Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
tosin79 said:
@ Mabertia, thanks for sharing this info. In addition, there are strong indications that the CBN may be devaluing the naira to around NGN280/$ very soon. CBN monetary policy meeting holds next week and I understand that there is a high chance that NGN devaluation will be one of the decisions they will take. Will advice anyone shopping for tickets or buying PTA to do so ASAP to avoid increased cost once devaluation occurs.
Hello Tosin, are the banks still selling PTA? I have tried most of the banks and they keep giving plenty excuses o. Me sef kukuma am no longer bothered. I will just carry my bank statement instead of cash.

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
Mabertia said:
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/egyptair-says-plane-carrying-69-disappeared-radar-034408751.html

Let us be careful when booking tickets nowadays. This Egypt Air people nawawo: from aircraft shot down to aircraft hijack now to aircraft going missing, may God help us.
Yes o Mabertia, but we also need to pray as very well too, not just the airline. it is well

Pastor Daniel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
blacky said:
But what could be d possible delay of our MRs?
IRCC wants to completely clear all backlogs of applicants who have done their MR before it expires and also plans to end the FSW 2014 applications by Aug/ Sept this year. So relax your MR is on its way.

tosin79

Apr 10, 2014
Christamario said:
Hello Tosin, are the banks still selling PTA? I have tried most of the banks and they keep giving plenty excuses o. Me sef kukuma am no longer bothered. I will just carry my bank statement instead of cash.
@ Christamario, a few banks are selling but then sometimes your application will be on queue till it gets to your turn.

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
tosin79 said:
@ Christamario, a few banks are selling but then sometimes your application will be on queue till it gets to your turn.
Hello Tosin,
Please name the few banks that are selling cos, I have tried GTB and was told I should use my master card that they have increased the withdrawal limit to 2000 USD, Standard Chartered said I should come back 3 weeks to my travel date, Stanbic IBTC said I should just look for an alternative, so which other banks are selling?

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Good day Family of hopefuls, I got my PPR

I would like to thank all the seniors on this forum for how consistent they have been in helping out newbies like me (who dont post much).

Let me share a bit of my Canadian journey to also offer some encouragement and hope to those still waiting for a reply.

I visited Canada in 2013 as a visitor and because I liked it so much I decided to get a job. I got the LMO (Labour Market Opinion) and all the pertinent documents and proceeded to the coutts border to get my passport stamped with my work permit. (I was in for a rude awakening, I was refused the work permit and told that I had 2 weeks to leave canada and that if I wanted a work permit, I should do it from Nigeria. Against the advice of well meaning friends and family, I left the country and came back to nigeria.

in 2014, I got all my docs together to apply for FSW, due to my WES report, I ended up sending my app in december and it got to CIC on the 29th Dec. With apprehension, I watched every day go by hoping to make the cut-off, Alas my APP was returned as not been among the 1000 APPs taken for NOC 0112. Sad and discouraged, I waited for express entry.

With an initial ielts score of L-7.5 , S-7.5, R-9 and W - 8, I got a CRS score of 412. I saw the trend of invitations leaning toward the high 450s so I took another IELTS score that gave me a new score of 476. I felt that I had made it.

June 27th saw me getting an ITA
Submitted app- July 3rd
Meds Passed - July 8th
1st AOR- 12th July
Medical passed- july 18
2nd Aor- July 27th

I was sent an Additional docs request - August 8 asking for IMM566E and IMM5406. I sent this off and waited expecting good news as I made sure all my docs were in order.

On september 22, I received a letter from CIC saying I had been refused the visa because of misrepresentation " I misrepresented my immigration history' and I was banned from Canada for 5 years. Shock paralysed me. Family and some friends told me to count my losses but some very well meaning friends (Hopeful guy and Kollins) advised me to fight it and even pitched in for the lawyers fees.

I paid for a lawyer, Waldman and Co who had extensive experience and successes with misrepresentation cases and retained their services. They ordered my GCMS notes and the unlying explanation beneath "misrepresented immigration history was that my brief 2 month visit to Canada in 2013 was construed as LIVING in Canada. Mind you, this visit was clearly stated in travel history. The lawyers filled my case in November.

Fast forward to March 28th when my Case was reopened,
I received an additional doc request - Explanation of POF and identity docs which I sent.

At exactly 10:38 am on monday the 16th May I got my PPR request and also RPRF and updated family info which I sent off. My medicals expire on the 1st of July so their letter stated that I had to travel before them.

So now the docs have been sent and I am waiting to see my case approved on mycic. It has been a long and tortuous road, but I am grateful to God that my persistence was not in vain.

I hope that somebody is encouraged by my journey and chooses to stay positive in the midst of every uncertainty.

My prayer is that every desire of this forum members MRs, PPRs and VISAs will be met. Amen

Christamario

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
29-09-2015
Interview........
WAIVED IN JESUS NAME
Passport Req..
05-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
LANDED..........
Aby444 said:

I would like to thank all the seniors on this forum for how consistent they have been in helping out newbies like me (who dont post much).

Let me share a bit of my Canadian journey to also offer some encouragement and hope to those still waiting for a reply.

I visited Canada in 2013 as a visitor and because I liked it so much I decided to get a job. I got the LMO (Labour Market Opinion) and all the pertinent documents and proceeded to the coutts border to get my passport stamped with my work permit. (I was in for a rude awakening, I was refused the work permit and told that I had 2 weeks to leave canada and that if I wanted a work permit, I should do it from Nigeria. Against the advice of well meaning friends and family, I left the country and came back to nigeria.

in 2014, I got all my docs together to apply for FSW, due to my WES report, I ended up sending my app in december and it got to CIC on the 29th Dec. With apprehension, I watched every day go by hoping to make the cut-off, Alas my APP was returned as not been among the 1000 APPs taken for NOC 0112. Sad and discouraged, I waited for express entry.

With an initial ielts score of L-7.5 , S-7.5, R-9 and W - 8, I got a CRS score of 412. I saw the trend of invitations leaning toward the high 450s so I took another IELTS score that gave me a new score of 476. I felt that I had made it.

Submitted app- July 3rd
Meds Passed - July 8th
1st AOR- 12th July
Medical passed- july 18
2nd Aor- July 27th

I was sent an Additional docs request - August 8 asking for IMM566E and IMM5406. I sent this off and waited expecting good news as I made sure all my docs were in order.

On september 22, I received a letter from CIC saying I had been refused the visa because of misrepresentation " I misrepresented my immigration history' and I was banned from Canada for 5 years. Shock paralysed me. Family and some friends told me to count my losses but some very well meaning friends (Hopeful guy and Kollins) advised me to fight it and even pitched in for the lawyers fees.

I paid for a lawyer, Waldman and Co who had extensive experience and successes with misrepresentation cases and retained their services. They ordered my GCMS notes and the unlying explanation beneath "misrepresented immigration history was that my brief 2 month visit to Canada in 2013 was construed as LIVING in Canada. Mind you, this visit was clearly stated in travel history. The lawyers filled my case in November.

I received an additional doc request - Explanation of POF and identity docs which I sent.

At exactly 10:38 am on monday the 16th May I got my PPR request and also RPRF and updated family info which I sent off. My medicals expire on the 1st of July so their letter stated that I had to travel before them.

So now the docs have been sent and I am waiting to see my case approved on mycic. It has been a long and tortuous road, but I am grateful to God that my persistence was not in vain.

I hope that somebody is encouraged by my journey and chooses to stay positive in the midst of every uncertainty.

My prayer is that every desire of this forum members MRs, PPRs and VISAs will be met. Amen
Wow this is a very big testimony, thank God you did not give up. Congratulations

Lakesyde

Nov 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Accra VO
NOC Code......
XX17
App. Filed.......
XX-03-2014 (MPNP)
Nomination.....
XX-08-2015
AOR Received.
XX-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
XX-06-2017
Med's Done....
XX-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
XX--07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
XX--08-2017
LANDED..........
28-09-2017
Aby444 said:

Submitted app- July 3rd
Meds Passed - July 8th
1st AOR- 12th July
Medical passed- july 18
2nd Aor- July 27th

Wow! God is great and i rejoice with you Aby444. You are someone with many lives and i"m encouraged by you. May God bless all ur future endevours in Canada.

esttycan14

Nov 14, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014 from PER info
Doc's Request.
All is well
Nomination.....
03/02/2015
AOR Received.
All is well
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
All is well
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
28/07/2015
Interview........
Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Congratulations Abby!

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Aby444,dis your testimony is so inspiring.God be praised.CONGRATULATIONS

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Aby444 said:

Submitted app- July 3rd
Meds Passed - July 8th
1st AOR- 12th July
Medical passed- july 18
2nd Aor- July 27th

@ Abby44, Honestly, I have been feeling very sad, useless and not having a sense of purpose all through today, but your comment made me come alive. Thanks for making my day and wishing I will make somebody's day sometime

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
@ Blacky, I know the feeling, I have been there, I pitched my tent in depression for the longest time. But just keep at it and you will get whatever you desire. Your papers will come speedily in Jesus Name.

@ Lakesyde I dont have many lives .... but you never know what you are capable of until you are faced with the dilemma and situation. I just discovered that pesisting was the only thing that was keeping me sane :)

Thank you everyone for the congratulations.

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
Aby444 said:
@ Blacky, I know the feeling, I have been there, I pitched my tent in depression for the longest time. But just keep at it and you will get whatever you desire. Your papers will come speedily in Jesus Name.

@ Lakesyde I dont have many lives .... but you never know what you are capable of until you are faced with the dilemma and situation. I just discovered that pesisting was the only thing that was keeping me sane :)

Thank you everyone for the congratulations.
Hello Aby444,wow!!! a powerful testimony,congratulations...those who leave everything in God's hands will definitely see God in everything

tosin79

Apr 10, 2014
Christamario said:
Hello Tosin,
Please name the few banks that are selling cos, I have tried GTB and was told I should use my master card that they have increased the withdrawal limit to 2000 USD, Standard Chartered said I should come back 3 weeks to my travel date, Stanbic IBTC said I should just look for an alternative, so which other banks are selling?
Citibank is selling....