Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
smipo said:
Congrats and Welcome to Canada, most likely you landed with my family if u came with Egyptair, all Glory to God

Dear all, this is to inform the whole house that my family and I landed safely at Toronto Pearson International Airport this morning. We return all the Glory and Honour to ONLY HIM who is deserving of all for actualising a 10 year dream.

We pray earnestly for all waiting for any form of update that HE who began a Good Work in us, shall be Faithful and Just to Complete it.
Awesome, congrats to you and your family. Awesome God, how great thou art, You are God mighty are your miracles, we stand in awe of your holy name, Lord forever we will bow and worship you. Simpo, be strong and possess the land before you. Congrats.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
smipo said:
Congrats and Welcome to Canada, most likely you landed with my family if u came with Egyptair, all Glory to God

Dear all, this is to inform the whole house that my family and I landed safely at Toronto Pearson International Airport this morning. We return all the Glory and Honour to ONLY HIM who is deserving of all for actualising a 10 year dream.

We pray earnestly for all waiting for any form of update that HE who began a Good Work in us, shall be Faithful and Just to Complete it.
Congratulations on your safe landing. Welcome to Canada.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
ibadanchap said:
God bless you for this information oga PH. I have been driving for close to 2 years now in Ontario and never new you could be ticketed for this. Your information caused me to do some more research, not for the GPS but because I have a dashcam on my windshield as well (and makes no sense for me to mount a dashcam on the dashboard or air vent)

To my dismay, I found out I even broke the law yesterday in my drive to Buffalo in New York State. For a moment we had a police cruiser behind us and my wife was even thinking we were going to get pulled over. Based on the information I found out after I read your post, I thank God that did not happen. I am going to look for a good air vent mount for my GPS ASAP.

However, while I found information about mounting GPS on windshields more specific for US states, Canada / Ontario laws were more vague. Depending on circumstances, I think the Naija sister may be able to fight her ticket in court. She can check the MTO website and also google for "equipment obstructing view windshield"

On a side note, for those who wants to use their smart phone for GPS, I recommend Waze. That app has saved me from being late to work several times by routing me through alternate roads when it notices traffic jam on my usual route to work.
Hi sir, thanks for chipping in with your findings on windshield mounted devices and recommending the Waze app. We hope to continue exploring our new country and doing it safely, cheers :)

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bebisco said:
Dear e-family, pick up mail dropped 11:28pm in my mail box. God is faithful.

Those expecting one update or the other; those having one issue or the other, don't give up on your dream!!!

Your miracle is just closer to you than you can ever imagine.

Way Maker, Miracle worker, Promise Keeper, Light in the Darkness, my God, that is who You are. I will worship him forever, love him for ever because this God is too good ooo :-*

Tario...34, thanks, I am happy that at least the songs are not wasted, they encourage a lot on this Forum. Even if they don't acknowledge ;D ;D ;D ;D

Enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM specially dedicated to you.

"Incanada2016" get ready for a blast this week. ;)
Congrats on receipt of PPR.

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Congratulations!
bebisco said:

Those expecting one update or the other; those having one issue or the other, don't give up on your dream!!!

Way Maker, Miracle worker, Promise Keeper, Light in the Darkness, my God, that is who You are. I will worship him forever, love him for ever because this God is too good ooo :-*

Tario...34, thanks, I am happy that at least the songs are not wasted, they encourage a lot on this Forum. Even if they don't acknowledge ;D ;D ;D ;D

Enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XWfwLHeLM specially dedicated to you.

beforecanada2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Visa Office......
accra
LANDED..........
15th Dec 2016
Congratulations!
smipo said:

Ogaolopa

May 25, 2016
bebisco said:

Enjoy this www specially dedicated to you.

Congrats bebisco, carry go!

Ogaolopa

May 25, 2016
smipo said:

Congrats on your successful landing Smipo. How was the Egypt air experience?

maggiforever

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
IBADAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
NOT APPLICABLE
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2016
LANDED..........
28th May 2016
bebisco said:

WELCOME NEW CANADIAN

Lighton

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-14
Nomination.....
28-02-15
Med's Request
Awaiting
Btw, after my agent requested for my GCSM notes, this was the mail recieved o! What does this imply?
Keep waiting????

Dear Xoxo:

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on May 2, 2016, for the following:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for all files and the application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC for the permanent residence file concerning Xxxxxx.

Despite our best efforts to process your request within the 30-day statutory limit, an extension of up to 30 days pursuant to paragraph 9(1)(a) of the Access to Information Act, is required to process your request. This paragraph states that a request may be extended if "the request is for a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution."

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Information Commissioner
30 Victoria Street
Gatineau, QC K1A 1H3

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours truly,

ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Lighton said:
Btw, after my agent requested for my GCSM notes, this was the mail recieved o! What does this imply?
Keep waiting????

Dear Xoxo:

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act, which was received on May 2, 2016, for the following:

the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for all files and the application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC for the permanent residence file concerning Xxxxxx.

Despite our best efforts to process your request within the 30-day statutory limit, an extension of up to 30 days pursuant to paragraph 9(1)(a) of the Access to Information Act, is required to process your request. This paragraph states that a request may be extended if "the request is for a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution."

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice. The complaint form can be retrieved at: http://www.oic-ci.gc.ca/eng/lc-cj-logde-complaint-deposer-plainte.aspx.

Information Commissioner
30 Victoria Street
Gatineau, QC K1A 1H3

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours truly,

ATIP Officer
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Hi, they are informing you that they need more time to retrieve and prepare your notes. No big deal, patience is all that is required. Didn't your consultant explain this to you?

Lighton

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-14
Nomination.....
28-02-15
Med's Request
Awaiting
@PH, thanks. My agent did explain to me. Just needed a reassurance. And you just did that. Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Lighton said:
@PH, thanks. My agent did explain to me. Just needed a reassurance. And you just did that. Thanks
We thank God Lighton, all will be well :)

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
bebisco said:

congrats bro,sharpely arrange for the pick up

Gentlecanadian

Nov 18, 2015
bebisco said:

Congratulations