N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Canada ds year said:
Thanks Sotaj. I can see on your timeline that you have landed too. We will eat the good of this land by the grace of God. Congratulations!
Amen oooooo

Canada ds year

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4,2014
Doc's Request.
March 12,2015
Nomination.....
Jan 30,2015
Med's Request
July 28,2015
Med's Done....
Aug 5,2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb 19,2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2016
LANDED..........
May 3,2016
engrted said:
your flying route was quite long but i guess it was a good experience too
i would like to know more about how ur accommodation and kids school were sorted. PM pls
My route was quite long cos I got a fairly good deal and didn't have transit visas for US which could have been shorter and cheap as well . I have sent you a PM.

Gentle Ace

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/06/2014
Doc's Request.
18/11/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
File Transfer...
02/12/2014
Med's Request
04/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Passport Req..
29/03/2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/04/2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
My people just a few lines for the landing gist matter

Left naija with a BA flight via Heathrow London, got to lagos a day earlier from warri and logged at Allen to be close to the airport on the 5th so that to prevent stories that touch concerning traffic in lagos.

Got to the airport quite earlier around 3.30pm as check in time starts 5.30pm and I was no2 on the queue but the standing and waiting at MM1 no easy pulped with the fact that I was travelling with kids.

On getting to the airport trust naija authourities with their way, an immigration officer saw my plenty luggage and was like oga na only I get all these luggage meaning na run I De so and I won't return and that I must see them b4 I could pass u know, good thing I had got some change with me naim I knack the guy 5h make e for no lost and he hailed oga mi and made way for us.

When checking in started due to the fact I got there early I was quick with it and did some more sorting along with immigrations, customs el ta.

Cos of my quick finger with them I wasn't asked to show anything I was carrying we eventually took off 11.20pm and git to Heathrow airport around 6am next day 6th May.

My people na there wait come start we were at Heathrow till around 7.20pm when we eventually left for YYC airport calgary. We got to calgary 8.50pm local time my people the sun that hour of the day tie wrapper at almost 9pm. God is wonderful indeed and the weather at the time was 9 deg very nice and not too cold.

Passing through the customs and the immigrations at calgary airport was a breeze all that was asked was whether I have excess cash with me and what and what am carrying and when I gave answers, the nice blank immigration Canadian by name Ebanks just signed my CoPR form endorsed our pp and gave them back to me and said welcome to Canada that am now a permanent residence entitled to all right with the exemption of voting. All my ten bags were passed with evening touching them.

On getting to the arrival lounge my host were already waiting for us to receive us and many thanks to trevvy that came all the way from NW calgary to help with the luggage.

That's the gist my people all that are still waiting for one update or the other don't worry God gat u cos He won't fail on His word concerning your matters.

One love my people and looking forward to seeing and welcoming you guys.

Omo like dis I Don be senior too no be small thing life na turn by turn.

Shallom and it will always end in praise.

pace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
Congrats GentleAce. The Lord that has started with you on this journey will continue to be with you.

Gentle Ace said:

Left naija with a BA flight via Heathrow London, got to lagos a day earlier from warri and logged at Allen to be close to the airport on the 5th so that to prevent stories that touch concerning traffic in lagos.

Got to the airport quite earlier around 3.30pm as check in time starts 5.30pm and I was no2 on the queue but the standing and waiting at MM1 no easy pulped with the fact that I was travelling with kids.

On getting to the airport trust naija authourities with their way, an immigration officer saw my plenty luggage and was like oga na only I get all these luggage meaning na run I De so and I won't return and that I must see them b4 I could pass u know, good thing I had got some change with me naim I knack the guy 5h make e for no lost and he hailed oga mi and made way for us.

When checking in started due to the fact I got there early I was quick with it and did some more sorting along with immigrations, customs el ta.

Cos of my quick finger with them I wasn't asked to show anything I was carrying we eventually took off 11.20pm and git to Heathrow airport around 6am next day 6th May.

My people na there wait come start we were at Heathrow till around 7.20pm when we eventually left for YYC airport calgary. We got to calgary 8.50pm local time my people the sun that hour of the day tie wrapper at almost 9pm. God is wonderful indeed and the weather at the time was 9 deg very nice and not too cold.

Passing through the customs and the immigrations at calgary airport was a breeze all that was asked was whether I have excess cash with me and what and what am carrying and when I gave answers, the nice blank immigration Canadian by name Ebanks just signed my CoPR form endorsed our pp and gave them back to me and said welcome to Canada that am now a permanent residence entitled to all right with the exemption of voting. All my ten bags were passed with evening touching them.

On getting to the arrival lounge my host were already waiting for us to receive us and many thanks to trevvy that came all the way from NW calgary to help with the luggage.

That's the gist my people all that are still waiting for one update or the other don't worry God gat u cos He won't fail on His word concerning your matters.

flakytezy

Sep 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of spain (file transferred to Accra)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-12-2014 (received 10-12-2014)
Nomination.....
PER ..26-2-2015
Med's Request
Sept 23rd ,2015
Med's Done....
Oct 17th,2015
Passport Req..
15-4-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-4-2016
LANDED..........
30-5-2016
Ebube said:
hi Flakytezy, I have the same timeline as you for medical request and PPR. My passport got to them on the 26th of April and am expecting pick up mail but I just noticed that they updated my ECAS profile yesterday with the PPR request asking me to send if I have not done so. Did you have the same experience? I am thinking I might need to send them evidence of delivery.
They updated the same thing on my timeline cos mine got to them on 26th april too. The ecas changed to Decision made 2 days after pick up mail (4th May).

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations to our recently landed, Canada ds year & Gentle Ace, you guys and your families shall reap the good fruit of the land.

Canada ds year said:
WOW!!! So many updates to read up.... Congratulations to all with recent and not so recent updates. And my prayers for all those waiting to receive MRs, PPRs,pick up mails. God will sustain you through this waiting period.

We landed in Calgary via Ethiopia-Toronto- Calgary route. The flight was smooth but so long. Canada is indeed far. Landing formalities went well. The IO asked for how much funds I had on me, to which I replied 800 USD cash and XXXX amount in my bank account in my home country. He then went ahead for my proof of the said amount and I handed over to him the GTBank official statement of my account. He didn't even look at the balance, as l had thought he would scrutinize the statement. And that was it.

Gentle Ace said:

bebisco

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 8, 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb. 6, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
May 28, 2015
Med's Request
Aug. 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug. 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr. 18, 2016 Decision Made: May 26, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 23, 2016 Pick-up Mail.....: May 30, 2016
LANDED..........
10-Jul-2016
Gentle Ace said:

Wafi no dey carry last! My guy GentleAce CONGRATULATIONS 1st. But wetin you carry wey reach 10 bags? Na so Elder Pipi's husband dey yan us say na 10 bags hin sef carry. Wetin we wan put inside bag wey go reach 10? LOL. It is well o, abi na only me dey reason this kain things sef. Congrats o. May the land of Calgary yield good things for you and your family IJMN. ;D

Una try to wait that long for Airport sha. But all those na story now. I really rejoice with you my brother. No forget Niger o, na our fatherland. Your ministry has finally moved to its permanent site.

Cheers.

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
congratulations CANADA DIS YR AND GENTLE ACE,its d Lords doing and we re excited about it.

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
I got pick up mail yesterday, 6th May! When I stopped checking, the mail dropped!! Thanks to all in this forum, you are just too much and those still waiting for one update or the other will surely get the desires of the hearts.
This journey has taught me the importance and beauty of patience. It is indeed a virtue.

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
thanks Flakytezy, AVO has done the needful.

flakytezy said:
They updated the same thing on my timeline cos mine got to them on 26th april too. The ecas changed to Decision made 2 days after pick up mail (4th May).

Ebube

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-03-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Congratulations! I wish you success in your new land.

Canada ds year said:
WOW!!! So many updates to read up.... Congratulations to all with recent and not so recent updates. And my prayers for all those waiting to receive MRs, PPRs,pick up mails. God will sustain you through this waiting period.

We landed in Calgary via Ethiopia-Toronto- Calgary route. The flight was smooth but so long. Canada is indeed far. Landing formalities went well. The IO asked for how much funds I had on me, to which I replied 800 USD cash and XXXX amount in my bank account in my home country. He then went ahead for my proof of the said amount and I handed over to him the GTBank official statement of my account. He didn't even look at the balance, as l had thought he would scrutinize the statement. And that was it.
However, we missed our connecting flight to Calgary on Air Canada but we were promptly rebooked for the next available flight at no cost.
SIN registration, accomodation,medical insurance registration,bank account , school for the children have all been sorted. Looking forward to a "sleep-in" week end.
Praying that next week will bring more good news to everyone of us.
Thank God for this forum and God bless all of us

pace

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
File Transfer...
23-02-2015
Med's Request
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
31-08-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
Congrats Ebube. All the best in the next phase.

Ebube said:
I got pick up mail yesterday, 6th May! When I stopped checking, the mail dropped!! Thanks to all in this forum, you are just too much and those still waiting for one update or the other will surely get the desires of the hearts.
This journey has taught me the importance and beauty of patience. It is indeed a virtue.

Ghledhow

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Good evening seniors,

First of all,I want to thank all of the e family for their advice on how to go about my previous issue. To God be all the glory,our documents have been sent.

My question today is, please has anyone ever had or heard of an instance where dependent could enter Canada before the lead applicant? My family have to leave our present location as soon as possible but I am however neck deep in examinations right now and them staying until the end of my exams might not be possible.

I would very much appreciate your most valuable inputs.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@Ghledhow
D principal applicant must arrive first before his/her dependants ie on the assumption that the whole family cannot land in Canada together.
All the best

ozone

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2014
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015
Nomination.....
16-1-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
11-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-09-2015
Interview........
Waive mode activated by AVO
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2016
Ghledhow said:
Good evening seniors,

First of all,I want to thank all of the e family for their advice on how to go about my previous issue. To God be all the glory,our documents have been sent.

My question today is, please has anyone ever had or heard of an instance where dependent could enter Canada before the lead applicant? My family have to leave our present location as soon as possible but I am however neck deep in examinations right now and them staying until the end of my exams might not be possible.

I would very much appreciate your most valuable inputs.
The principle applicant is expected to b present on first landing from d little I know.

Abeg Oga PH don't b annoyed, please I sent u a PM. Am expecting your reply. Thanks.