a public school, your children can be enrolled in school up to high school. the lawyer basically said something like - bring your children here on visit visa (so avoiding applying from Nigeria), when they are here, we just simply say they want to stay with their Mum, enroll them in school (like most visitors they got stamped 6 months TRV at the airport) and then apply for TRV extension to match their Mum's study permit. And we had challenges but God helped us to surmount them. I just did not want to bore you with details :)

==

For every one waiting for one update or the other, this week will be the week of your good news IJN.

seunmsl7

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
3rd June 2015 Request for new born Addition
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2015
AOR Received.
24th Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicatiom
File Transfer...
19 th Feb 2015
Med's Request
14th Sept 2015
Med's Done....
29th Sept 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
9th Sept 2016
Aroms said:
Thanks for the post , I will try them.
Please any idea for price for family of 4? 2 adult and 2 under age.

Contact them with the details they will find out for you, each family is different

kaycanny

Mar 12, 2016
jaybol said:
Please, I am an August (FSW, 2014) applicant too, but additional documents were requested last year August and since then there was no correspondence.

The response I had on status enquiry in October last year was that my application is on the que and no action was required from me.

Have you received mail for additional documents?
Same thing, I received additional documents too last year July and also in September. That was the last I heard from them.

The waiting isn't easy ba :D , we will need to continue encouraging each other. Atleast now you are consoled you are not the only one.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibadanchap said:
@ teagirl We also never knew we could enroll the kids with a TRV until we went to see the lawyer. So the idea is that if you have a study permit and you are attending a public school, your children can be enrolled in school up to high school. the lawyer basically said something like - bring your children here on visit visa (so avoiding applying from Nigeria), when they are here, we just simply say they want to stay with their Mum, enroll them in school (like most visitors they got stamped 6 months TRV at the airport) and then apply for TRV extension to match their Mum's study permit. And we had challenges but God helped us to surmount them. I just did not want to bore you with details :)

==

For every one waiting for one update or the other, this week will be the week of your good news IJN.
Yours are some of the most intelligent posts, not only in this thread, but the entire forum. Nice to have here bro!

Flosure

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
25/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
12/06/2015 and 28/10/2015
Med's Done....
05/11/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
13/04/2016
LANDED..........
04/08/2016
ibadanchap said:

==

Thanks Ibadanchap for sharing. God bless you. I just sent you a PM.